Author Topic: Tyrael Thinks Having No Life Makes Him Cool!  (Read 10588 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tyrael Thinks Having No Life Makes Him Cool!
« on: November 10, 2007, 05:39:27 PM »
I was in the closed beta of this game, it was way better in the beta though... it was fast paced and easy to lvl but they changed their mind and turned it into another long term mmorpg, turned down the xp rate to less than half and changed the xp multiplier that appears when youre killing lots of mobs, first it was xp x2,x3,x4,x5,x6 so you could get lots of xp but now its something like 20%, 30%... and there was a huge decrease on the drop rate aswell anyways its a very good game though but i really didnt like the massive nerfing on the xp and drops, and btw dont go guardian the staffs suck bad (i was lvl 36 or so guardian), but the RPG launchers own (unless they nerfed them too). Maybe ill get it someday or maybe not :P.
[snapback]38463[/snapback]

Didn't know that but Tyrael don't take this bad or smt, but do you have a social life or smt?? cuz you work two jobs, you play games like no one i've seen, you beta test other games.....? I mean seriously if you got two jobs that takes lots of time and the way you play games i mean then you don't have time to socialize or do you?
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:55:56 PM »
Well my second job its just 2 hours 2 days a week so it doesnt take much time :P, and btw that was months ago, actually i never play more than 1 or 2 games at same time hehe.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 11:52:46 PM »
Let me guess, your first job is an hour long every other day, and the rest of the day you just play games.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 05:42:38 AM »
My other job its a normal 8 hours job in the morning xD, monday to friday... you both are just weaklings that tire easily :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 01:23:02 PM »
My other job its a normal 8 hours job in the morning xD, monday to friday... you both are just weaklings that tire easily :P
[snapback]38469[/snapback]
You need to stay up at least five or six days straight before I'll even consider that comment. And I'll probably still dismiss it until it's closer to two weeks.

But that's beside the point, it's not how well you can go without sleep, it's how you use your time. I choose to get a decent amount of sleep, even if it's still not at a perfect 8 hours or higher alot of the time. But I don't go home and jump in my computer chair and start blasting aliens like a nerd the rest of the day either. I go home and talk with my fiance, find out what's been going on all day and whatnot. Sometimes I'll clean things up and take care of things that need to be done, alot of the time I'll eat since I hadn't eaten all day, as well as get laundry done and other things that need doing. Even if it's a day where I don't have much that needs doing, or my fiance did most of it already, alot of the time I'll go somewhere or do something.

Also, when I do get on the computer, I check my e-mail and forums first and foremost, which often can take me a hours... sometimes the rest of my free-time if people are actively posting. I do not know where it says not sitting in front of a computer all day playing games makes you weak, but I personally find other things more important. Alot of the time I don't have most of the things I do to do in one day, so I still find time for games and play them, or if I choose, I don't and instead spend time with my fiance, which is alot of the time too. Other times, I'll play games WITH my fiance, and that's a common sight as well.

But, you're just a lonely wanna-be l33t gamer, what do you know? =D

But since this seems to be such a big deal to you, why don't you tell us what your point is? What is so important about finding time to play games? Because honestly, video games is just another form of entertainment, and entertainment is supposed to be something that is there to keep you entertained, when you have nothing better to do. Now-a-days, people forget their priorities for entertainment all the time.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 01:43:34 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 02:44:33 PM »
You need to stay up at least five or six days straight before I'll even consider that comment. And I'll probably still dismiss it until it's closer to two weeks.

But that's beside the point, it's not how well you can go without sleep, it's how you use your time. I choose to get a decent amount of sleep, even if it's still not at a perfect 8 hours or higher alot of the time. But I don't go home and jump in my computer chair and start blasting aliens like a nerd the rest of the day either. I go home and talk with my fiance, find out what's been going on all day and whatnot. Sometimes I'll clean things up and take care of things that need to be done, alot of the time I'll eat since I hadn't eaten all day, as well as get laundry done and other things that need doing. Even if it's a day where I don't have much that needs doing, or my fiance did most of it already, alot of the time I'll go somewhere or do something.

Also, when I do get on the computer, I check my e-mail and forums first and foremost, which often can take me a hours... sometimes the rest of my free-time if people are actively posting. I do not know where it says not sitting in front of a computer all day playing games makes you weak, but I personally find other things more important. Alot of the time I don't have most of the things I do to do in one day, so I still find time for games and play them, or if I choose, I don't and instead spend time with my fiance, which is alot of the time too. Other times, I'll play games WITH my fiance, and that's a common sight as well.

But, you're just a lonely wanna-be l33t gamer, what do you know? =D

But since this seems to be such a big deal to you, why don't you tell us what your point is? What is so important about finding time to play games? Because honestly, video games is just another form of entertainment, and entertainment is supposed to be something that is there to keep you entertained, when you have nothing better to do. Now-a-days, people forget their priorities for entertainment all the time.
[snapback]38471[/snapback]

Tough i don't have much chores like Hell here (I still live with my parents here), the job I do is pretty stressfull, I do get paid good for it but that's just cuz it has so much stress in it, i'm soon becoming a teamleader there so that's even more stressfull.

So after the 8 hours I do wich 5 or 6 hours of it are pretty stressfull and I come home exhausted I like to take a nice hot shower, make some tea and enjoy checking my favorite forums, chat a bit with my friends, make plans for the weekend etc.....
and mostly one or two hours before bed time i play a game but I prefer a good movie over a game anytime cuz that's more relaxing then a game.
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 03:02:55 PM »
To start with this had nothing to do with you, you just talk too much and like to get your nose everywhere :P, razor complained about having no time to play games and i just said that theres always time to play a moment "if you want", after that i was just joking... and i dont care about what do you do in your crappy life either...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 03:07:58 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 03:51:03 PM »
To start with this had nothing to do with you, you just talk too much and like to get your nose everywhere :P, razor complained about having no time to play games and i just said that theres always time to play a moment "if you want", after that i was just joking... and i dont care about what do you do in your crappy life either...
[snapback]38477[/snapback]

you talking to me or to hell, cuz now i'm confused??

first I didn't complain about having time to play games I just pointed out I like to do other things then to play games, games comes second to me.....

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 05:29:00 PM »
I can't resist, I want to troll too and I just have to post what's going trough my head while reading posts in here. ^_^

Let me start with linking a post: [snapback]38061[/snapback] . I still remeber the whole context well.
And then with pulling something out of its context. My eyes just fell on it when viewing a post here.
Other times, I'll play games WITH my fiance, and that's a common sight as well.

I was already thinking "too much information" while viewing the post. Then you get this:

Other times, I'll play games WITH my fiance
So you do play "games" without your fiance too?

and that's a common sight as well.
All that a "common sight"? (public, middle of the street?)

In "the Shadows of HeLL", right? I'll go to heaven if I can.

*Little prayer for forgiveness about my dirty mind.* (-NOT-, but I need a ticket)

Sugar gliders -> Discovery channel?
And then I have a song of the Bloodhound Gang going on in my head.

I have to give HellMasterHell credit for entertaining me.

- Mel
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 05:31:14 PM by Tea-cup »

Chard!

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 06:42:39 PM »
"How do you kill, that which has no life?"

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 07:10:46 PM »
Razor the bad part of my last post was all directed to hell (like all my posts with bad parts :P) i dont have anything against you... yet :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 09:55:08 AM »
Tough i don't have much chores like Hell here (I still live with my parents here), the job I do is pretty stressfull, I do get paid good for it but that's just cuz it has so much stress in it, i'm soon becoming a teamleader there so that's even more stressfull.

So after the 8 hours I do wich 5 or 6 hours of it are pretty stressfull and I come home exhausted I like to take a nice hot shower, make some tea and enjoy checking my favorite forums, chat a bit with my friends, make plans for the weekend etc.....
and mostly one or two hours before bed time i play a game but I prefer a good movie over a game anytime cuz that's more relaxing then a game.
[snapback]38475[/snapback]
What do you do?

To start with this had nothing to do with you, you just talk too much and like to get your nose everywhere tongue.gif, razor complained about having no time to play games and i just said that theres always time to play a moment "if you want", after that i was just joking... and i dont care about what do you do in your crappy life either...
Fine then, I'll just say OWNED! and hope you get your panties in a twist!

