Other > Discussion

Badly in love.....Help...or...

<< < (22/22)

Razor Blade:

--- Quote from: Mo on April 07, 2008, 10:55:53 PM ---Finally.  Now you can appreciate what a useless endeavor it was to begin this thread =)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, well nog it's about a different girl and well.....it's just weird I don't know if she's intrested or not....we talk alot, via msn, phone, text messages and all.

Me and a couple of friends been over to her house where she was and couple of her friends, been to party's together and shit.

I asked her out, she said oke but I have to ask my parents, and guess what they don't let her lol, but yeah sure they let you bring over guys to your home when they are not there.....just freaking weird...

Razor Blade:

--- Quote from: Razor Blade on September 03, 2007, 09:12:38 PM ---Allright I just have to say it, I can't take it in anymore.

I just returned about a week and half ago from vacation, the problem is I fell in love with a girl there, now this ain't that bad because I go there on vacation twice a year.
The problem is however i'm really, really, REALLY badly in love at first i tought it would go over, that it was just casual.
I quickly discovered this wasn't the case.
Now she is 26 i'm 21(well soon I will be) at first I saw this as a problem, so I was in love but that age difference was bugging me so when I finally decided that age wasn't that much of a problem she wen't back home (well she lives like three hours away from me when i'm on vacation in Bosnia).
I know she feels the same about me but the age difference is preventing her to be with me together.
Now I do have her phone number but I feel that I can't call her or type a message about my feelings and all because it "feels" not right over the phone, I feel like I should tell it in her eyes.
But waiting a whole year isn't really that easy when you're really in love.
Also, she's reducing the contact between us because she knows my feelings(I think, there was flirting from both sides).
Anyhow a week before I headed back here to Belgium I discovered she found a boyfriend he is also there on vacation but he's from USA.
Now I don't know i'm preparing myself on that it could work between them so next year I come she might have someone, but I believe it won't last long because a relationship on distance is really hard especially when you're from USA that distance is really long....

I don't know what to do anymore, I also just graduated so i'm looking for a job atm, so I have lots of free time and I can't stop thinking about her, I feel lost, depressed and I feel it's afecting me when I go to a job interview.......
I just can't take it anymore...
any advice or something? please?

--- End quote ---

Oke, lol major deja vu feeling :D

I made this post 2 years ago when I got home from vacation...

Well today about 4 hours ago I returned home from my vacation, and well i tought to inform you guys that me and this girl i wrote about wich you can see in my quoted area are togehter now.

Mo:
Omg a real life Fairy Tale ending!

WAAAAHOOOO!!

Good job brother :D

Razor Blade:

--- Quote from: Mo on August 08, 2009, 10:46:26 PM ---Omg a real life Fairy Tale ending!

WAAAAHOOOO!!

Good job brother :D

--- End quote ---

Thanks man :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version