Author Topic: A List of Things that Piss me off in NWN2  (Read 18561 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
A List of Things that Piss me off in NWN2
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2007, 01:52:23 PM »
fucking joke

No RDD wings

No Palemaster arm

No monk glowing eyes at level 20
[snapback]33392[/snapback]
You think that's bad, open the toolset and view the appearance.2da file starting at row 481. Take a look at all the LABELs that don't have a STRING_REF (meaning they have **** instead of a number). Those are all the creatures Obsidian intended to make for NWN2 but didn't finish in time.

It's quite depressing when you realize how much they left out and how different the Official Campaign must have been.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
Goddamn, seriously find it to be really sad. But, despite the COMPLETE fuckup that is NWN2, don't lose hope... yet!

I'm glad I didn't buy it, if it gets better later, then I'm in, but I might not even bother if it doesn't.

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »
You think that's bad, open the toolset and view the appearance.2da file starting at row 481. Take a look at all the LABELs that don't have a STRING_REF (meaning they have **** instead of a number). Those are all the creatures Obsidian intended to make for NWN2 but didn't finish in time.

It's quite depressing when you realize how much they left out and how different the Official Campaign must have been.

[snapback]33393[/snapback]
:(