Other > General Roleplaying

The Realm of Arda

<< < (2/7) > >>

Elessar Telrunya:
Good point - everything's in a tentative stage right now. I'll point that out to Heather!

edit:
Varda:

--- Quote ---Well, first off-- we didn't make Eomer the king, Tolkien did. Also, I *think* Theoden said something interpreting along the lines of 'If Eomer or I do not return from battle, you will rule'. I *think*. I haven't read the trilogy in five months or so, so I forgot a bit. You should also note that while he said that to Eowyn, Theoden also made Eomer second marshal of the Mark after his son, Theodred's, death. So if Theoden, first marshal of the Mark, perished, then the second marshal --Eomer-- would asume the position of King and first marshal.
--- End quote ---

420:

--- Quote ---If Theodin named Eowyn as his successor then why is Eomer King of Rohan?
[snapback]37923[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Lay the LotR smack-down on them Cuch!

Though I like Talon's current post, I suspect Istari will get involved with the tiger-peeps before things get too out-of-hand or uh, paw.

Meclar:
Very funny thread, I like where this is going.

Mo:

--- Quote ---Talon, the lord of tigers, barged into the court, scattering those around him as he run towards the king.

"Human King!" he growled, the gutteral sound paining the stomach of those within earshot, "I have killed all the enemies of your kingdom".

Before the king could respond, talon pounced forward and with a powerful swipe of his claw, ripped out the throat of the king and threw it in the air.
"Now your kingdom is mine!" he growled, whilst catching the bloody mess in his jaws, and swallowing without a single bite.

Suddenly, through every door and window a host of the numerous tiger clans burst through the room. Even if those of the kingdom, of which all had been invited, had been armed they would not have managed to still the swarming plague of fur that was upon them.

Unable to defend themselves, all those of the kingdom's council were slain, and the tiger army ventured forth, and over the coming months eradicated every last human, dwarf, and elf, and all those not of tiger-kin from the kingdom and beyond.

THE END
[snapback]37920[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Just read that now.  Funny stuff lol

Elessar Telrunya:
If anyone here has any real interest in this, I am pleased to announce that the opening of the Realm of Arda is fast approaching, although an exact date has yet to be determined. We only have a few more big projects to finish up as well as a few other loose ends before we are ready!

If you follow the link in my signature, although you can't yet see the boards, you can see the header and side bar have had some rennovations since the start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version