Author Topic: I Shpreak Beffer Tahn U Doo!  (Read 10414 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
I Shpreak Beffer Tahn U Doo!
« on: June 08, 2007, 04:04:27 AM »
Your just repeating yourself... out of ideas or what? xD

I am repeating myself because you can't seem to comprehend that it is my own damn opinion that DS owns over the psp.
For being 20 years old you sure get on your nerves so fast for a simple stupid console discussion, lets see how does people call that?... yeah! being childish!, no wonder you like DS, it suits you.
[snapback]35695[/snapback]

Yeah, well if I were you i would start working on my english for example it's  how DO people call that?
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 10:24:44 AM »
Actually, that doesn't make sense either. Lmfao.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 01:15:30 PM »
Try: "What do people call that?"

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 01:16:10 PM »
Actually, that doesn't make sense either. Lmfao.
[snapback]35781[/snapback]

I know I had to take calming pills yesterday and today because i was too fucking nervous and stressed out because my endwork presentation of today in the end i got 70% on the endwork thingie and it feels now like the pills are kicking in and out at the same time i'm feeling sleepy but on the other hand i'm feeling like i'm waking up lol...
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 03:03:05 PM »
I am repeating myself because you can't seem to comprehend that it is my own damn opinion that DS owns over the psp.
[snapback]35772[/snapback]
Your still repeating yourself, maybe you havent learned to read properly yet, or you DO need glasses.

But then theres always ppl that likes childish games or that always have been loyal to nintendo, everyone have his likes and dislikes.
[snapback]35581[/snapback]
if you add to it "in my opinion" im fine with that as i said in an earlier post that everyone has their own opinions, likes and dislikes.
[snapback]35689[/snapback]
I already agreed about opinions in a few posts
[snapback]35695[/snapback]

Now tell me when i didnt agree that it was your opinion?.

Yeah, well if I were you i would start working on my english for example it's  how DO people call that?
[snapback]35772[/snapback]
Yeah a single mistake... whats wrong with that? no1 is perfect, everyone has mistakes, BESIDES even your wannabe correction was wrong!.
And if you want to feel like youre all that saying my english suck (just because you had no other way to answer, besides insulting and repeating the same point over and over), you should check yours first.

For starters DS is definetly not childish.
[snapback]35569[/snapback]
Definetly? try "definitely".
DS sold WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more then PsP
[snapback]35569[/snapback]
that forum handles other things then games...
[snapback]35627[/snapback]
Try "that forum handles other things than games..."

than (preposition)
 introduces a comparison, and is associated with comparatives, and with words such as more, less, and fewer. Typically, it seeks to measure the force of an adjective or similar description between two predicates.
   - Patients diagnosed more recently are probably surviving an average of longer than two years.

then (adverb)

1. at that time

He was happy then.

2. soon afterward.

He fixed it, then left.

3. next in order; in addition.

There are three green ones, then a blue one.

4. in that case.

If itâ??s locked, then weâ??ll need the key.

5. at the same time; on the other hand.

Thatâ??s a nice shirt, but then, so is the other one.

so everyone cas post anywhere
[snapback]35667[/snapback]
I guess you mean "can" or "cant" :P.
we live in a fricking free world
[snapback]35682[/snapback]
Fricking? try "freaking".

At least hell writes properly when he says my english suck.

PD. hell i just noticed why quotes mess up, i think it happens if you use too many, i added "then" and "than" uses as a normal quote and all other quotes messed up, i just deleted the quote part from them, and all other quotes got fixed.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 03:22:16 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 03:24:11 PM »
Your still repeating yourself, maybe you havent learned to read properly yet, or you DO need glasses.
Now tell me when i didnt agree that it was your opinion?.
Yeah a single mistake... whats wrong with that? no1 is perfect, everyone has mistakes, BESIDES even your wannabe correction was wrong!.
And if you want to feel like youre all that saying my english suck (just because you had no other way to answer, besides insulting and repeating the same point over and over), you should check yours first.
Definetly? try "definitely".
Try "that forum handles other things than games..."

than (preposition)
 introduces a comparison, and is associated with comparatives, and with words such as more, less, and fewer. Typically, it seeks to measure the force of an adjective or similar description between two predicates.
   - Patients diagnosed more recently are probably surviving an average of longer than two years.

then (adverb)

1. at that time

He was happy then.

2. soon afterward.

He fixed it, then left.

3. next in order; in addition.

There are three green ones, then a blue one.

4. in that case.

If itâ??s locked, then weâ??ll need the key.

5. at the same time; on the other hand.

Thatâ??s a nice shirt, but then, so is the other one.
I guess you mean "can" or "cant" :P.

Fricking? try "freaking".

At least hell writes properly when he says my english suck.

PD. hell i just noticed why quotes mess up, i think it happens if you use too many, i added "then" and "than" uses as a normal quote and all other quotes messed up, i just deleted the quote part from them, and all other quotes got fixed.
[snapback]35796[/snapback]

lol we all make mistakes in the end #CARE?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 03:25:50 PM by Razor Blade »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 03:43:11 PM »
You tried to make fun of my english when you had even more mistakes, shows much of yourself.
If you want to make fun of someone, at least learn how to do it right.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 03:47:44 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 05:11:28 PM »
You tried to make fun of my english when you had even more mistakes, shows much of yourself.
If you want to make fun of someone, at least learn how to do it right.
[snapback]35798[/snapback]

Those were typo's (i'll admit tough that when I wrote "fricking" i tought it was right but thanks for the correction" and for the "Then" word it's just that I saw to many people use it so yeah it kinda integrated but again thanks for the correction for the rest all were typo's...), if I concentrate when I write I can write perfect english.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 05:19:02 PM by Razor Blade »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 05:22:30 PM »
Speling flams arw lam!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
So can i... (well... almost perfect, no1 is perfect! xD)
im just lazy at writing, i never used punctuation before thats why anheg and hell got pissed, so i started using it.
Then its the same for the abreviations, i use them because im lazy almost 90% of the time not because i dont know how to write right.

