Author Topic: Founde'rs Offer Extended  (Read 4124 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Founde'rs Offer Extended
« on: November 11, 2007, 02:11:18 PM »
The Founder's Offer has been extended until the end of 2007.

Founder's Offer Update
Founderâ??s Offer Update
Hello fellow survivors and would-be saviors of London.

Good news! Based on the number of requests from our community, weâ??re extending the Founderâ??s lifetime subscription membership offer through the end of the 2007. Weâ??re also in the process of working on bringing more payment options online, including Pay By Cash and Paypal, and we're working hard to include the ability for players to use debit cards, which we know is the preference of many players in our European community.

Weâ??ll keep you updated as to when these options will become available. Thanks for your patience and continued support of Hellgate: London.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Founde'rs Offer Extended
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 03:12:47 PM »
Im eligible for founders offer now but still im not going to pay for it... because i know myself and ill surely stop playing in a few months when another good looking game comes out or maybe not but who knows hehe.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Founde'rs Offer Extended
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 03:24:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure they will accept your $150 or whatever at any time now or in 2008.

This "limited time only" is such marketing hog wash.  Already extended once.  They've been exposed.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 06:05:48 PM by Mo »

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Founde'rs Offer Extended
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 04:29:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure the will accept your $150 or whatever at any time now or in 2008.

This "limited time only" is such marketing hog wash.  Already extended once.  They've been exposed.
[snapback]38480[/snapback]

Mo's right, even the LOTRO lifetime subscriptions is going on now you can still pay for it lol.....
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f