Other > Discussion

Extra Terrestrial Life

(1/8) > >>

Razor Blade:
So do you guys believe that there is other life out there in the huge galaxy?

I gotta say that with the time passing that i'm growing older i'm starting to believe more and more that there is life out there, i mean come on isn't it a bit arrogant to think that we are the only life form in the galaxy??
I just saw a intresting "movie" about a ufo cover up it's got some credibility but don't know you all could watch it and tell your opinion.

Part 1

Part 2

More importantly tell me why you believe/don't believe in other life forms?

Soul Sojourner:
Bah, damn near everybody I've talked to on the subject thinks their are lifeforms out there somewhere else in the universe, could be anything from something huge and resembling a giant, to a fucking bacteria or single celled organism we can't see by eye. Doesn't necessarily have to be a fucking bug-eyed big-brained alien that steals people from earth in UFO's to test on them. lol.

The universe is vast, could be anything. Especially if you believe in parallel dimensions. Fwahahahahahaaaa!

Xen:
Space is a doughnut.

I believe completely that there is life out there, as Hell said. It could be anything. But in the vastness of space I wouldent doubt ther eare aliens like we have depicted.

Acording to quantum physics if I where to say there are aliens like in the alien movies given enough time it will happen. It may be millions of years after the fact or 5 minutes from now.

Mo:
I'm near convinced half of you are aliens.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote ---I'm near convinced half of you are aliens.
[snapback]35405[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
My mum says I am.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version