Author Topic: Devolved  (Read 15447 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« on: October 03, 2006, 03:38:37 PM »
:lol: Guessing that he read some posts before realizing they are really really old
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 03:41:47 PM »
Well thats a fucking good idea.
Why not waste everyones time by doing the same with all the threads...

retard.
[snapback]31627[/snapback]
Okay, if you really want me too.

If I'm retarded for doing this to one, what does that make you for suggesting it be done with many?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »
Okay, if you really want me too.

If I'm retarded for doing this to one, what does that make you for suggesting it be done with many?
[snapback]31639[/snapback]

You realize you proved his point further, right?

-Elessar

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 05:25:14 PM »
You realize you proved his point further, right?
-Elessar
[snapback]31641[/snapback]
How so?

You do realize a "point" is an opinion right? And any discussion on right and wrong, points and opinions, are truly just that, opinions, and cannot be right or wrong. That job is reserved for facts, so I ask you, how so?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 05:53:09 PM »
How so?

You do realize a "point" is an opinion right? And any discussion on right and wrong, points and opinions, are truly just that, opinions, and cannot be right or wrong. That job is reserved for facts, so I ask you, how so?
[snapback]31643[/snapback]

Yes, but you backed up his oppinion, only apparently you fail to see how, which further proves his point. And by the way, the phrase "proving a point," does not necessarily mean showing somethign to be true or false, it is stating an oppinion and backing it up.

-Elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 08:30:36 PM »
How so?

You want to know why you are wrong in this case? Because this is not Random Ranting and you are posting off topic.

Please move your trolling to the proper subforum, thank you!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 11:03:00 PM »
Yes, but you backed up his oppinion, only apparently you fail to see how, which further proves his point. And by the way, the phrase "proving a point," does not necessarily mean showing somethign to be true or false, it is stating an oppinion and backing it up.
-Elessar
[snapback]31646[/snapback]
Uhhh... thanks for telling me it's an opinion, only that's EXACTLY what I said in my post. So you're essentially just quoting me. By the way, I didn't say anything about true or false, you did. And you cannot truly prove a point without a fact, you can only add more opinions unless you have facts.

Okay, maybe I fail to see how it does, but I also fail to see you saying how it does. But that may be because you haven't, when you're the one who supposedly pointed it out. I'm beginning to think you don't even see how it does at all, and I don't care why. Care to elaborate now?

You want to know why you are wrong in this case? Because this is not Random Ranting and you are posting off topic.

Please move your trolling to the proper subforum, thank you!
That doesn't make "it" wrong, seeing as he followed with an off-topic reply, so did you, so did Elessar, Anheg, and Mercy that would make us all wrong. And "wrong" still remains an opinion. Your post is, at least, acceptable in my opinion.

Despite that obvious perception, my original post was at least partially on topic, for it was about the actual topic. Now, if you want to talk about off-topic, Talon's post which was completely off-topic, should show you that well. In addition he replied more than a week later. Only doing the same thing I did just without pointing out he was doing it, and not as long of a time gap.

Nonetheless, I think you are right 420, I am off-topic. Though I apparantly noticed you forgot to point out everyone else being off-topic too. So instead of my replying to all this in RR, which I would have if I thought it would be the best idea, I would suggest to an admin to just split off the off-topic, whatever you consider off-topic, and move that to RR, so I can continue my "discussion" with Elessar here, who doesn't seem to know what he's trying to prove. While he throws these, so far, baseless opinions at me, I only stand to defend my opinion.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »
Though I apparantly noticed you forgot to point out everyone else being off-topic too.
[snapback]31649[/snapback]
I was just answering your question(s).

Seriously: "apparently [sic]  noticed", what does that mean?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 12:32:01 AM »
Sorry, was that a question? Oh... nono, I said "I apparently noticed." I was just stating that I had apparently noticed it, having pointed it out previously.

Edit: This thread title reminds me of an Admin at www.darkness.com. He's also the main radio darkness DJ. lol.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 12:35:52 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 02:29:12 AM »
Sorry, was that a question? Oh... nono, I said "I apparently noticed." I was just stating that I had apparently noticed it, having pointed it out previously.
[snapback]31654[/snapback]
Again I ask; what do you mean when you say you "apparently noticed" something?

Sounds like multiple personality disorder to me.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 04:11:26 AM »
I said what I meant, and I don't have personalities anymore dammit.

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 06:13:56 AM »
Now, if you want to talk about off-topic, Talon's post which was completely off-topic, should show you that well. In addition he replied more than a week later.

In what way was my post off-topic? It was simply a response to your retarded statement.
Posting about the age of a thread in a topic that is not even vaguely related to 'thread age' is blatantly OT.

As for me posting a week later - well - if it had have been a month later, a year later, or even sometime after duke nukem forever gets released - my comment would have still been valid.

And yes - youre still an idiot/retard/nuisance

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 06:24:38 AM »
In what way was my post off-topic? It was simply a response to your retarded statement.
Posting about the age of a thread in a topic that is not even vaguely related to 'thread age' is blatantly OT.

As for me posting a week later - well - if it had have been a month later, a year later, or even sometime after duke nukem forever gets released - my comment would have still been valid.

[snapback]31663[/snapback]
It was off-topic as it was a reply to an off-topic post. Now I know I've seen Mo or somebody say that before, and despite that fact you lacked a legit explanation as to how it was on-topic, in your opinion, to begin with.
I admit that, but at least mine was about the thread and not an off-topic post in that thread.

Yours is as valid as mine. Find a better excuse.

Your opinion, though I'll spare you mine. And my IQ score shows far higher than retarded, but say what you wish, it's your opinion after all. But my simple acknowledgement of your judgements towards me isn't enough to halt me in posting my opinions in response despite the uselessness I see in them both. So save it for someone who cares more than myself. =)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 06:26:52 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 06:35:57 AM »
[snapback]31663[/snapback]

Sorry - that should read:

"And yes - youre still an idiot, retard and a nuisance"

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 08:05:09 AM »
Uhhh... thanks for telling me it's an opinion, only that's EXACTLY what I said in my post. So you're essentially just quoting me. By the way, I didn't say anything about true or false, you did. And you cannot truly prove a point without a fact, you can only add more opinions unless you have facts.
You can also prove a point with examples, of which you were giving an ample supply.
You mentioned true/false right/wrong here:
How so?

Despite that obvious perception, my original post was at least partially on topic, for it was about the actual topic. Now, if you want to talk about off-topic, Talon's post which was completely off-topic, should show you that well. In addition he replied more than a week later. Only doing the same thing I did just without pointing out he was doing it, and not as long of a time gap.

No, you were not on topic; you were merely reviving a year old dead thread that had no need to be revived other than your insane and illogical whims. Talon rather sarcastically said that was a dumb thing to do and Mercy commented that he was funny. You refused to see this and lead to this tangent.

Nonetheless, I think you are right 420, I am off-topic. Though I apparantly noticed you forgot to point out everyone else being off-topic too. So instead of my replying to all this in RR, which I would have if I thought it would be the best idea, I would suggest to an admin to just split off the off-topic, whatever ou consider off-topic, and move that to RR, so I can continue my "discussion" with Elessar here, who doesn't seem to know what he's trying to prove. While he throws these, so far, baseless opinions at me, I only stand to defend my opinion.

1.  420's right. "I apparently noticed" makes no sense. For someone who lives in America you have a crappy understanding of English.
2.  I did not originally have a point. I was simply pointing out that you were backing up Talon's point with an example. Now, however I do: Make you realize you're being a dumbass.

It was off-topic as it was a reply to an off-topic post. Now I know I've seen Mo or somebody say that before, and despite that fact you lacked a legit explanation as to how it was on-topic, in your opinion, to begin with.
I admit that, but at least mine was about the thread and not an off-topic post in that thread.

Yours is as valid as mine. Find a better excuse.
[snapback]31664[/snapback]

Believe it or not, Hell, Talon's post is more valid than yours as yours was useless spam, which I've probably said in so many words already.

Your opinion, though I'll spare you mine. And my IQ score shows far higher than retarded, but say what you wish, it's your opinion after all. But my simple acknowledgement of your judgements towards me isn't enough to halt me in posting my opinions in response despite the uselessness I see in them both. So save it for someone who cares more than myself. =)
[snapback]31664[/snapback]

*sniggers and laughs*

-Elessar

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 09:10:34 AM »
You can also prove a point with examples, of which you were giving an ample supply.
You mentioned true/false right/wrong here:

No, you were not on topic; you were merely reviving a year old dead thread that had no need to be revived other than your insane and illogical whims. Talon rather sarcastically said that was a dumb thing to do and Mercy commented that he was funny. You refused to see this and lead to this tangent.

1.  420's right. "I apparently noticed" makes no sense. For someone who lives in America you have a crappy understanding of English.
2.  I did not originally have a point. I was simply pointing out that you were backing up Talon's point with an example. Now, however I do: Make you realize you're being a dumbass.

Believe it or not, Hell, Talon's post is more valid than yours as yours was useless spam, which I've probably said in so many words already.

*sniggers and laughs*
-Elessar
[snapback]31669[/snapback]
I mentioned it, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you just replied repeating this:
"You do realize a point is an opinion right?"
Which I said. rofl

I didn't say I was on-topic. Now did I? I said it was partially, as it was pertaining to the THREAD, even if it wasn't pertaining to the TOPIC. Where as, Talon's didn't pertain to either. Where does it show anywhere that I didn't see it? I only backed myself, I believe I have the right to do so. Name calling now? Flaming me? I'm hurt. lol What is it with you guys and resorting to flaming? And you got yourself into something that had nothing to do with you, AGAIN. <_< Just for me to enjoy laughing at and repeating myself every time you don't get it. Oh joy.

1. It made perfect sense. You're just having difficulty comprehending it. It's one of those statements where you sarcastically note something as obvious, I could have easily said: "I obviously noticed that...." or " "Aparrently I noticed..." or "I apparently noticed..." Is there a point to your incorrect thinking here?
2. Wait... let me get this straight, you didn't have a point, but you were pointing something out? Remind me again how that makes sense? That we call a contradiction. Oh look, now it's followed by more name calling, well isn't that petty and childish.

Oh, mighty know-it-all Elessar, please do tell how Talon's wasn't. Useless and spam... wow, you've sure got some explaining to do. And what makes this funnier yet... it wasn't even YOUR post! What's next, are you going to tell us what Talon thinks? lmfao

Just to be an ass, I'll point out that "sniggers" sounds like some twisted racist comment towards arabs. Are you sniggering right now Elessar? :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 09:11:13 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 12:15:03 PM »
hmmm interezting thread.....

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 12:41:29 PM »
hmmm interezting thread.....
[snapback]31673[/snapback]
Not really, that's why it was moved to Random Ranting. HeLL needs to restrict his trolling to the proper subforum.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 12:42:08 PM by 420 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 02:14:10 PM »
It's basically an argument on looks, one half of the forum praises me, for I am sexy, the other half abhors me for my sexiness.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:14:25 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 03:12:25 PM »
I mentioned it, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you just replied repeating this:
"You do realize a point is an opinion right?"
Which I said. rofl
[snapback]31671[/snapback]
I never said that. Don't misquote. My post was:
-Elessar
[snapback]31646[/snapback]

I didn't say I was on-topic. Now did I? I said it was partially, as it was pertaining to the THREAD, even if it wasn't pertaining to the TOPIC. Where as, Talon's didn't pertain to either. Where does it show anywhere that I didn't see it? I only backed myself, I believe I have the right to do so. Name calling now? Flaming me? I'm hurt. lol What is it with you guys and resorting to flaming? And you got yourself into something that had nothing to do with you, AGAIN. <_< Just for me to enjoy laughing at and repeating myself every time you don't get it. Oh joy.

Talon's post was perfectly legit. He sarcasticly told you not to raise long-dead threads. You were not pertaining to the top or the thread. You were simply "ressurecting" it because you saw google reading it.

1. It made perfect sense. You're just having difficulty comprehending it. It's one of those statements where you sarcastically note something as obvious, I could have easily said: "I obviously noticed that...." or " "Aparrently I noticed..." or "I apparently noticed..." Is there a point to your incorrect thinking here?
2. Wait... let me get this straight, you didn't have a point, but you were pointing something out? Remind me again how that makes sense? That we call a contradiction. Oh look, now it's followed by more name calling, well isn't that petty and childish.
1. No, it did not make sense. Period. Deal with it.
2. I said I did not originally have a point. I was commenting that you were proving someone else's point. Right now, I've given up all hope that you will realize that you're a dumbass. I should have never held it.

Oh, mighty know-it-all Elessar, please do tell how Talon's wasn't. Useless and spam... wow, you've sure got some explaining to do. And what makes this funnier yet... it wasn't even YOUR post! What's next, are you going to tell us what Talon thinks? lmfao
How Talon's what wasn't? You have got to learn better writing skills, Hell. I can't even figure out from context what you're asking me.

Just to be an ass, I'll point out that "sniggers" sounds like some twisted racist comment towards arabs. Are you sniggering right now Elessar? :rofl:
And you call me childish?! I was utilizing a good word to express myself. And by the way, if you perceive something that has not before been considered as a "twisted racist comment," then you yourself are likely twisted and racist.

Oh, and by the way, you should have a comma after "twisted."

-Elessar

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 03:15:21 PM »
:wacko:

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 03:53:32 PM »
that are way to much letters in one post couldnt bother to read it all

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 04:20:22 PM »
I never said that. Don't misquote. My post was:

Talon's post was perfectly legit. He sarcasticly told you not to raise long-dead threads. You were not pertaining to the top or the thread. You were simply "ressurecting" it because you saw google reading it.

1. No, it did not make sense. Period. Deal with it.
2. I said I did not originally have a point. I was commenting that you were proving someone else's point. Right now, I've given up all hope that you will realize that you're a dumbass. I should have never held it.
How Talon's what wasn't? You have got to learn better writing skills, Hell. I can't even figure out from context what you're asking me.
And you call me childish?! I was utilizing a good word to express myself. And by the way, if you perceive something that has not before been considered as a "twisted racist comment," then you yourself are likely twisted and racist.

Oh, and by the way, you should have a comma after "twisted."
-Elessar
[snapback]31680[/snapback]
I didn't misquote at all. Never you say? Don't lie to yourself, you're just pointing it out more, are you blind?

You do realize a point is an opinion right?
And by the way, the phrase "proving a point," does not necessarily mean showing somethign to be true or false, it is stating an oppinion and backing it up.
Notice the bolded text.

Any reply to an off-topic post, is an off-topic post. Though that is sometimes an exception with admins/moderators. Simple as that.

1. Actually, it did.
2. Now you're just making it all worse for yourself. Good for you! I understood what you said the first time, and you still haven't told me how it proved anything. You should have never held anything. rofl. Blame your own comprehension. Resorting to name-calling is childish, Elessar. Now go cry. Maybe you've just never heard the racist comment "sand n-igger" Without the -.

Do you have a point Elessar? I could have used "and" as well. Who the fuck cares? Now don't expect me to point out your various grammatical errors in return, I simply won't make time for that like you have.

Done trying?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 04:23:24 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »
I didn't misquote at all. Never you say? Don't lie to yourself, you're just pointing it out more, are you blind?
QUOTE(HMH)
You do realize a point is an opinion right?

QUOTE(Elessar)
And by the way, the phrase "proving a point," does not necessarily mean showing somethign to be true or false, it is stating an oppinion and backing it up.
Notice the bolded text.
[snapback]31684[/snapback]

You're taking what I said out of context. I never said a point is an oppinion, I said proving a point is stating an oppinion and backing it up.
Could one possibly infer from that statement that a "point" is an "oppinion"? Yes, they possibly could. However, I never stated that a "point" is an "oppinion."

Any reply to an off-topic post, is an off-topic post. Though that is sometimes an exception with admins/moderators. Simple as that.
No shit. Really, Einstein?

1. Actually, it did.
If two bright people can't make sense of a sentence, then it probably does not make sense.

2. Now you're just making it all worse for yourself. Good for you! I understood what you said the first time, and you still haven't told me how it proved anything. You should have never held anything. rofl. Blame your own comprehension. Resorting to name-calling is childish, Elessar. Now go cry. Maybe you've just never heard the racist comment "*********" Without the -.
You know what, Hell. I'm not going to blame my own comprehension. I'm going to blame it on the fact that you're probably high whenever you post and aren't someone to whom I should be listening.

You call me childish when I called you a dumbass. That just makes you look worse when you make something racist out of something that is not racist. And for the record, no I have not heard such a phrase.

However, I will also point out the rule you violated with that reference:
2. Refrain from posting profanity, racist, sexist, or demeaning material. Any offensive material in your posts, including Adult material, will be removed ASAP.

Done trying?
Were you asking me or yourself that question?

-Elessar
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 05:41:12 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2006, 06:16:12 PM »
Duke Nukem are you serious??? They're going to release that....  "Shake it baby"  AHHHHH I can't wait to urinate and throw money at strippers and chew bubble gum and kick ass!!!!

other than that I got nothing out of this thread.

GGAAAAhh the shrink gun!!!!!!!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 07:47:47 PM »
It's basically an argument on looks, one half of the forum praises me, for I am sexy, the other half abhors me for my sexiness.
[snapback]31678[/snapback]
:huh:  Little narcissistic, arent we?
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2006, 06:13:55 AM »
You're taking what I said out of context. I never said a point is an oppinion, I said proving a point is stating an oppinion and backing it up.
Could one possibly infer from that statement that a "point" is an "oppinion"? Yes, they possibly could. However, I never stated that a "point" is an "oppinion."

No shit. Really, Einstein?

If two bright people can't make sense of a sentence, then it probably does not make sense.

You know what, Hell. I'm not going to blame my own comprehension. I'm going to blame it on the fact that you're probably high whenever you post and aren't someone to whom I should be listening.

You call me childish when I called you a dumbass. That just makes you look worse when you make something racist out of something that is not racist. And for the record, no I have not heard such a phrase.

However, I will also point out the rule you violated with that reference:

Were you asking me or yourself that question?
-Elessar
[snapback]31685[/snapback]
You did, and you just followed it by saying it again. Plain and simple, you said "A point is stating an opinion" backing it up or not, doesn't mean a goddamn thing. All you can back it up with is facts, or more points (which are opinions). And I've seen few facts in this thread. Now to provide you with one, a point is an opinion. Back it up or not, that's what it is. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Point

"7. An opinion which adds (or supposedly adds) to the discussion."

No shit? Try X-lax. I'm glad you're finally seeing the light. You seem to agree, so now we're clear that the Talon's post was off-topic. Good job.

Two? Whoa whoa whoa, here, I only see one, and that's you. 420 didn't say it didn't make sense, he mentioned it sounding like something that would be said by someone with multiple personalities, but nowhere did I see him say it didn't make sense. Despite that, at one point most people of the world thought the world was flat, and few thought it was round. Shows how much a majority opinion matters huh?

Of course you aren't, always looking for someone else to take the wrap huh? High? I can't believe you're serious. I probably consume far less drugs than you do. I don't care if people feel like taking drugs, that doesn't concern me, but I am completely against consuming any myself. I refuse to even touch pain killers, I take the pain, I don't let dentists use numbing drugs, and I don't even consume caffeine, except in chocolate. I quit drinking soda more than half a year ago, and I've never went near illegal or legal substances such as tobacco, marijuana, or alcohol, so if anyone here is on drugs between the two of us, it's you.

Reread genius. I said what you DID was childish, I didn't call YOU childish. Someone get this guy some reading lessons pronto. In addition, I didn't make anything racist, I just said it sounded like one but I never said you meant it as one. No, you're the one who got defensive and took it that way, once again, blame your own comprehension.

Ah, but you see, I didn't use that as a comment, I pointed it out. So if someone feels like removing it, be my fucking guest. I knew that before I posted it, but I didn't feel like it was important enough for me to care. Do you have a point with that comment? Or are you just throwing more bullshit around? :lol:

Nope, it was directed towards you. Reading problems?

:huh: Little narcissistic, arent we?
I often enjoy being an asshole, that's all. =)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 06:15:30 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2006, 12:06:12 PM »
I refuse to even touch pain killers, I take the pain, I don't let dentists use numbing drugs, and I don't even consume caffeine, except in chocolate. I quit drinking soda more than half a year ago, and I've never went near illegal or legal substances such as tobacco, marijuana, or alcohol, so if anyone here is on drugs between the two of us, it's you.
[snapback]31698[/snapback]
No wonder you're so uptight.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Devolved
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2006, 03:39:12 PM »
I have a thing against mind-altering substances and most that affect the body; not all the natural ones, but all, if not most, unnatural ones. Pain is natural, and if I am feeling pain, I am feeling it for a reason. That should not be shut out.

I take freezing cold showers too. Are you going to attribute that to my demeanor?

Nine times out of ten, if I am too serious/uptight or what the fuck ever, it's because of what I do all day. And my lack of social life/worldly interaction. But that's not a choice of mine. I live where I live, and being ten miles away from the nearest town I am stuck with nothing to do most of the time. No mobility, no way of working, no nearby friends, and little in the way of activities. I hate being on the computer, but it keeps me entertained/busy, so I deal with it. Otherwise, it's back to sitting in the dark for hours at a time and playing card games with myself like the last time my computer broke.

So if you do consider me uptight, that's why.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 03:47:12 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
Devolved
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »
thread spoiler:

hellmastehell is attempting to hit 1000 posts by posting needless A++ crap

srsly