Author Topic: Immigration Protests  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Immigration Protests
« on: May 01, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »
I kinda laugh at articles like this http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/05/01/immigration.protests/index.html

Protests for illegal immigrants by illegals. I am wondering why police dont use those rallys for deportation raids. For fucks sake, I bet not even one in five of those protesters has a green card.

Deportation!

On a funny note I was reading a CNN article about immigration and was pointed to http://www.bvbl.net/
I wasnt really interested in much of it but I found a link to an appology page (http://www.bvbl.net/apology.php) and found it kinda funny. Make sure to hit refresh a few times ^^
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 06:56:03 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Re: Immigration Protests
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:32:34 AM »
I have to study, am bored and feel like a troll today, to be safe, lets start with some sort of disclaimer.
To those who lack the brains to understand sarcasm in typed form.
Do not dare to read the rest. I will haunt you in your dreams and laugh at you if you reply.

Protests for illegal immigrants by illegals. I am wondering why police dont use those rallys for deportation raids. For fucks sake, I bet not even one in five of those protesters has a green card.

Deportation!

In Belgium, politicians found a solution for this.  They give them papers as a suggestion to vote for them.  It is a solid strategy.  I just love my county for pulling of these things. 

Other solutions include but are not limited to:
- giving them money to shut up (easiest, but does not last long)
- shooting them off (very effective, fat chance your country got more weapons anyway, you are not exporting things you lack)
- telling them that if it is so bad where they are, that they have to protest, then why not return (triggers them into things that gives you excuses)
- get them to work and understand bird control (hard to do if not impossible)
- sterilization (if guns are not civilized to you)
- fix their brains (maybe something for the future)

I believe the solution to those migration problems can be found in the believe that the economy and world population can grow infinitely.  Some pure nonsense on which the human world is build.  Coming from natural evolution that everyone is praising so much for the creation of a species that acts like a cancer on planetary scale.  (I am not a misanthropist, really)

It is easy to laugh at those illegals protesting for illegals, it makes no sense, sure thing.  Finding a correct solution is something else, figuring out who is at fault is something nobody wants.

- Mel

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 01:01:35 PM »

Protests for illegal immigrants by illegals.
Who else would protest for them? Not legal immigrants, certainly not citizens.

My dad worked security for the San Jose convention center and they would have these dances once a month that attracted hundreds, if not thousands, of illegal immigrants. Two things they had to consider: "How do we physically round up and deport hundreds of illegal immigrants all at once?" and "How much money will we lose on future dances if we deport every illegal that shows up?"

The best they could do is walk around with pictures of tattoos of wanted criminals and parole violators and maybe spot one or two to arrest.

The fact is, in California at least, illegal immigrants run the economy so deporting them would be disastrous.

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
Very true, I'd hate to see what would happen to California's agriculture if that happened. Certainly there would be shortages so great it would be declared a national disaster.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 06:09:09 AM »
While Mel has some good ideas, I think that George Carlin still has the best.

1. Enforce immigration laws verys harshly
2. To become a citizen, all mexicans must serve one tour in the military.
3. Legally deport all the mexicans to the Middle East...HAHAHAH
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles