Author Topic: Too Busy With Life To Play Sometimes.  (Read 5007 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Too Busy With Life To Play Sometimes.
« on: November 05, 2007, 03:56:21 PM »
No you can actually register the same cd keys in both websites, EU and US, but both accounts cant be used at same time.

Besides id rather playing with old GS friends than on a dead EU server where only germans talk on global chat... besides subscribing on EU server costs 40% more for reason, US 9,99$ (6,99â?¬) and EU 9,99â?¬(14,**$).

The only EU server ive joined that actually had a decent active comunity and actually talked on global chat (on english) was in the tabula rasa closed beta lol (and just because US server was overflooded with a lot of players and was crashing everytime so a lot of US players came to EU server  :lol:)
[snapback]38383[/snapback]

first of all i'm not planning to subscribe, second of all i don't play that much at all i mean I come home from work at 16h and I don't feel like gaming.....
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 04:06:21 PM »
first of all i'm not planning to subscribe, second of all i don't play that much at all i mean I come home from work at 16h and I don't feel like gaming.....
[snapback]38386[/snapback]

tell me about it...I feel like sleeping...

These other assholes get to game all day long lol

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »
tell me about it...I feel like sleeping...

These other assholes get to game all day long lol
[snapback]38387[/snapback]

.....aaah envy the people without jobs or that still go to school......
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 05:47:01 PM »
Thats not a reason for not playing razor, you just dont want to play thats a different thing, so your statement its more like an excuse for not wanting to play... you said that yourself in your earlier post lol... i have 2 jobs right now and im even setting up a touristic services company with some friends and i still play normally when i can (i admit that in the nwn days i had school the 2 first years and absolutely nothing to do the last 2 years, when i was always in the top of the online hours list xD).

For gods sake id prefer most jobs anytime over collegue, jobs dont examine you or send you homework everyday lol (unless you have an odd one that is :P)

The only good part of the school over a job would be that there were more cute girls in the school/collegue than in most jobs xD.

So the only ones you could really envy are the ones that have no school or job and are rich xD.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:51:41 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 10:34:56 PM »
.....aaah envy the people without jobs or that still go to school......
[snapback]38388[/snapback]
Fuck that, I remember what that was like... when you never have shit to do but play games all day, no sleep schedule, and no life... get yourself stuck in a zombie-like  computer trance... I'm glad to be working and doing all the other shit I do... sure I'd love more time... but... I don't ever want that again. Now, at least going to school is something... but not doing either or anything else... shoot me first.

Thats not a reason for not playing razor, you just dont want to play thats a different thing, so your statement its more like an excuse for not wanting to play

Tyr, that's a perfectly good reason not to play... shit, half of the time I just want to say fuck it and just hit the pillow when I get home from work... I work my ass off when I don't have to work so hard, but even if I only worked half as hard as I do now, I'd still be putting the time in and I'd still be tired. Games are fun, but life is just a 'little' bit better and a 'little' more important.

When I had all day every day, my relationship with time was pretty love/hate. It's nice having the time, but it sucks having little else...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:36:05 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »
Games are fun, but life is just a 'little' bit better and a 'little' more important.
[snapback]38393[/snapback]
Blasphemy!

Of all the crap you've shoveled, that is the stinkiest load!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 10:54:13 PM »
Blasphemy!

Of all the crap you've shoveled, that is the stinkiest load!

[snapback]38396[/snapback]
I'd rather make an honest living shoveling shit and getting paid for it than sitting on my ass all day long!

Coming from the game-all-day guru (that'd be you, my friend), I'm content with your comment. :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:54:58 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
Well i get paid and still can play, you just have no resistance and get tired so easy :P thats what redbull is good for sometimes xD, though i rarely drink it.

Theres always time to play if you "want" to play, if your tired or just dont want to play its your own fault :P.

Besides i wouldnt be jealous of guys that are still in school or that dont have a job, because they may have time but they most likely have no money but if theyre rich aswell who wouldnt? xD.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »
Well i get paid and still can play, you just have no resistance and get tired so easy :P thats what redbull is good for sometimes xD, though i rarely drink it.

Theres always time to play if you "want" to play, if your tired or just dont want to play its your own fault :P.

Besides i wouldnt be jealous of guys that are still in school or that dont have a job, because they may have time but they most likely have no money but if theyre rich aswell who wouldnt? xD.
[snapback]38403[/snapback]

Go to sleep already!

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 12:30:40 PM »
Thats not a reason for not playing razor, you just dont want to play thats a different thing, so your statement its more like an excuse for not wanting to play... you said that yourself in your earlier post lol... i have 2 jobs right now and im even setting up a touristic services company with some friends and i still play normally when i can (i admit that in the nwn days i had school the 2 first years and absolutely nothing to do the last 2 years, when i was always in the top of the online hours list xD).

For gods sake id prefer most jobs anytime over collegue, jobs dont examine you or send you homework everyday lol (unless you have an odd one that is :P)

The only good part of the school over a job would be that there were more cute girls in the school/collegue than in most jobs xD.

So the only ones you could really envy are the ones that have no school or job and are rich xD.
[snapback]38390[/snapback]

no man I love my job and I love doing it, when I get home at 16h I love to watch the shows at tv then I Check some forums, chat a bit with friends and lastly relax a bit with a nice movie and when that all is done it's about 22h-23h and that's the time i have to go to sleep cuz otherwise i won't get up at 6.45 in the morning.
So I would like to play but i really can't....

What game is that?
[snapback]38407[/snapback]

Assasins Creed.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »

[snapback]38403[/snapback]
Or it's just a combination of the us taking better care of ourselves and having different jobs. (which could easily be more or less difficult than yours, exponentially. It also depends on the hours you work, if you're working 10 hours every day in a factory, hauling boxes by hand all day... you're going to be more tired than the guy sitting in front of the computer drinking cocoa and scripting a video game... well... most likely.)
Plus, you're telling a guy who's stayed up 1-7 days on a regular basis only a few years ago that he gets tired easy. :lol:  :lol:
Besides that, I think you're confused. When we mention 'tired' that doesn't necessarily mean we're sleepy. I know when I get home I'm usually not sleepy (I have been quite a few times before, though I usually don't go to sleep) but I am often tired, as in exhausted and wanting to rest my body after a good day of work. Sometimes, as much as I want to play a certain game when I get home, I say fuckit and stay where I landed on the bed for a couple hours... because I honestly deem my sleep as more important than a made-up world in which I entertain myself from time to time. :rolleyes:

Unless, of course, you have a life, people to take care of, money to earn and save, and just know that if you spend that time on a video game instead... that your priorities will be wrong and you won't be getting where you want to. Video games should be something to entertain yourself with when you have little to nothing else better to do, unless you're a loser or are doing it as a career. Some things that are more constructive, may not be enough to weigh over playing a game sometimes, I understand, like mowing the lawn, hahaha. Or fixing the toilet! But it needs to get done, unless you're not going to use that toilet or something... :huh:

P.S. I'm splitting this topic... again. :lol:

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 12:31:19 PM »
I have two jobs, am a fulltime student and still find time to game.

Boo Yah!
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 12:32:03 PM »
Plus, you're telling a guy who's stayed up 1-7 days on a regular basis only a few years ago that he gets tired easy.
[snapback]38424[/snapback]
It's a sign that you are getting old Hell.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »
The sign that I'm getting old is the grunting and body aches, that's just a sign that I'm too old. :lol:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:56:37 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »