Author Topic: Tyrael Can't Speak English Pt. 2  (Read 14706 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tyrael Can't Speak English Pt. 2
« on: May 27, 2007, 07:08:17 PM »
well if a game can't keep my attention long enough for me to get there, then it sucks, imo
-elessar
[snapback]35385[/snapback]
I agree, in most situations.

And elessar that depends on the people likings me and chard have had fun on it, were both lvl 15 (unless he have lvled more tongue.gif). whats the problem with it? you wanna kill a monster and boom! lvl 50? or what?, the mage sure kills faster at lower lvls but once youre like lvl 7 or so mages start to die easy (like in almost every game) but they still do lots of dmg. At highter lvls its funnier for the hunt of items and the monsters killing.
the skills arent that expensive cos you gets lots of money as you lvl, so a barely lvl 4 cant judge a game for the others, maybe just for yourself.
When I read that post Tyrael, the voice in my head while reading the words sounded like a stupid half-orc barbarian from NWN with an intelligence of 8 points or less. "Me go to forest smash thing there. Hur hur hur!" :lol:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 07:09:35 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 08:45:12 PM »
When I read that post Tyrael, the voice in my head while reading the words sounded like a stupid half-orc barbarian from NWN with an intelligence of 8 points or less. "Me go to forest smash thing there. Hur hur hur!" :lol:
[snapback]35388[/snapback]

Like what the hell is wrong with you you dumbass, why you need to insult people it makes you feel better if so then you are a sad person?

Tyrael is not english/American his english is something that he learned by himself (like I did) it's normal that he writes bad grammar or has poor sentence construction but it's no excuse to insult him on that, yeah you can write fancy english or fancy words or whatever because you are a american after all it would be dumb if you couldn't.
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 08:54:16 PM »
"There is always a kid so miserable he is willing to torture others - ignore them." -Throbblefoot

Your english is considerably better though. ;) It does get annoying, but I do understand it is something he taught himself.

-Elesssar
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 09:02:11 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 08:57:37 PM »
"There is always a kid so miserable he is willing to torture others - ignore them." -Throbblefoot
You're english is considerably better though. ;) It does get annoying, but I do understand it is something he taught himself.
-Elesssar
[snapback]35393[/snapback]

Shouldn't it be "Your english is better.." instead of "You're english is better..." ?
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »
What on earth are you talking about?  :rolleyes:

teeehehee....a slip of the hand, you're right! xD

-Elessar

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »
hell has an useless brain, he cant help it, hes like oh! look at me! im english and i can speak english better than you... like if i would even care, silly bored kid....
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 11:51:11 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 12:47:41 AM »
Like what the hell is wrong with you you dumbass, why you need to insult people it makes you feel better if so then you are a sad person?

Tyrael is not english/American his english is something that he learned by himself (like I did) it's normal that he writes bad grammar or has poor sentence construction but it's no excuse to insult him on that, yeah you can write fancy english or fancy words or whatever because you are a american after all it would be dumb if you couldn't.
[snapback]35392[/snapback]
Me? Sad? I'm as happy as a pig in shit. I insult people because this is the internet and I think it's funny as fuck. That, and when someone is extremely stupid or repetitively makes a certain mistake or some such (such as a friend I have that always types "your" and never uses "you're" when that's what should be used) I can't help but notice it and say something.

Oh yeah, I know. That's why over half the people I know in rl can't spell or use proper grammar when typing or writing. :lol: That statement was a joke man, alot of Americans write extremely badly. I don't care what the fuck Tyrael is, Tyrael is a guy who types in a way that every time I read his posts I'm either partially translating the message or hearing that stupid voice from NWN where the guy talks like a moron, as that is what half of his posts come out like. I simply cannot help but notice it (I don't see how anyone can't) and with how many times I get the urge to say something about it, this is minimal.

Fuck, I love you people, you're fun.

No excuse to insult him? What in the nine-hells are you talking about? Since when does anyone need an excuse? And shit, if he takes it as an insult that sucks balls then, man. Just because I say it, doesn't mean it was meant as an insult, but if it sounds like one, go ahead and take it that way. More shit to splatter around in useless conversation for shits and giggles. Whether you take it as a joke or an insult though, I have fun with it, so it's all good. If these arguments and what not are half as fun for anyone else to read or be a part of as they are for me, then it's well worth it. Even if they aren't it is. :lol:

Penis.

hell has an useless brain, he cant help it, hes like oh! look at me! im english and i can speak english better than you... like if i would even care, silly bored kid....
Now now, Tyrael, assumptions won't help you grow facial hair little boy. If I had a useless brain I wouldn't speak English, nor write it better than you, genius. :lol: Besides, even the most useless of things have a use, I don't know what kind of word choice "useless" was there. All I am reading is shit from some guy who is trying to use similiar insults on me as the ones I used on him, as he can't think up his own. He doesn't try to type any better and then gets defensive about it when told he types/writes like shit. Just to be nice, I'm talking about you Tyrael. I wouldn't put it past you not to put two and two together, so I decided just to clarify.

Now, the brain "insult" was meant as a jovial insult in the first place, but I knew full well that it probably wouldn't be taken that way. I didn't care either. If someone wanted to debate it then that would be more than fine with me.

In addition, mentally and legally I am not a kid, nor am I bored. This is entertaining, but that doesn't mean I'm bored. Actually, during this entire reply I have been talking to my gf on the phone, and partially laughing my ass off.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 01:18:34 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 02:47:20 AM »
Hell's a smartass. And will remain that way, personaly I wouldent have it any other way.

When someone goes "You know that Hell dude?" I automaticly think of this smartass we all know. The key is to stop taking everything he says to heart. He is not outright attacking you, he is just a smartass. Just be one right back.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 07:36:25 AM »
Me? Sad? I'm as happy as a pig in shit. I insult people because this is the internet and I think it's funny as fuck. That, and when someone is extremely stupid or repetitively makes a certain mistake or some such (such as a friend I have that always types "your" and never uses "you're" when that's what should be used) I can't help but notice it and say something.

Oh yeah, I know. That's why over half the people I know in rl can't spell or use proper grammar when typing or writing. :lol: That statement was a joke man, alot of Americans write extremely badly. I don't care what the fuck Tyrael is, Tyrael is a guy who types in a way that every time I read his posts I'm either partially translating the message or hearing that stupid voice from NWN where the guy talks like a moron, as that is what half of his posts come out like. I simply cannot help but notice it (I don't see how anyone can't) and with how many times I get the urge to say something about it, this is minimal.

Fuck, I love you people, you're fun.

No excuse to insult him? What in the nine-hells are you talking about? Since when does anyone need an excuse? And shit, if he takes it as an insult that sucks balls then, man. Just because I say it, doesn't mean it was meant as an insult, but if it sounds like one, go ahead and take it that way. More shit to splatter around in useless conversation for shits and giggles. Whether you take it as a joke or an insult though, I have fun with it, so it's all good. If these arguments and what not are half as fun for anyone else to read or be a part of as they are for me, then it's well worth it. Even if they aren't it is. :lol:

Penis.

Now now, Tyrael, assumptions won't help you grow facial hair little boy. If I had a useless brain I wouldn't speak English, nor write it better than you, genius. :lol: Besides, even the most useless of things have a use, I don't know what kind of word choice "useless" was there. All I am reading is shit from some guy who is trying to use similiar insults on me as the ones I used on him, as he can't think up his own. He doesn't try to type any better and then gets defensive about it when told he types/writes like shit. Just to be nice, I'm talking about you Tyrael. I wouldn't put it past you not to put two and two together, so I decided just to clarify.

Now, the brain "insult" was meant as a jovial insult in the first place, but I knew full well that it probably wouldn't be taken that way. I didn't care either. If someone wanted to debate it then that would be more than fine with me.

In addition, mentally and legally I am not a kid, nor am I bored. This is entertaining, but that doesn't mean I'm bored. Actually, during this entire reply I have been talking to my gf on the phone, and partially laughing my ass off.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

[snapback]35401[/snapback]

too long to read.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 10:22:19 AM »
I dont really care about a silly smartass kid with long posts, maybe that makes him feel better or something. Im just answering, i dont give a damn about what he writes, if he doesnt like how i write, then just dont read... easy.. no1 is forcing you to.
And yes you can still be stupid (well, you are!) and write in english cos you're english, not like it would be any hard for you.
I would like to see hell trying to write in spanish, so i could laugh my ass off while he tries.
Besides, if your so smart how the hell do you talk here?, no1 is talking you asshole.
So your just a pathetic fail that tries to be fun, to be honest i think your parents forgot to use protection and you were the surprise.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 10:28:04 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 07:57:17 PM »
Hell's a smartass. And will remain that way, personaly I wouldent have it any other way.

When someone goes "You know that Hell dude?" I automaticly think of this smartass we all know. The key is to stop taking everything he says to heart. He is not outright attacking you, he is just a smartass. Just be one right back.
[snapback]35403[/snapback]

:lol:

too long to read.
lol :rofl:

I dont really care about a silly smartass kid with long posts, maybe that makes him feel better or something. Im just answering, i dont give a damn about what he writes, if he doesnt like how i write, then just dont read... easy.. no1 is forcing you to.
And yes you can still be stupid (well, you are!) and write in english cos you're english, not like it would be any hard for you.
I would like to see hell trying to write in spanish, so i could laugh my ass off while he tries.
Besides, if your so smart how the hell do you talk here?, no1 is talking you asshole.
So your just a pathetic fail that tries to be fun, to be honest i think your parents forgot to use protection and you were the surprise.
Smartass? Sure.
Young, certaintly.
Kid? Not.
Long posts? Fun!
Do I feel better? Well, I guess so... since I amuse the shit out of myself. (If you want to take that literally, I think once I was laughing at some crap I posted and then next thing you know, I had to take a shit. :D)
You care about what I write, that's why you respond!
No one is forcing me to!? Of course they aren't! They're too busy trying to figure out what the fuck you're saying themselves, they don't have the time to tell me to when they have a task like that to accomplish! Ahahaha. :lol:
It's my 'job' to read your posts, silly.
1. Because I am HMH, and that's what I fucking do goddammit.
And 2. I'm a GMod here, so I guess for me to know if a bot is spamming a thread or if something ought to be pinned/split or what-the-fuck-ever I sort of have to read posts, huh? :lol: That's not the only reason I do though, obviously. I read every new fucking post that springs up and had long before I was made a mod. Why? Because I LIKE to. =D

You're* (Just to be an ass. :lol:) How do I talk here if I am smart? You're saying smart people can't talk here? Lmfao. :D No one is talking to me? Okay, so they are typing to me then... err same thing? Talking is a synonymn of conversing, and typing messages to people and them typing messages back is a form of conversing. Does your "genius" know no bounds? I'm an awesome guy who is always fun and you think my parents forgot protection? Now why would you think that? Do you know them? Have they ever talked to you? Are you a fish? What's 2+2? Have you ever tried using an insult that you can actually back up? Shit, you're like some Spanish kid who half-assed learned some English on the internet and then claims he tries to type it correctly while still using internet shortcuts like "cos" to replace the correct words. Oh wait a second... :lol:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:07:13 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Chard!

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 09:10:42 PM »
lmao

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 09:22:42 PM »
too long to read.
[snapback]35404[/snapback]
There are a couple options you can use to get the gist of HeLL's long rants.

1. Just read the shortest sentence that starts with a cuss word:

"Fuck, I love you people, you're fun."

2. Do what I do and just read the first letter of each paragraph as a sentence that sums up the entire post:

"Mo fnpn ni."

