Author Topic: NWN2 Multiplayer.  (Read 15262 times)

Offline Raelias

• MSN Messenger - Raelias
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Raelias
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - None
    • View Profile
    • http://None
    • Email
NWN2 Multiplayer.
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 05:33:01 PM »
Sadly I believe Mercy is right. I tried logging on again later and I got an error until I updated the pwc file. *tear*. Would of been better if you didn't have to *sigh*. So that's a negatory.

-Raelias

As we venture forth into these dark times, brave souls will fall and heroes will live to carry the light of hope forward, into the future. In the end all shall perish into flames and ash. Have heart, for from the ashes shall be born anew, an age that will outshine all others. With the dawning of this new time, all shall look to the sky and see hope laying amongst the the sun's rays.
-Raelias

DotA (Wc3) Quote of Godliness: "I picked teh bone clanx nd othr tema says i is imba - i laff. I sed bone is strng not imbala tho so i is walk up 2 teh towar n liek try to kill it but i cldnt so i is try to sped walking away n towar c me n kill me den my tem call me nub. i thinking teh towar - 1 dat throw rocks i m no sure is imba n shud be nerfed n plz buff teh bone clanx he no good."

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
NWN2 Multiplayer.
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 06:35:18 PM »
nvm what I said before i can get in now i had to copy the tavern of doors.pwc file into my pwc folder silly me :unsure:
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
NWN2 Multiplayer.
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2006, 12:17:18 PM »
A new version of The Tavern of Doors.pwc file is available in the original post.

New Features!

- The Tavern of Doors is now fully furnished! Come try out our comfy booths and custom seating for Players of (almost) all sizes!

- Two new areas! The Outdoor Arena and the Target Range for all your PvP needs.

- Widget now has an autorest option.

Check out the first of many new portals:
[attachmentid=1061]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
NWN2 Multiplayer.
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 12:38:45 PM »
Did I ever mention that 420 kicks ass? lol Awesome dude, now stop making me want to play it. LOL

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
NWN2 Multiplayer.
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »
The Tavern of Doors.pwc updated today.