Author Topic: Bleach in City of Heroes  (Read 3796 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Bleach in City of Heroes
« on: June 06, 2007, 11:50:09 PM »
This game has by far the best character creation i ever seen lol (yes its even a LOT better than nwn's)

So i came around and made some experiments xD, i tried to make some bleach chars and at least, i think you could say who is who, well more or less ^^
Still way so good for just a character creation tool.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 01:44:13 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bleach in City of Heroes
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 02:48:47 PM »
What's wrong with their chests

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Bleach in City of Heroes
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 04:24:22 PM »
Because its just a game's character creation tool, so you cant make them exactly like they really look, but then its just a free trial of the game, the full version has even more costume parts.

If theres anything else wrong with the chests, explain yourself :P

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bleach in City of Heroes
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 03:43:14 AM »
Ok so there's an option to change the upper body.  Does that mean you can change the chest of the character?

HAHAHA  HEAD: STANDARD LOL  what does this mean?!  Can you have a big head?  I might download this for the character creation...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 03:45:19 AM by Meclar »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Bleach in City of Heroes
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 01:34:25 PM »
If anyone wanna try this game, theres a 14 day free trial on their website and in mmorpg.com aswell (you need to create a free acc on the last one).
The game has a freaking HUGE character creation customization, (i think it took me like over an hour to choose the look of my char xD), it has a lot of stuff you can make your char look like a monster (giant, zombie, wolf, insect, stone and some more) or just wear  from armors, pirate, cowboy, motorist and more to just normal casual clothing, then you can change your looks wherever you want in some special shop for money, you can choose your powers like energy blasts, claws, swords, lightining control, fire control and all that stuff and how did you got your powers, mutation, natural, technology, etc.
I havent played the game itself to much, just completed the tutorial and a bit more, as a villain and then i made a hero and completed the tutorial aswell, as both hero and villain  are different games (just changes the story and place i think, the rest of the game seems the same).
[snapback]35582[/snapback]

So yeah and all that i said are based on different parts, so you can have human chest and monster legs.
And yes you can also modify your body, you can be a huge human (like hulk, juggernaut, and those guys) then male / female, then you can make it fat/thin, with progressive bars, and the legs, shoulders, chest, waist, hips, height aswell. (not sure if i forgot anything.)

Then you modify, head, upper body and lower body, from a wide selection of stuff, normal heads, hair and half face masks, full masks, hoods, hats, full helms (and medieval helms), half helms. Theres progressive bars for your face scales aswell.
Then even after the lost of stuff the character creation has (i think full version has even more), you can get salvage kits from the stuff you kill, so you can invent even more armor parts or create enchancements for your skills, amongst other things.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 01:35:14 PM by tyrael084 »