Author Topic: Granado Espada  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Granado Espada
« on: June 02, 2007, 11:43:15 AM »
Looking around i found this mmorpg
Granado Espada
its in pre-open beta so you can download the client and play already but the client its 3.5gb so ill download it overnight to check it out.
Its set in the baroque age, so it has guns ^^, i saw a pic of a female character dual weilding guns as well as other classes, the graphics look cool as well.
More tomorrow when i try the game.  :)

Edit: Found this on Gamespot.
Its from the creator of Ragnarok online.
Granado Espado is a historical MMORPG based around the 17th century settlement of America that won the 2006 Grand Award for Best Game in Korea.
Complete comment.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 11:58:07 AM by tyrael084 »

Chard!

Granado Espada
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 06:38:40 PM »
Nice graphics.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Granado Espada
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:33:36 PM »
I just played the game and its quite fun, you have to set your family name and then all your chars will have that as surname, you can control up to 3 of your chars at the same time (of course you can still party and make clans). One of the interesting things its the assault mode, so when you have to run into some mobs or they appear all of sudden and you have to target them to attack, then you keep missclicking cause theyre small or you just missclick on yourself or party members, thats no longer a problem xD you can just set an assault mode point and while they move that point your char(s) attack everything in the way.

Also each weapon has its own stance and each stance has its own skills, so you have a set of skills with one dagger and other skills dual weilding them.

And heres some pics i took from my chars, you can make them do different poses as you can get more poses as a reward on some quests, and if you complete some npc quests they give you their card so you can add them to your family (basically theyre selectable when you make a new char) and they have different start lvls (on the card says their lvl and if you can choose their gender).

I managed to get the girls hug each other on the 3rd pic xD.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 02:36:30 PM by tyrael084 »