Author Topic: Throbbleserv conn. error  (Read 4644 times)

Offline Frank10LR

• MSN Messenger - fralapla@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - frank10lr@yahoo.it
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hackweb.altervista.org
    • Email
Throbbleserv conn. error
« on: November 27, 2006, 04:20:46 PM »
When I try to get in Throbbleserv i get an error, it comes out when the game loads the module.

"Impossible to load the module. There was an error during the loading of the module"

Thanks
"If I talk to God I'm religious, if God talks to me I'm crazy"[/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']Ψ ~~~ ₣!gђÃƒÂ¢? !πg 4 Pâ?¬аÃ?©ξ Ỉâ? '$ Ł!κΣ ₣υÃ?©k!πg 4 ٧!Ã?®g!π!â? Ã?Â¥ ~~~ Ψ

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Throbbleserv conn. error
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 07:17:42 PM »
When I try to get in Throbbleserv i get an error, it comes out when the game loads the module.

"Impossible to load the module. There was an error during the loading of the module"

Thanks
[snapback]32886[/snapback]
Heh, thanks for posting the translation.

Hmm, try it again and see what happens, I took out the NWN2 CD to play another game. The NWN2 server doesn't require the NWN2 CD to be inserted does it!?!?

Anyway, if you still have problems I'll try restarting the server. I have no probs getting in.

Offline Deekin

• View Profile
Throbbleserv conn. error
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 07:17:46 PM »

Thanks
[snapback]32886[/snapback]

Do you have the .pwc file? You need that to even have a hope of entering a NWN2 server...

PS! Where is the NWN2 throbbleserv file? I wouldn't mind being able to play with people I've played with in GS before
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 07:18:50 PM by Deekin »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Throbbleserv conn. error
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 07:19:04 PM »
Do you have the .pwc file? You need that to even have a hope of entering a NWN2 server...
[snapback]32888[/snapback]
Is that the error you get if you don't have the .pwc file? If so, they seriously need to rewrite all their error messages to be more helpful.

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Throbbleserv conn. error
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 11:05:44 PM »
yes thats the exact error you get if you dont have the pwc file, so frankie just get the pwc and put it in My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\pwc and then it should work with no problems

Offline Frank10LR

• MSN Messenger - fralapla@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - frank10lr@yahoo.it
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hackweb.altervista.org
    • Email
Throbbleserv conn. error
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 07:30:07 AM »
ok, thanks everyone :D Yes, i don't have the pwc file, I found Throbbleserv in the server list, i didn't look here in the forum.

thanks again
"If I talk to God I'm religious, if God talks to me I'm crazy"[/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']Ψ ~~~ ₣!gђÃƒÂ¢? !πg 4 Pâ?¬аÃ?©ξ Ỉâ? '$ Ł!κΣ ₣υÃ?©k!πg 4 ٧!Ã?®g!π!â? Ã?Â¥ ~~~ Ψ