Author Topic: City of Heroes / Villains  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
City of Heroes / Villains
« on: June 05, 2007, 08:34:20 PM »
If anyone wanna try this game, theres a 14 day free trial on their website and in mmorpg.com aswell (you need to create a free acc on the last one).
The game has a freaking HUGE character creation customization, (i think it took me like over an hour to choose the look of my char xD), it has a lot of stuff you can make your char look like a monster (giant, zombie, wolf, insect, stone and some more) or just wear  from armors, pirate, cowboy, motorist and more to just normal casual clothing, then you can change your looks wherever you want in some special shop for money, you can choose your powers like energy blasts, claws, swords, lightining control, fire control and all that stuff and how did you got your powers, mutation, natural, technology, etc.
I havent played the game itself to much, just completed the tutorial and a bit more, as a villain and then i made a hero and completed the tutorial aswell, as both hero and villain  are different games (just changes the story and place i think, the rest of the game seems the same).

I dl too much stuff and then i dont know what to play xD.