LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

(1/3) > >>

Meclar:
I can't seem to change my avatar.  When I select "Browse" and pick a file then click "Update Avatar" it reverts back to the avatar I'm trying to change.  I have plenty of room in my attachment manager 3mb of 48mb.  I've made sure I meet all the other requirements too like pixel size and file size.

Tyrael:
Yeah, it happens a lot, but its just because the forum is lazy :P, just remove your avatar select the new one and even if it shows the old one again, it will change eventually after some time or if you post again, obviously the larger the file you choose the longer it will take.

Meclar:
Cool it works

Soul Sojourner:
Actually, I believe this just might be a problem I've noticed with using FF or perhaps other browsers as well. There have been times where I've switched images in posts or uploaded different ones, and they were still the old ones. When actually, they updated and usually a refresh or some such was needed for me to see the new image in place of the old one. Or in some cases, I have to delete or remove the old image before uploading/replacing it with the new image because it either wouldn't change for just me, but did for everyone else, or it wouldn't change at all.

Don't blame the site dammit! It's talked to me before and I know it's just an innocent bystander! :lol:

Anheg:
Mine is better than yours!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version