Anime > General Anime

Looking for Suggestions

<< < (2/56) > >>

Tyrael:
Damn you Razor, why you had to post that you could watch that naruto thingie on youtube >_<, i didnt even knew what naruto was, besides it was an anime (i hear everyone talkin about it in games and im like... huh?)and i never cared about anime either but i though lets just watch an episode to see whats like lol, that didnt turn out good :o i just finished watching episode 96 ......in just... 3days >.< so i can say that razor was right it still has a good story going at episode 96 so some1 lied on you anheg :P but now that stupid thingie got me hooked....... guess i deserved it for saying that naruto sucked so many times to piss off those guys talking about it everytime  <_<

Soul Sojourner:
This is PRECISELY the reason I can only find one word to describe Tyrael... and that's simply Tyrael.

Myself, I am not into Anime at all, I mean, DBZ was decently entertaining from time to time when I didn't have shit to do.. but... that was also some time ago, and yeah... who knows, I may like some if I found some good enough. But yeah, never really got into it. Though, this reminds me of a good flash series that is alot like anime in a way, but is made from video game sprites and areas, I'll post it elsewhere.

Anheg:
THe problem is the lack of English Dubbed episodes of stuff. All the jap voices sound alike and I dont always have time to read all the subtitles... Booooo

Tyrael:
well i cant watch english dubbed ones since i cant catch most of the fast talking english, so i prefer subbed cos i have no problem with written english, and japanesse sounds fun  to me lol

Razor Blade:

--- Quote ---Damn you Razor, why you had to post that you could watch that naruto thingie on youtube >_<, i didnt even knew what naruto was, besides it was an anime (i hear everyone talkin about it in games and im like... huh?)and i never cared about anime either but i though lets just watch an episode to see whats like lol, that didnt turn out good :o i just finished watching episode 96 ......in just... 3days >.< so i can say that razor was right it still has a good story going at episode 96 so some1 lied on you anheg :P but now that stupid thingie got me hooked....... guess i deserved it for saying that naruto sucked so many times to piss off those guys talking about it everytime  <_<
[snapback]33474[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

hehe priceless, btw you are welcome Tyrael, you know i was just like you when I heard the name Naruto i tought man that sucks DBZ is sooooooooo much cooler and shit but now i'm hooked on Naruto too, well better said I was when the fillers kick in (fillers are episodes that have nothing to do with the story) it sucks but not to worry they end at episode 227 februari 15th.
From that moment there will be a 3 years skip in naruto so everyone will be older i'll post the preview later.
BTW the english naruto episodes suck better stick to subbed ones they are FAAAAAAAAR better.
Anyway here's the Naruto Shipuden preview :D
Naruto Shipuden

P.S. Tyrael if you wan't another nice anime here's another name for you or you might just close your eyes lol it's "Teknoman" you can also watch it at youtube (it's an old anime from 1992 so i dunno if you'll like it but you can always try)

P.S.S Shipuden means Huricane, that's what the new show will call Naruto Huricane Chronicles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version