Author Topic: Looking for Suggestions  (Read 87449 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2007, 06:57:39 PM »
Hell is right, didnt you heard that old geezer (genryusai or whatever) saying that the final fight falls this winter? ok then all the way to winter will be fillers... thats for sure (but i still hope not).

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2007, 08:29:51 PM »
In about an episode, or two, from where you're at. Sorry man.
[snapback]37010[/snapback]

well that sucks.....
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #212 on: August 23, 2007, 06:11:23 PM »
HUGE NEWS LOL!!!

So I'm in GW with a guild that is in alliance with other guilds and one of them is Dattebayo Fansubs THAT'S right the Dattebayo that translates Bleach and Naruto!!!!

Anyway more important HUGE NEWS Bleach fillers end THIS WEEK next week it start's back with the main storyline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They said it!!!
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »
That's pretty awesome, right there.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »
I already knew that 2 weeks ago, but its not the final fight whats going to happen, if you look closer the opening and the ending and what ulquiorra and aizen were talking about at the end of this week episode youll know whats going to happen, though i already guessed that on earlier posts... seems i was right after all.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 11:39:50 AM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2007, 12:19:58 PM »
I already knew that 2 weeks ago, but its not the final fight whats going to happen, if you look closer the opening and the ending and what ulquiorra and aizen were talking about at the end of this week episode youll know whats going to happen, though i already guessed that on earlier posts... seems i was right after all.
[snapback]37035[/snapback]

The problem is i'm not at those episodes i'm now on epi 132 and it seems it are spoilers so i was thinking i'm not even gonna bother watching it since it are spoilers....or should I???

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2007, 04:07:56 PM »
Spoilers? you mean fillers right? if thats so... yeah,  you can skip until 136.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 04:23:17 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2007, 05:32:45 PM »
Spoilers? you mean fillers right? if thats so... yeah,  you can skip until 136.
[snapback]37042[/snapback]

Yeah fillers FFS man my head is so messed up atm i don't what i'm saying/typing anymore ffs what love can do to you....

Thanks Tyrael.

A quick EDIT: tought to share this site with you anime lovers it has like The coolest wallpapers ever of Anime! check it out

Coolest wallpapers
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 08:34:39 PM by Razor Blade »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2007, 10:39:02 AM »
Finally, some decent fights on the next episodes of bleach.
Ichigo vs Grimjow again, cant wait to watch it.

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2007, 03:52:16 PM »
Wow, the Devil May Cry anime absolutely fucking awesome. I recommend it to everyone here. I am most certainly gonna write a review about it when I'm done. It's similar to Hellsing, yet it is ten times better. It easily beats Bleach and Naruto too. Now bring me those Bleach/Naruto fanboy comments!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2007, 06:01:45 PM »
devil may cry isnt that good, it doesnt even have main story, its just missions.
So it cant be compared to naruto or bleach, it can be better than naruto but not than bleach.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #221 on: August 31, 2007, 06:16:46 PM »
Finally, some decent fights on the next episodes of bleach.
Ichigo vs Grimjow again, cant wait to watch it.
[snapback]37163[/snapback]

uu when is the next episode?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #222 on: August 31, 2007, 06:58:32 PM »
Bleach kicks ass, Devil May Cry on the other hand... I can make a whole list of things I don't like about it... I'll just list the top five.
1. I haven't watched it.
2. I haven't watched it.
3. I haven't even tried to watch it.
4. I know nothing about it.
5. I still haven't watched it.

So maybe I'll watch it one day, when I'm not lazy, and make a list of good things about it! Or, perhaps, more baaad things.

Though, I must disregard Chard's comment on how good it is compared to Bleach, because he compared it to an anime he didn't already like, so it could easily be better than it to him. His hellsing comment holds more water to me, due to the fact that he likes hellsing (and also that I have seen some hellsing). So, on that comment, I may check it out when I'm not lazy, but the other doesn't help me any.

Yes, Chard, another review!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2007, 05:45:13 AM »
Devil may cryits good indeed, but as i said it has no story to follow, its like fillers 24/7 because instead episode n�º, theyre called mission n�º. Theres a guy that gives missions to Dante and thats all about it, so its all about the fights, Dante's attitude and his bad jokes... lol :P

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2007, 08:52:50 AM »
Devil May Cry does have a main storyline. But like Cowboy Bebop it doesn't really show itself untill a bit later. From what I've seen, the events in the anime are between the games: DMC and DMC2. So the whole son of Sparda thing will come by aswell. I'm hoping to see Virgil in the anime. He kicked arse in DMC3.

Dante's jokes aren't that bad. They're cheesy, but certainly not over the edge. It doesn't even come close to annoy anyone. It doesn't beat Bleach in storyline... So far! But bleach withers away when it comes to blood and gore! (Which I like! ^__^)

God, I'm reviewing it already with this post... Anyway, let's post that new HA update!

