Author Topic: Anyone for Ultima Online?  (Read 15196 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Anyone for Ultima Online?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 04:07:01 PM »
They are both the same game and play exactly the same way.
The top version is using the 3d client, which is not supported on the free server.
Its only the graphics that are different.

I wouldnt not play the game because of the graphics - thats not what its about
[snapback]36153[/snapback]

Yeah true but i mean looking at that second screen really gives me the mood for not playing the game....
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
The least that can happen is you read about it, download it, play it and uninstall it.  I'm going to play UO again tomorrow. more than I can say about Dungeon Runners....*glares at 420*

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 07:35:57 PM »
I just found out that there is another server that is pretty much an exact clone of the current official servers.
It is run by the same people and the server is called Demise.
It has all the skills and the elven race in this one as well, so Im going to have a go at playing it.
It only has 300 people vs 1000 online average, but thats find for me as I prefer PvM and socializing anyway.

There are two facets on this server - trammel (non-pvp) and felucca (full pvp), so you can get the best of both worlds

Im setting up an account as I speak!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 08:54:26 PM »
Theres no 3D free server?, well anyways cabal online goes free tomorrow, i paid for a month of city of heroes/ villains, and i can play tabula rasa closed beta on the scheduled play session times (just 1 day server is up 1 day server is down then full weekend) so guess thats enough for me for the time i can play now :P ... (yes, got a job now  :lol:)

That time on nwn when i was always on the top of played time, didnt have school nor job lol *sniff*  :rolleyes:  (but didnt have money either.. ;) )

I wont play the 2D version no matter what, even my cellphone games have better graphics than that >_<.

And dungeon runners its good, you just didnt get the hang of it :P, i got a lvl 24 and a lvl 15, its just innovative classless system, you do get to select a class at start but that only determines your starting weapon and stats, then you can re-stat your points anytime you want, you can learn any class skill, and depending on the skills on your quickslots, stats, weapon in use and lvl you get a different title that is pretty much your class. The letdown for a lot of ppl on this game its the optional 5$ per month to get better items and stuff, 5$ is nothing more or less 3â?¬ even cheaper than a movie theater ticket yet lot of people complain about it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 09:08:27 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 09:00:02 PM »
I wont play the 2D version no matter what, even my cellphone games have better graphics than that >_<.
[snapback]36157[/snapback]

Pity - you are missing out on some great gameplay
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 09:00:31 PM by Talon »

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2007, 09:02:43 PM »
W00t!
On the demise erver, its EXACTLY like the official erver!

I just killed a horse, then resurrected it as a bone-steed with a necro spell!
Who needs tamers :P

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 06:50:58 AM »
Lol, that sounds awsome. Im pretty sure I tryed ultima out with you before but you went offline before teaching me anything you nub. Didnt even stick around to let me mooch some gold.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 06:51:23 AM by Xen »

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 01:18:45 PM »
Theres no 3D free server?, well anyways cabal online goes free tomorrow, i paid for a month of city of heroes/ villains, and i can play tabula rasa closed beta on the scheduled play session times (just 1 day server is up 1 day server is down then full weekend) so guess thats enough for me for the time i can play now :P ... (yes, got a job now  :lol:)

That time on nwn when i was always on the top of played time, didnt have school nor job lol *sniff*  :rolleyes:  (but didnt have money either.. ;) )

And dungeon runners its good, you just didnt get the hang of it :P, i got a lvl 24 and a lvl 15, its just innovative classless system, you do get to select a class at start but that only determines your starting weapon and stats, then you can re-stat your points anytime you want, you can learn any class skill, and depending on the skills on your quickslots, stats, weapon in use and lvl you get a different title that is pretty much your class. The letdown for a lot of ppl on this game its the optional 5$ per month to get better items and stuff, 5$ is nothing more or less 3â?¬ even cheaper than a movie theater ticket yet lot of people complain about it.
[snapback]36157[/snapback]

Damn you play a lot of games....lol....
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f