Author Topic: BG2+ToB  (Read 3940 times)

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
    • http://
BG2+ToB
« on: July 12, 2007, 04:27:34 PM »
So i remember posting few months back about how cool it would be to play some BG2 with some of you guys, so ive finally found the time to get it re installed and played throught the campaign. Let me know if any of you guys want to play some MP through the bg2+tob campaign, ill host a server. Should be good fun  :lol:

monks rule on bg, got a level 40 with -20 ac legit and 93 sr  :D

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
BG2+ToB
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 06:30:23 PM »
I have beat that game so many times that I know exactly where all the good items are and where the quests go.

Its not fun anymore when you just own everything from being a human strategy guide
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: BG2+ToB
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 11:03:39 PM »
So I just reinstalled BG2 (and holding off on ToB because of the annoying copy glitch) and thought we (or at least Mo and I) should try some online BG2.

I'm not really sure how it works because I've never tried before, but it sounds like a fun idea.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »
lol sadly I've lost those CDs a long time ago.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
So I just reinstalled BG2 (and holding off on ToB because of the annoying copy glitch) and thought we (or at least Mo and I) should try some online BG2.

I'm not really sure how it works because I've never tried before, but it sounds like a fun idea.
I played both BG and BG2 multiplayer. It's basically just like single player only you get one less NPC in your party (because a PC is taking up the slot). Best to choose one player to be the "main character".