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »
We all have our favorite thing I mean sure I like Bleach it kicks ass, and Death Note too it kicks ass but If I ever had to choose between Bleach, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist or Naruto I would go for Naruto, dunno why but for me Naruto pwns all animes out there....It's just a matter of personal taste i think.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2007, 01:34:37 AM »
Well, no shit. :lol:

:)

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2007, 03:59:37 AM »
Goddamnit, I keep downloading the wrong Death Note episodes! I don't know where the fuck I left the series for a bit! Anyway, anyone know a good (short) anime I can watch during the weekends?

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2007, 09:54:10 AM »
Elfen Lied, since you like gore and stuff :P, Its a girl that was born with a genetical problem and goes mutilating and dismembering everyone, it has a really nice story. Theyre 14 episodes. (complete)

Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny, its about the fight between 3 schools, but the leaders of each school have the soul of ancient warriors that had the power of the dragons within them, it has good story and good fights with some funny stuff. There was around 12 episodes i think. (complete)

The first one is really good if you havent watched it already.

Then im watching a few others:

D.Gray-Man
Allen Walker is a young Exorcist who has a cursed eye that can see the suffering of the Akumas (demons) created by The Millenium Earl. He travels to England to the Headquarters of the Exorcists where his Master has sent him to meet with the other Exorcists. The battle with the Millenium Earl and the Noah Family vs. the Exorcists intensifies when some of the best Exorcists begin to get killed by hoards of Akuma.
(description from crunchyroll.com)(incomplete 46 episodes out)

Claymore
Demon hunter girls that are half human-half demon that use big claymores (its a 2handed sword if anyone doesnt know :P) as weapons, they look like normal humans but can release demon power.(incomplete 22 episodes out)
[snapback]36884[/snapback]

Zombie Loan
When a human is marked to die, a faint gray line that is invisible to most appears around their neck. As time passes, that ring becomes darker and darker, until it is eventually black, and that person dies. Kita Michiru posses "Shinigami eyes," which allow her to see these rings. When Michiru notices that two of the boys in her Class, they reveal to her that they were supposed to die in a tragic accident six months ago. With the help of the Zombie Loan loan office, they were given a second chance at life, they have to pay for their debt by killing malicious zombies. They ask Michiru to assist them with their work. As the story progresses, she finds her everyday life changing dramatically.(incomplete 9 episodes out)
(description from crunchyroll.com)

Hunter X Hunter
Gon Freaks, a young boy that lives on a small island learns that his father who he doesn't remember is an extremely famous man and has become somewhat of an amazing hunter. Gon takes the hunter exam to seek out his amazing father, but on the way while teaming up with 3 other candidates, Kurapica, Leorio, and Killua, he learns that there is more to becoming a hunter and the challenges that he must face will be beyond his imaginations.(description from crunchyroll.com)(complete, theres 62 episodes but im on episode 13 right now)

Oh and ive watched 9 episodes of Devil May Cry, theyre still only missions, but a big demon from the 9th mission said he wanted to kill the son of sparda... the poor demon got owned though.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 11:40:26 AM by tyrael084 »

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2007, 11:46:57 AM »
Thanks alot for the suggestions. I think I'm gonna watch Elfen Lied if it's not licensed everywhere. And yes I think in episode 10 the DMC story is about to kick off. I can't wait!

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #230 on: September 02, 2007, 03:41:48 PM »
I watched elfen lied between veoh and youtube, and for some really odd reason most episodes were spanish dubbed on veoh, theres english dub aswell.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:43:07 PM by tyrael084 »

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #231 on: September 05, 2007, 01:30:34 PM »
Holy shit, episode 10 of Devil May Cry is badass. The fight is so awesome. And it seems episode 11 is gonna be even more badass! And see? It's following the main story now. =P

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »
I watched some DMC myself, actually, so far it sucks ass, not quite as bad as Hellsing, but close...

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2007, 10:24:45 AM »
I love it. =)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #234 on: September 06, 2007, 02:20:27 PM »
My fiance watched some with me, we both agree that it's pretty boring.

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #235 on: September 06, 2007, 03:23:50 PM »
=O

Okay, your opinion. I like almost everything about it. Except maybe for the short battles, but that changed in episode 10. Which had the most awesome fight I've ever seen in anime.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
Hate to say it but... for the time being i agree with hell's opinion of DMC, maybe it will get better after a few episodes... who knows.

Im watching Hunter x Hunter and it rocks so far.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2007, 10:38:52 PM »
=O

Okay, your opinion. I like almost everything about it. Except maybe for the short battles, but that changed in episode 10. Which had the most awesome fight I've ever seen in anime.
[snapback]37339[/snapback]
Well, I made that second post for a reason. And that was so that you could know two things:
1. My reason for disliking it, which was largely that it is boring. (and the sound is god awful)
2. That SA doesn't care for it either for the same reasons.

I don't know why I felt like explaining that, but it was an inform Chard post! :P

Chard!

Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #238 on: September 07, 2007, 01:00:20 AM »
lol =P

I've finally watched the first Darker than Black episode since it took so fucking long to download, and I liked it

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for Suggestions
« Reply #239 on: September 13, 2007, 12:28:36 AM »
Bleach: Memories of Nobody its finally out subbed, it isnt that great but at least its way way better than the naruto movies :P.