LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Mo come hither

(1/4) > >>

Xen:
What do you think about a OS section on lucidmagic? considering we are for the most part gamers. Talk about opperating systems would be great in my oppinion.

something like:

OS Discussion -
Windows
Linux
MacOS

I could also then offer some of the info on my distrobutions of windows as I develop them. Naturaly I wont be able to post direct links to said distros, but that could be handled in other ways. The main perpose of the forum would be for discussion and a place for people to post feedback or reviews on OS options they have found.

Mo:
We have a Computer Stuff forum.  Just start those topics there.  I would be interested in hearing some more about your custom Windows installs.  Are you using nLite to customize them?

Soul Sojourner:
I agree with Mo. No need for all those sections with the likely minimal amount of topics posted in them, in comparison to other sections. Might as well beef up the comp section more.

Also, instead of answering Mo's question in this topic, do so in a new topic there.

Xen:
Didnt nessisarily have to be a whole new forum. Just saying it would be decent to have a few more sections to devide posts within the computer section.

Mo:

--- Quote ---Didnt nessisarily have to be a whole new forum. Just saying it would be decent to have a few more sections to devide posts within the computer section.
[snapback]36085[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Like HeLL said.  Just start some topics in the Computer forum.  It's all good, not like that forum is too big or anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version