Author Topic: From out of the Shadows  (Read 7545 times)

Offline Calia

• View Profile
    • Email
From out of the Shadows
« on: March 03, 2008, 01:50:35 PM »
*peaks in from the darkest reaches of the spire only screams echo and blood dripping can be heard*

Greetings my friends, foes and who ever exists within the hollowed walls it has been long since you have known joy, happiness and fear... mabye it is time for the return of a Kanrei

* the darkness subsides and the shadows fade into nothingness just bloody writing left in its wake reading "Calia"

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Re: From out of the Shadows
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »
How does someone reply on this.  Mmm...
Are you allowed to say "Hey, nice to see you again." ?

- Mel

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 03:14:50 PM »
*peaks in from the darkest reaches of the spire only screams echo and blood dripping can be heard*

Greetings my friends, foes and who ever exists within the hollowed walls it has been long since you have known joy, happiness and fear... mabye it is time for the return of a Kanrei
That would be cool, be where would you return to? I haven't seen GodSpire since around mid-February.

I responded to your post on my NWN2 Server Page but never heard back from you. The point is moot however since I decided to take down that buggy piece of shit and go back to NWN full time.

My NWN server is still up and getting ready for the huge 1.69 patch. So come by and visit us on Smith Hold sometime.

And welcome back!

Offline Calia

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 03:33:46 PM »
I would love to come see you guys at smiths hold though I can never find the damned thing lol, and yeah you can say hi mel though people might talk you know  you standing in a corner saying hi and all that...

and yeah it would be sweet of the spire was still around even though most of us are caught up in what ever else is going on and as much as I would love to be back all the time my net is flaky and causes me all kinds of agony hopefully Fios will fix this but im not geting my hopes up of it reaching me.

but back to Smiths hold get me a direct link so I dont have to hope gamespy will load properly and i can browse servers :D

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 04:50:34 PM »

* the darkness subsides and the shadows fade into nothingness just bloody writing left in its wake reading "Calia"

Speaking of Kanrei, have you seen your mom anywhere?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »
*waves* hey calia! long time no see! :) Smith Hold's ip changes every now and then, but currently it appears to be 71.139.191.185:5121

So, how are ya?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
Hot damn. All kinds of random people are showing up.

Hubba two weeks ago. BzK a month or so ago. and now Calia.

Last I saw of you was maybe 8 or 9 months ago, at least, when I had NWN installed, you wrote your name on the Spire's floor in corpses.

Now I want bus to come say hi! I saw a person on PSN named busdriver27. I almost asked him if he was a crazy New Zealander that loves playing terrible strength builds on NWN but was afraid I might get bit...
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 11:14:00 PM »
Heya Calia! We'll have to chill out in the Blunted edge some tine and catch up!

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Calia

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »
heeh to this day it amazes me to see so many names i know and can put a character with, it truly amazes me to see how strong this community really is.... i mean WOW!!!

Speaking of Kanrei, have you seen your mom anywhere?
No sorry every one I sadly lost contact with mom after my last return about a year ago I know only as much as you mabye less because I did not play guildwars with her.

Now I want bus to come say hi! I saw a person on PSN named busdriver27. I almost asked him if he was a crazy New Zealander that loves playing terrible strength builds on NWN but was afraid I might get bit...
.... you should have done it anyways where is the spirit of the spire were supose to dive in head first and take the beating and give it right back ;)

While I am around I will try to visit Smiths Holdand anywhere else I can to see you guys but I can not make promises on my timing or my flaky internet connection....so I hope to see you all soon some time.

Calia ( chibi_kanrei)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 03:22:25 AM »
Hee hee... corpses. *sigh* They look so much better in pieces.

Like candy! Num num num.

Hi Calia!