Yeah like hell said most mistakes are caused by this:
Even English people have very poor English. It's not completely their fault, as the people around them that have poor English are the people they learn theirs from to begin with.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/would
[snapback]35716[/snapback]

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »
This topic rocks my socks.

Fricking is actually a euphanism for "fucking." I've seen it used as "fricken," "frick," and frickin'" as well. I believe that "freaking" has become popular as a way to replace the word "fucking" as well, even though "freaking" is otherwise an actual word.

im just lazy at writing, i never used punctuation before thats why anheg and hell got pissed, so i started using it.
Wow, I am truly inspirational. *laughs at his own joke*

Public schools in America should really concentrate more on the issue of spelling in grammar because it is truly a problem that ought to be resolved. Though that comment could seed it's way back to the issue of public schooling, funding, and the way the system works in the first place, that's a completely different subject.

Thanks. I'll investigate the matter further. If this is the case, then I have to wonder why. I'm mostly familiar with older versions of IPB so I am unaware if it is some sort of setting. I'll experiment a little with that other post of mine, and later on, when I buy the latest software for mine and my girlfriend's site, I'll run a test on that too to check if our own forum will run into the issue.

In the end, no matter what your feelings are on the subject, despite anyone's non-constructive criticism and/or insults on either of your abilities to speak and write English correctly, you should strive to master it to the best of your ability. If you did that, I trust that in a month you could speak/write it way better than you do now and there's no need for a goddamn teacher. Check out the wikipedia and wiktionary sites, as well as dictionary.com, and I'm sure those alone will help you considerably. Although you guys just might not be as much of a geek as I am; except that I only do shit like that when I'm not feeling lazy. (for learning German) :D Imagine being able to insult a good 70% or more of Americans you meet on the net about their English when it's your second language and they write it worse than you. :lol:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 08:08:35 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 01:54:53 AM »
Speling flams arw lam!

[snapback]35805[/snapback]
I don't understand why people don't doublecheck their posts for mispellings if it's such a big deal.

There are online spellcheck programs if you really don't want to proofread.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 04:45:47 AM »
I don't understand why people don't doublecheck their posts for mispellings if it's such a big deal.

There are online spellcheck programs if you really don't want to proofread.
[snapback]35823[/snapback]

Maybe...
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy.

That was posted in this forum long time ago and it seems like a good reason, even if theres missing letters you would still understand it, in most cases.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 08:28:18 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 10:37:49 AM »
I always check over my posts for typos. Alot of the time I'll also check them over for ways in which I can rephrase things to sound better and make more sense to the reader or fix grammatical errors. I don't always do the last two, but I always look them over.

That was posted in this forum long time ago and it seems like a good reason, even if theres missing letters you would still understand it, in most cases.
If everyone typed/wrote incorrectly like that, how likely would it be for our brains to "automatically correct" what we read when we start forgetting what correct even is. Then think of pronunciation on top of that. Think it would be easy to learn and especially pronounce the language if this were the case? Unlikely. Then you must also think of the stupid people who have a hard time reading to begin with. If they can't pronounce things correctly as it is, nor read/type well or correctly, how in the world would they translate such a post?

Jesus saves the stupid people! Oooh oooh!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:39:05 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 11:40:32 AM »
That was pointed as a joke :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 06:57:56 PM »
That was pointed as a joke :P
[snapback]35836[/snapback]
Awesome. Though even if you'd told me that before I can guarantee I'd say the same shit. :lol:

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 01:41:15 AM »
PSP kicks DS's bollocks. <- Full stop. <- another one. <- etc...

DS is nothing but a step up from a Fisherprice toy. (Your out of your nappys/diapers. Now its time for big boy pants!)

That game with the puppys is cute as hell.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 08:29:55 AM »
PSP kicks DS's bollocks. <- Full stop. <- another one. <- etc...

DS is nothing but a step up from a Fisherprice toy. (Your out of your nappys/diapers. Now its time for big boy pants!)
[snapback]35939[/snapback]

Yeah, true :P
I said b4 that DS was nothing else than a GBA with a touch screen and now i know im right, just looking around i found out that theres a DS emulator already since april, and guess what, its just a modified GBA emulator with an added screen for the touchscreen and you use the touchscreen with the mouse, so DS its not much better in graphics than GBA lol, seems it runs comercial games without problem, i tried some but of course im not gonna play them lol.

The psp emulator its still in early development, for now it only runs some homebrew applications but slow.

Nintendogs i guess, theres like 5 different nintendogs games aswell as a shitload of pokemons games lol

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 09:10:38 AM »
Sounds about right

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 07:40:15 PM »
Why thank you, Xen. :)

I've never liked handheld's at all. I've liked consoles, but even all of those I end up selling or getting rid of because... heh, a computer is just that good. It's all I feel I want when it comes to games and entertainment via technology.

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 01:59:35 AM »
Why thank you, Xen. :)

I've never liked handheld's at all. I've liked consoles, but even all of those I end up selling or getting rid of because... heh, a computer is just that good. It's all I feel I want when it comes to games and entertainment via technology.
[snapback]35979[/snapback]
No prob