Author Topic: fav sport  (Read 26423 times)

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
fav sport
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2004, 04:07:22 PM »
like all female nwners,
See now, I don't these generalizations you're making, gashmo.  Nearly any statement that begins "all females are like such-and-such" is sexist.

Now, personally, I find most sports boring to watch (except hockey); my favorite sport to play is either frisbee-golf or team handball (yes, I am a weakling)

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
fav sport
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2004, 04:19:25 PM »
well all I'm saying is that that was 90% acting and 10% real. some friends told me those facts a long time ago... maybe not that much facts :P
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Raelias

• MSN Messenger - Raelias
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Raelias
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - None
    • View Profile
    • http://None
    • Email
fav sport
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2004, 05:50:56 PM »
GO THROBBLE! Disc Golf! Hell ya! One of the best sports ever. I also play but it slipped my mind when I was thinking about it. My friend is a major disc golf player and he actually I think placed like 2nd or 3rd in some national championship under the teen division or some junk. Won a lot of money. And yes those people do seem to be very racist... must be hard being amung such sexist people, =P.

As we venture forth into these dark times, brave souls will fall and heroes will live to carry the light of hope forward, into the future. In the end all shall perish into flames and ash. Have heart, for from the ashes shall be born anew, an age that will outshine all others. With the dawning of this new time, all shall look to the sky and see hope laying amongst the the sun's rays.
-Raelias

DotA (Wc3) Quote of Godliness: "I picked teh bone clanx nd othr tema says i is imba - i laff. I sed bone is strng not imbala tho so i is walk up 2 teh towar n liek try to kill it but i cldnt so i is try to sped walking away n towar c me n kill me den my tem call me nub. i thinking teh towar - 1 dat throw rocks i m no sure is imba n shud be nerfed n plz buff teh bone clanx he no good."

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
fav sport
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2004, 06:58:13 PM »
I remember going to school up in Humboldt. You'd be walking through some random forest, minding your own business, smoking strange substances. Then, WHIZZ! Some UFO comes zipping past your head only to be caught moments later in the chain-net of some thin, stationary creature!

Frisbee-golf is scary...

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
fav sport
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2004, 06:58:37 PM »
I've always sucked at it, but I like disc golf... except when playing on a mountain, it blows when the wind takes it from the top to the bottom and you have to go allllll the way down and then back up.

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
fav sport
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2004, 07:17:35 PM »
Oh and Canada is not a real country anyways nor a part of the world thank you.
[snapback]9697[/snapback]
without a canada the world would wither and die thank you.

:P