Author Topic: im back...  (Read 9274 times)

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
im back...
« on: May 08, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »
i thougt ill visit again once in a while
hows everyone ?

does anyone still remember me?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: im back...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 04:33:38 PM »
Welcome back!

Chard

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 06:33:48 PM »
Ha, yeah I somewhat remember you. wb

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »
i was boored and was wondering which forums i used to troll before my computer died...

well i have a new one now ... not capable of running nwn but i can play stuff like Dungeon Keeper 2 , Empire Earth and Serious Sam 2 ... all min graphic but quite entertaining...

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 02:52:03 PM »
Is it still possible to buy a new PC that can not run nwn?  I hope it was really cheap and did not come with vista preloaded.

- Mel

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 04:51:54 PM »
Is it still possible to buy a new PC that can not run nwn?  I hope it was really cheap and did not come with vista preloaded.

- Mel

I was going to say something like that but just figured I was being snoody, considering i have no idea what is avalible in european countries.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 06:41:28 PM »
I actually have 3 spare (unused) computers that can run NWN. They need keyboard, mouse and monitor but are otherwise ready to go.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:39:18 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »

- Mel

its my dads old laptop from 1999 ^^

and now basically its not possible anymore to get a new pc that cant run nwn lol

but im a little broke atm ... mothers day ... mothers 50th birthday ... lot of concerts ... lots of lps... and im saving money for a kodachi

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »
Why would you want a kodachi... do want to go emo and kill your family with it like that FFVIII freak some years ago?

Just joking... :p

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 06:09:46 PM »
no ... im doing sword fighting lol...

there has been a ff freak that killed his family ?? lol

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 04:57:03 AM »
Yeah, happened a few years ago, one night a guy dressed up like Squall from FFVIII (he had even the same hairstyle and the scar between his eyes) went nuts and killed his parents and his sister with a katana... he was either too drunk or under the effects of some drug cause he seemed to not remember anything of what he did when the police found him sleeping on his bed like if nothing happened.... kinda creepy :0.

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »
hmm yeah ...

good that i dont look like some final fantasy character ^^

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 07:10:38 PM »
Yeah, happened a few years ago, one night a guy dressed up like Squall from FFVIII (he had even the same hairstyle and the scar between his eyes) went nuts and killed his parents and his sister with a katana... he was either too drunk or under the effects of some drug cause he seemed to not remember anything of what he did when the police found him sleeping on his bed like if nothing happened.... kinda creepy :0.

Thats not all bad. Now the parents cant reproduce to create anymore freak like him.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 08:40:28 PM »
I actually have 3 spare (unused) computers that can run NWN. They need keyboard, mouse and monitor but are otherwise ready to go.

Haha, and I have a bunch of spare keyboards and mice, but no computers. I had a few old ones I threw out a while back, but that's it.

Sorry I ruined your quotes. I meant to quote your post, not modify it. Not used to these simple machine forums or whatever.