Author Topic: Fucking windows seciruty!!!!  (Read 6005 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fucking windows seciruty!!!!
« on: March 14, 2008, 07:50:09 PM »
Oke I got this problem with my windows (i think)

I downloaded the EVE Trial client to try out the game, so after downing it i doubleclick on it to install the shit, there comes a small message saying

"Preparing to install" and under that a "verifiying installer XX%" so it goes up till 100% and the message dissapears, and nothing happens....well except for the light on my pc wich indicates that my HDD is running at 100% and keeps running and that the pc is slow as shit, so i'm guessing my friend here Windows is fucking with me, my time and my pc FFS!!!!!
this same shit happens with Cabal Online, downed it a couple of days ago wan't to install it no dice pal....

So when I wan't the proces to stop, AFTER THAT and only AFTER I stop the process there comes the message, "windows needs your approval to start this program, proceed?"
I mean seriously why give me that stupid message AFTER I stop the process.

So my question is IS THERE ANY FUCKING WAY TO FUCKING SHUT DOWN THIS STUPID MOTHERFUCKING WINDOWS SECURITY SHIT CUZ FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOD IT'S SECURING SHIT I HATE YOU FUCKING BILL WITH YOUR FUCKING STUPID VISTA IF I COULD I WOULD SHOVE IT UP YOUR GODDAMN ASS SO HARD THAT GOD HIMSELF WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OUT OF YOU GODFUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Excuse me for the language cuz i'm a little PISSED here
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fucking windows seciruty!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »
Is this Vista?

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »
Hmm I'm guessing you want to turn over UAC (User Access Control).  That setting is under User Configuration inside your Control Panel.  I'm not sure if turning it off will solve this issue.  Seems like something else to screwed up.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 12:53:04 PM »
Hmm I'm guessing you want to turn over UAC (User Access Control).  That setting is under User Configuration inside your Control Panel.  I'm not sure if turning it off will solve this issue.  Seems like something else to screwed up.

Nope lol, it did found a helping link (via google, google FTW lol!) turned it off and guess what, it helped lol, I knew that was the problem....

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 05:37:08 AM »
UAC is not really what creates the problem.  Even Vista itself is not the problem, it is nice they try to do something about securety.  Most windows programs are made with the idea that the user running it has (nearly) administrator rights.  UAC is something Microsoft came up with for Windows to fix this, to have a user account for daily use that is not the administrator at the same time with a system that requires no knowledge from the person using it.  But like everything about Vista and most programs made these days, it is too complex.  Basically it is just an example how the design idea of Windows itself backfires.  I hope Windows itself and many programs (including drivers) for it like AutoCAD and MS Office die from their own design and greed that backfires at them.  If it depends on me, the users that expect to own something as advanced as a computer and/or call it their personal tool (PC) without any knowledge of it, can die too.  (especially managers)  I am really fed up with some enterprises, users and the programs resulting from this.

Note: Yea, I am in an extremely bad mood at the moment. I had to stab at something.
Note2: I am not implying violence against the less gifted individuals on the globe, just remove all the safeties and let the problems solve themselves.

- Mel

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 01:29:51 AM »
If it depends on me, the users that expect to own something as advanced as a computer and/or call it their personal tool (PC) without any knowledge of it, can die too.
Straight to the quotes thread.