Anime > General Anime

Looking for Suggestions

(1/56) > >>

Anheg:
I have a modest collection of anime considering iv only recently discovored it for myself. I need suggestions on series to watch and try out.

Currently I have seen and enjoyed (and possibly own) the following series:

Wolfs Rain
Full Metal Alchemist
Hellsing (Ultimate included)
Samuri 7
Cowboy Bebop
Samuri Champloo
Trinity Blood
Trigun
Bleach

Give me the names of some stuff worth watching!

-lawl

Razor Blade:
Naruto, you can watch them in youtube just type in search naruto episode 1 etc... or if you wan't better quality then youtube i can give you a site where you can watch them too.

Anheg:
Iv seen prolly the first 15 episodes of that . I didnt think it was very good. Plus I hear at like episode 60 it hits filler episodes. I try and stick to 25-50 episode series. I only watch Bleach on TV, I dont own any because I know it stretches into the 100s also.

Razor Blade:

--- Quote ---Iv seen prolly the first 15 episodes of that . I didnt think it was very good. Plus I hear at like episode 60 it hits filler episodes. I try and stick to 25-50 episode series. I only watch Bleach on TV, I dont own any because I know it stretches into the 100s also.
[snapback]33455[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

WTF who the fuck told you that it hits fillers at episode 60?! :blink:  :huh:

That is definetly NOT TRUE Fillers start from episode 150 and later....

Besides it just has been announced fillers end at episode 227 or smt like that on Februari 15th....

Anheg:
What do you use? Im tired of Youtube and Bittorent blows ass. Also I cant find the English Dub of Bleach past episode 18 on Youtube :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version