Author Topic: Hitman  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hitman
« on: November 23, 2008, 10:31:18 PM »
Anyone here ever played any of the Hitman series? I've played all of them, just recently playing through the third and fourth ones.

1. Hitman: Codename 47 (Real old, still fun, but challenging due to being ancient)
2. Hitman: Silent Assassin (What got me hooked on Hitman years ago, many people don't like it as much as I do. Fun challenge achieving the rank of Silent Assassin, allows you to unlock sweet weapons.)
3. Hitman: Contracts (Technically a remake of the first one. Many missions are the same missions re-done, but there are various other missions as well, far more in depth and complex, even compared to #2.)
4. Hitman: Blood Money (Finally! You can throw coins to distract guards, some missions on the others were a pain when there was nothing you could do to get past a guard without killing or sedating them. Far more complex and in-depth, new reward system, Silent Assassin rating still achievable, no major reward for it. Enjoy your funeral!)

I haven't had an opportunity to watch the movie yet. Since I am so familiar with the story and have played through the games, I am quite interested in watching it. I am also anticipating the release of the 5th Hitman game, which has yet to be named or given a release date. I've played all of them via PC, however, all of them are out for consoles. Blood Money is on PC, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360, Contracts is on PC, PS2 and XBOX and Silent Assassin is on PC, XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube. The 5th is supposed to be released on 360 and PS3, as well as PC.