Author Topic: Noob!  (Read 3691 times)

Offline Majorio

• View Profile
Noob!
« on: October 08, 2006, 04:28:45 PM »
Hey all,

I've been in Zodiac Braves for a couple of months now, but have never really interacted with the guild. I'd still call myself a noob, although I do know the basic mechanics of the game. I'm not new to the guild/alliance scene, as I helped run an end-game FFXI guild for about two years before I eventually quit the game.

My question to all of you is, what can I do to make myself of value to the guild?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Noob!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 11:56:32 PM »
Heya Mike, just tell me what you want to learn, Ill train you for free =p

And if you are at home and make me mad enough i could always drive to your house =)
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Majorio

• View Profile
Noob!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 12:01:48 AM »
I actually am living on-campus in Columbus, which is why I hadn't played in a couple of weeks.

I'd like to be able to play with the "big boys" if you will, such as GvG stuff and farming. However right now i am probably teh sux, what would you recommend I do to not be teh sux?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Noob!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 12:04:54 AM »
Whatever you have most unlocked. Here lately rangers are the most popular class. If nothing else we could always bring you along on some HA till you get used to a class, only problem is that we use very specific builds. I could train you in whatever.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Majorio

• View Profile
Noob!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 06:05:02 PM »
Is there any way you could post what builds I should work on, or is it the builds listed in the builds section? I'll be on later tonight.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 06:07:35 PM by Majorio »