[snapback]36022[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

So, you accept you are giving excuses!!?? xD

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote ---So, you accept you are giving excuses!!?? xD
[snapback]36027[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Only as a possibility of your perspective. So it goes like this:

I perceive, that from Tyrael's perspective, I was making excuses. I beleive this based on statements he made, with the complete possibility that his own words were meant falsely or as a "lie" and understand the possibility that the case of his perspective may have changed in the present, and can in the future from that of which they were when he made said statements. As well as, the possibility of misdirection, implications, and/or assumptions from either individual.

However, in my own perspective, I do not see relation between "excuses" the word, definition/s, and/or more likely misinterpreted definitions and my previous statements. However, in the event that they did make sense, I would still perceive them as false/incorrect beyond the irrelevance of his statement due only to my firm belief that that which is perceived, believed, and/or thought of as excuses is solely the opinion of each individual. This, on more technical and defined terms, is beyond the belief that everything from one's perception is an opinion based on their own beliefs and their chosen way of thinking.

:lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version