I don't want to alarm you Mo but I think he is threatening you with Monte Python movies.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 09:44:05 PM »
Everytime i answer, he comes up with even larger posts... maybe i should save most ppl from having to read hell's posts (i cant be arsed to read them anymore).
hell should be a politician, he's stupid and he never shut up. :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 10:25:44 PM »
Everytime i answer, he comes up with even larger posts... maybe i should save most ppl from having to read hell's posts (i cant be arsed to read them anymore).
hell should be a politician, he's stupid and he never shut up. :P
[snapback]35414[/snapback]
Stereotyping and judging people based on their occupation and/or political involvement? If someone is a politician, they must be stupid? Is that what you're saying? Well, it's what you implied! Sheesh, bad English and prejudice... damn Tyrael... *shakes his head* tsk tsk. Don't call people smarter than you stupid, it tends to make YOU look stupid, oh smart one. :P

To all of my friends, unknowns, associates, and enemies: You may be smarter than me, but I will always, always, be more intelligent than you. - God. :lol:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 11:12:35 PM »
If someone is a politician, they must be stupid?
[snapback]35415[/snapback]
I submit: If someone is a politician, they must be insane.

There is no other explanation to someone wanting to be president of the USA.

To all of my friends, unknowns, associates, and enemies: You may be smarter than me, but I will always, always, be more intelligent than you. - God.
[snapback]35415[/snapback]
Uh... can you site a reference for that quote? Was it on one of those stone tablets that moses dropped?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 11:20:52 PM »
I submit: If someone is a politician, they must be insane.

There is no other explanation to someone wanting to be president of the USA.
Uh... can you site a reference for that quote? Was it on one of those stone tablets that moses dropped?

[snapback]35418[/snapback]
I used to be insane, some argue I still am! But no, I disagree!

Money.
Maybe one of those random people over the ages who modified the bible took it out, yeah, that must be it! :rolleyes:

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 01:12:45 AM »
Well your still stupid and never shut up :P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 01:20:55 AM »
Well your still stupid and never shut up :P
[snapback]35424[/snapback]
I scratched my eyeball just now. :lol:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »
I scratched my eyeball just now.
[snapback]35426[/snapback]
One of my relatives pierced her eye with the tip of the stalk of an orchid once.

Worst I ever had was, on a really hot day, sitting next to the pizza oven in a restaurant, I bit into a slice of pizza and bit a red pepper flake which flipped up into my eye. So not only was I hot, I was also spicy!

Wait, what was this thread about again?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 02:16:48 PM »
One of my relatives pierced her eye with the tip of the stalk of an orchid once.

Worst I ever had was, on a really hot day, sitting next to the pizza oven in a restaurant, I bit into a slice of pizza and bit a red pepper flake which flipped up into my eye. So not only was I hot, I was also spicy!

Wait, what was this thread about again?
[snapback]35432[/snapback]
Interestingly stupid!

That had to suck.

Spaghetti and eyeballs! :lol:

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 12:32:38 AM »
lmao, this is the most ive laughed on this forum... or is it?

I once pealed the protective layer off my eye, i'll leave how I did it to your imagination.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 12:34:25 AM »

I once pealed the protective layer off my eye, i'll leave how I did it to your imagination.
[snapback]35461[/snapback]
Does it involve bologna and a fishhook?
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2007, 07:10:34 AM »

[snapback]35461[/snapback]

You were tripping and thought it was an eyeball-juice sucking leech?

At least you didnt try burining it off with a cigarette.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 07:13:07 AM by Talon »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »
You were tripping and thought it was an eyeball-juice sucking leech?

At least you didnt try burining it off with a cigarette.
[snapback]35466[/snapback]

you people are all sick....

Chard!

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
You think THAT's gross?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »
Tried to remove your contacts? "Whoops, I don't wear contacts!"

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »
Tried to remove your contacts? "Whoops, I don't wear contacts!"

[snapback]35475[/snapback]
I could have sworn you were talking about a type of associate, "contacts." And when you "remove" a person they tend to cease breathing.. and living for that matter.

Well, then you said something about wearing them and I realized you were talking about little lenses which you place on your eyeballs. :D

Chard, he hasn't had any IM conversations with me, he doesn't understand yet.

Ser Red Ronnet Connington

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2007, 08:38:35 PM »
I feel stupid suddenly. Why don't I ever get into debates like these?

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2007, 08:50:34 PM »
Maybe cos you didnt play with your eyeballs :P