OWNED! :lol:

I can't resist, I want to troll too and I just have to post what's going trough my head while reading posts in here. ^_^

Let me start with linking a post: [snapback]38061[/snapback] . I still remeber the whole context well.
And then with pulling something out of its context. My eyes just fell on it when viewing a post here.
Other times, I'll play games WITH my fiance, and that's a common sight as well.

I was already thinking "too much information" while viewing the post. Then you get this:

Other times, I'll play games WITH my fiance
So you do play "games" without your fiance too?

and that's a common sight as well.
All that a "common sight"? (public, middle of the street?)

In "the Shadows of HeLL", right? I'll go to heaven if I can.

*Little prayer for forgiveness about my dirty mind.* (-NOT-, but I need a ticket)

Sugar gliders -> Discovery channel?
And then I have a song of the Bloodhound Gang going on in my head.

I have to give HellMasterHell credit for entertaining me.

- Mel
Feel free.

I don't expect playing games with my fiance is going to be something unpredictable, however, too much information is only too much for others who deem it so! It is certainly fine by me. =D

Only games I play without her are of the video game variety, everything else resides with her only.

Middle of the street? That could be kinky.

Yes, it's best to avoid me if possible.

Bloodhound gang? The Bad Touch? =D

Anytime. :lol:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:55:51 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 11:48:34 AM »
What do you do?
[snapback]38499[/snapback]

I'm now working a big company here in belgium it's called "Katoen Natie" and it's basicly a "big" warehouse it exists of smaller warehouses from 1 to 25, I work in warehouse 14 so in here the stores (from wich we store the goods, and this stores are here in belgium but also in germany, france, italy, spain, portugal even the usa) orders goods, so there are people who "pick" the goods, other ppl who scan the goods etc so we know what has gone out if it was the right item etc.

Now my job consits of controlling if the people did pick the right goods and if all the goods that are supposed to leave our warehouse are scanned.
And I also am in charge of the payments, anyway the job is stressfull because we work on the motto "time is money" so every destination has to leave at a certain hour and the orders for those destinations has to be ready two houres before it will leave.

Now the problem is a lot of people make scan errors like scanning 1 order instead of 2 and other ppl don't take the right article, etc
And when I become the teamleader i'll be in charge of the whole warehouse 14 so that's even more stressing....

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »
Middle of the street? That could be kinky.
[snapback]38499[/snapback]
"Why don't we do it in the road?" -The Beatles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
"Why don't we do it in the road?" -The Beatles

[snapback]38502[/snapback]
This all reminds me of the movie crank, where the guy has to do crazy shit to keep his adrenaline going so he doesn't die. He bangs his so-called partner in the middle of China town in front of loads of people.  :lol:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 07:57:42 PM »
I'm now working a big company here in belgium it's called "Katoen Natie" and it's basicly a "big" warehouse it exists of smaller warehouses from 1 to 25, I work in warehouse 14 so in here the stores (from wich we store the goods, and this stores are here in belgium but also in germany, france, italy, spain, portugal even the usa) orders goods, so there are people who "pick" the goods, other ppl who scan the goods etc so we know what has gone out if it was the right item etc.

Now my job consits of controlling if the people did pick the right goods and if all the goods that are supposed to leave our warehouse are scanned.
And I also am in charge of the payments, anyway the job is stressfull because we work on the motto "time is money" so every destination has to leave at a certain hour and the orders for those destinations has to be ready two houres before it will leave.

Now the problem is a lot of people make scan errors like scanning 1 order instead of 2 and other ppl don't take the right article, etc
And when I become the teamleader i'll be in charge of the whole warehouse 14 so that's even more stressing....
[snapback]38500[/snapback]
I see, reminds me of my own work on a lesser scale. Fuck, they care so much about a few seconds when getting a food order out that they sometimes stop food earlier before the timer that says it's done goes off. Then you gotta make sure the right amount of money is ringed up for the order, and people mess it up all the time (stupid people I work with), and customers change their mind constantly.

Makes sense. :lol: