Author Topic: Wyvern Crown of Cormyr Premium Module!  (Read 6463 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Wyvern Crown of Cormyr Premium Module!
« on: September 13, 2006, 03:03:46 PM »
http://store.bioware.com/products/wyverncrown.html
[attachmentid=921]

I was wondering what the cryptic PM I got from Georg Zoeller meant:
Sent 09/12/06 16:41:39 (GMT) by Georg Zoeller

Posted 09/12/06 16:19:26 (GMT) by 420

The CEP v2 is currently in the possession of the members of the Persistant World Advanced Release Program (PWARP). Once the various persistant world servers get a chance to integrate the CEP v2 into their modules it will be released to the general public.

I would strongly suggest avoiding to use phenotypes 0-6 in your hakpaks, or if you have to, use them in a seperate hak.

I would avoid using CEPv2 rideable horses as well, unless that is you want to risk cloak like integration woes, just sayin...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:06:54 PM by 420 »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Wyvern Crown of Cormyr Premium Module!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 04:55:41 PM »
More info:

Posted 09/13/06 20:43:50 (GMT) by ragnarok_mr4

Posted 09/13/06 20:38:22 (GMT) by Morte

Does anybody have character creation info for this mod they could post while I wait for the 2 hour download? E.g....

- Does it have henchmen? Are they obligatory?

- Is it trap/lock heavy, and if so is there a rogue henchman?

- Is there a Ride skill, if so is it important, and do all classes get it as a class skill?

- Taking a wild-assed guess. it looks like Purple Dragon Knight might be interesting in this mod. What's the skinny on the PRC?

- Henchmen are present, with backstories.  They are obligatory for part of the module.

- There are some traps and locks.  There is at least one henchman with the requisite abilities.

- The ride skill is implemented, and is of great benefit if you wish to fight from horseback.  Mounted combat and mounted archery feats are also implemented.

- The Purple Dragon Knight prc has some nifty abilities that really shine when used under the right conditions.

- Paladins can summon mounts at the proper level.