Author Topic: Archlord  (Read 4568 times)

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« on: February 20, 2007, 03:45:31 AM »
Yep you read it another MMORPG is going the same way like GW, a free MMORPG!
All you need to do is to buy the game.

It's called Archlord and this MMORPG is a MMORPG where in GW you only see people in towns and outposts here it's not instanced all players are in one world and it doesn't matter if you are in town or not you see players everywhere.
Me and a friend bought it yesterday and started playing.
It's a nice MMORPG and fun to play.
Also this is no ordinary game, maximum level is 99 :blink:  also you can start or join a guild and when a good member of those players is lvl 60 you can start to do pvp with your guild to become a archlord.
A Archlord is the lord and master of the game then you control the weather, the economy, you get a big bad-ass flying dragon to scorche your enemy, you can let it rain down flying fireballs from the sky.
Also a Archlord is in direct contact with the developers of the game and can chat with them and can give feedback what could be changed on the game. another :blink:
Also you get a special-one kind of armor that's specially reserverd for the Archlord.
Also your reign is around 3 weeks after that other guilds can compete to become the Archlord.
Also mounts are available in this game from lvl 35 and you can fight while staying on your mount.
Orc===>Rhino alike mount
human===>Horse
Moon Elf===>Lion
Altough when the game came out it was pay2play but they swiched it to free2play after a couple of months.
A reason wasn't given except that they said "we wanted to give all gamers a chance to experience this wonderfull game"
Also they are currently working on episode II and III that are expansions with new worlds races skills and classes that will be given FREE to all Archlord owners!!!
it will be implented by a series of patches or one big patch.

The game is quite good and it merges GW, WoW and L2 in one game.
Me and a friend of mine will be playing the game for quite a time cuz it get's really good.
Also here is the official site of the game so you can read a bit about it and say your opinion.

Official Archlord homepage
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:48:35 AM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:12:06 AM »
cant get it in spain yet as usual with most games >_<, FFXII havent even been released here yet for fucks sake >_<, just cos most spanish ppl dont know english and complain so much, and then takes ages to translate games  :angry:

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 11:51:14 AM »
I was in the Archlord beta :P.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »
cant get it in spain yet as usual with most games >_<, FFXII havent even been released here yet for fucks sake >_<, just cos most spanish ppl dont know english and complain so much, and then takes ages to translate games  :angry:
[snapback]33809[/snapback]

LOL are you sure cuz inside my box a lot of it is written in Spanish...i mean lol dude :blink:
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 03:03:41 PM »
Looks like any other common MMO
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 05:34:30 PM »
LOL are you sure cuz inside my box a lot of it is written in Spanish...i mean lol dude :blink:
[snapback]33813[/snapback]

its surely french its close to spanish  or any other or maybe its actually spanish, who knows but in their official page it says " buy it now" you check online and in spain it says "coming soon" then you check normal stores and again on spain part says "coming soon"

i would play the new phantasy star universe online if you didnt have to pay monthly fees so im only playing the story, and the old pso to play online

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 07:13:04 AM »
its surely french its close to spanish  or any other or maybe its actually spanish, who knows but in their official page it says " buy it now" you check online and in spain it says "coming soon" then you check normal stores and again on spain part says "coming soon"

i would play the new phantasy star universe online if you didnt have to pay monthly fees so im only playing the story, and the old pso to play online
[snapback]33824[/snapback]

No I know very well what's french and spanish here in Belgium we learn the french language from the fifth grade elementary school, and after that in highschool too.

LoL i just realized what it says it's not spanish, nor french, nor english but in chantran language the language of the game LOL hehe

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Archlord
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 09:27:24 AM »
Im NOT gonna get Arhclord after reading gamespot review LOL they plainly say archlord sucks >_< it has a 2.7 so yeah thats surely the main reason they switched to free2play
"You probably shouldnt play Archlord" they say...

The Good: Familiar role-playing gameplay of "kill, loot, buy stuff" for players who might be happy with that.

The Bad: Repetitive and tedious gameplay; blurry graphics and lackluster audio; shallow quest and crafting system; pvp and high-level content take hours of repetitive combat to get to.