Author Topic: the nokia next generation games  (Read 6664 times)

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
the nokia next generation games
« on: December 04, 2006, 07:06:28 PM »
Omg, watch this trailer
ONE - Who's Next?
(second part of a ngage game) and even if it doesnt look like it yes its a mobile game lol those graphics look even better than ps1 and close (if not equal) to PSP, the next generation gaming phones are coming in the first half of 2007 (or so they say) they are going to implement ngage games on smartphones (N-series) surely the newer ones, that video was generated by an N93, that trailer almost made me drool >_>

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 07:49:20 PM »
Looks good, too bad I'll never own a cell phone.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 02:38:04 AM »
Too bad the N-series are sold in Canada.  They are a fortune to buy new.  I have a Nokia 6265i, I don't think it can play these games.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »
does your phone have symbian? if it does you can surely play some ngage ones (i dont think my phone will support next gen ones either).
you just have to look for offers my N70 was just 150 euros with an operator offer and it costs 299 euros normally, but no idea if where you live exist that kind of offers.
surely theres a lot more cell phone operators i dont know but here are only 3, so if your using one and wanna change to any of the other 2 they reduce the phone prize a lot as you can see.
here those n70s are way sold out with that offer everyone wants one, i think i checked in like 20+ shops untill i actually found a shop that didnt sold out the phone, and mine was last one lol

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 04:37:35 AM »
woot finnally i made it work! Im using my pc's adsl on the n70 via bluetooth and im posting from it, too bad it only works in the bt range but its still good, using internet via 3g its like 56k connection and i have to ask how much it is per min, phone has opera 8.5 browser and firefox is making a mobile browser too :P