Author Topic: Epic Arcane Archers Not Powerful Enough?  (Read 7542 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Epic Arcane Archers Not Powerful Enough?
« on: April 09, 2008, 03:15:24 PM »
Someone decided that Epic Arcane Archers weren't powerful enough and made a script to fix it.

Improved AA scripts
With the help of the community, I updated the scripts to improve the Seeker Arrow to add +1 point of damage for every AA level taken. The Death Arrow spell to increase the DC from 20 to a base of 20 +1 for ever 2 AA levels above 10. And the Hail of Arrows to add +1 Damage for Every 2 levels of AA.
While this doesn't conform to the official D&D rules it may be interesting to add to a certain 9AC PvP server that Ser Red is hosting in "Arena". (Called GodSpire Haven) *hint hint*

If nothing else, it would at least make these feats useful in a level 40 duel.

Offline Ser Red Ronnet Connington

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Epic Arcane Archers Not Powerful Enough?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »
Someone decided that Epic Arcane Archers weren't powerful enough and made a script to fix it.

Improved AA scriptsWhile this doesn't conform to the official D&D rules it may be interesting to add to a certain 9AC PvP server that Ser Red is hosting in "Arena". (Called GodSpire Haven) *hint hint*

If nothing else, it would at least make these feats useful in a level 40 duel.

Its rather annoying to have my account deleted/lost, here. Really odd aswell. Anyway the mods up and running, every day. I think Il pass on those AA scripts, but what i would like to know is, is it possible for standard nwnscript to handle adding up to 20 damage to an item? They dont seem to have the constants for a damage type of 20. While it also seems maxed at 10.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 01:15:53 PM »
Its rather annoying to have my account deleted/lost, here. Really odd aswell.

Sorry about that.  Must have been lost when I optimized the DB.  There was some corruption there.  Your old posts are still there.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »
what i would like to know is, is it possible for standard nwnscript to handle adding up to 20 damage to an item? They dont seem to have the constants for a damage type of 20. While it also seems maxed at 10.
I posted a short tutorial on using 2da files to find missing pre-defined constants:
Using 2da Files Instead of Constants