Author Topic: Mythos  (Read 4972 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Mythos
« on: November 18, 2007, 03:16:28 PM »
I got invited to the Mythos closed beta earlier today and ive been playing it a bit, its like the real Diablo 2 clone, the skill trees are separated by tabs just like in diablo 2, it uses the same camera perspective (its 3D but can only be played in the isometric view, you can only zoom in and out), and it has dungeon runners like graphics (but better), there are also gamble merchants (like gheed) and some more stuff, also the first monsters i killed were blue fallens with their shaman (that revives them).

There are 3 races and 3 classes and each class with their 3 skill tabs and each tab has 3 or 4 skill trees (if i remember correctly).

Mythos webpage
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 03:18:32 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mythos
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 04:42:07 PM »
flagship studios the ones that created hellgate london....lol what a coincedence (or however you write it lol)
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Chard!

Mythos
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »
Oooh! Now this looks good. I'm keeping my eye on this!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Mythos
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »
flagship studios the ones that created hellgate london....lol what a coincedence (or however you write it lol)
[snapback]38554[/snapback]

And also the guys that created the real Diablo 2, Mythos is way closer to it and has more common graphics.

Its easy to get in the closed beta i think, you only have to sign your email in their site and thats it, you only have to create an acc if you get invited, i signed for it a few days ago and got the invite today.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Mythos
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »
[snapback]38554[/snapback]
I signed up for Mythos a couple months back. It seems like it is a testing center for Hellgate: London. They will test out new game mechanics, skills and whatnot on Mythos and whatever works best they will incorporate into Hellgate.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Mythos
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 03:26:12 AM »
Its not like that at all, the classes are all different, and not even a single skill is even close to hellgate ones, ans theres the races human, gremlin and satyr. And i think i read somewhere that there are different devs working on this game and that theyre not linked, theyre just on the same server thats it i think.

And theres this note 420

People who want an invite to the Mythos beta, during our spring cleaning for the Hellgate: London release, we accidentally deleted our list of invitation requests prior to November 1. Please accept our apologies, but this is what sleep deprivation does to people! So please resubmit your invitation requests, and we'll promise not to do it again. And thanks again to our testers, you are the best game community on the planet!.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:27:03 AM by tyrael084 »