Author Topic: Unleash The Fury and Kwonho  (Read 5228 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Unleash The Fury and Kwonho
« on: July 03, 2007, 01:41:44 PM »
I just checked my email and saw i received a Fury closed beta invitation! xD
First play session time is this weekend. ^^

I also found this Kwonho game on ijji (now NHN) its a 3D fighting game like tekken series, you can create your char the select your martial arts style and you fight against some1 else, then you win xp and money for winning, when you lvl up you can buy new moves and clothes, and it has really decent graphics. Im lvl 5 Muay Thai fighter!.
KWONHO
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 01:42:14 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 09:29:18 AM »
Ya, I got a closed beta invite also. Just make sure you DL the client beforetime because its about 2hrs + long and my first two attempts had corrupted files.

But this Friday at 5pm (EST) is when the servers or the first Cosed Beta Session start!

+ Feel special about the invite. I know people that have signed up on multiple email addresses months ago that havent got a single invite yet!
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 09:43:55 AM »
Yeah lol, i signed up for fury the same day i did for tabula rasa like a month ago.. and i got invited already ^^.

So i guess ill see you this weekend :P.

It opens friday at 23:00 PM for me (GMT+1) so i guess im not gonna sleep much that day :P.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 09:48:09 AM »
I'm skipping work on Friday.

and why are my misspelled words suddenly being red underlined today? I was doing it on another forum but i figured it was just the site...I don't think I DLed anything new.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 01:49:30 PM »
If you're using Firefox, that's your answer. Maybe you never saw the red underlines before because you're such a fantastic speller.

-Throbblefoot
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 01:49:47 PM by Throbblefoot »
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 06:41:42 PM »
If you're using Firefox, that's your answer. Maybe you never saw the red underlines before because you're such a fantastic speller.

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]36409[/snapback]
Or he's a moron. :lol:

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 07:01:34 AM »
I wouldn't try and deny it but I had to download Firefox in order to bypass needing to DL Fileplanets Download Manager in order to get to the Fury Client
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 11:25:01 AM »
You dont like fileplanets dl manager? i have it and it isnt anything bad, its just a normal dl client with a timer for your position in line, nothing else, its good when you have to wait for a server to become avalaible to download.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 12:20:42 PM »
You dont like fileplanets dl manager? i have it and it isnt anything bad, its just a normal dl client with a timer for your position in line, nothing else, its good when you have to wait for a server to become avalaible to download.
[snapback]36419[/snapback]
3D Gamers has the same thing and they don't require a download. The timer and position in line is all web based.

Fileplanet is a giant scam, they charge for services that other sites offer for free.

They even had a scam where people had to buy a subscription to get into the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars beta. By the 3rd day they still had most of the beta keys and decided not to try to scam people after that.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 04:42:58 PM »
You dont have to pay for anything... if you scroll down there are the free servers :o, you just have to have a free account, not to pay... I have a free acc on fileplanet and ive never got asked to pay for anything, you just surely missunderstood.

No idea on the scam on quake wars, maybe its true or you just missunderstood.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 04:44:09 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 06:27:17 PM »
Maybe I did misunderstand. It sounds to me like Fileplanet requires you to download and install a download manager. At least, that's what I assume "dl" stands for.

My point was that you shouldn't have to download and install a program to download files from somebody's site. Does it take up hard drive space? Does it have advertisements on it? Then it is costing you.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
It only asks if you want to dl the manager when all the free servers are full, otherwise you can download normally without manager, it doesnt look that bad too me, not like a download manager is evil or something. :P

Edit: Anheg, tell me your name and the realm youre playing in fury :P, i think fury looks really simple... graphic wise i only logged in and then off xD, i got hooked by that kwonho game, fighting with other ppl :P.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 08:36:55 PM by tyrael084 »