Author Topic: New Free "Almost Premium" Mod!  (Read 6785 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
New Free "Almost Premium" Mod!
« on: August 16, 2006, 04:30:10 PM »
One of the many modules that were originally intended to be a Premium Mod was released on NWNVault yesterday called Darkness over Daggerford. It was created by an actual game studio founded by a former member of Bioware who worked on Baldur's Gate 2 and NWN.

Article

Download

Posted by Georg_Zoeller   at 2006-08-16 12:41:49   

It is awesome to see this module hit the Vault, it is one of the most ambitious modules ever made and it will be very worth the time to download for everyone.

A note on some of the included custom content: This module contains some very high profile custom content, including and probably most notable a preview (read: older) version of the TNO tileset by the DLA Team.

Content creators might want to hold off on using it just now as there is a good possiblity of the full, latest version of these resources being made available officially in the future.

Again, this is one of the most significant module releases to ever hit NWN and well worth everyones download time.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 04:30:58 PM by 420 »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 05:15:46 PM »
lol someone should merge these topics. Mercy made one as well, I just noticed his first.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 06:33:21 PM »
Blarg! 420 must have made his around the same time as me. :( Oh well, thought I would try to beat him to the punch this time! :D Hehe. Well it looks great, even with that 240 mb d/l. lol.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?