Author Topic: Huge Screenshot of the NWN2 Toolset  (Read 4620 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Huge Screenshot of the NWN2 Toolset
« on: May 13, 2006, 12:19:30 AM »
From NWVault

Toolset Videos and E3 Content Coming!

Well things have quieted down quite a bit on the whole DM client issue and I have to get ready for my trip back home but I wanted to share what upcoming content I have gathered. My first trip to Obisidian on Tuesday was to ask all your questions and resulted in two hours of recorded answers thanks to Obsidian Lead Designer, Josh Sawyer and Lead Scripter Charles Mead. Then I checked out all the NWN2 installations on the show floor and then on Thursday I met with Obsidian Toolset Expert, Scott Everts to get quite a few videos of the toolset and tons of info to share. Special thanks to Obsidian's Brian Fox for his help. The videos only captured only the main view but I've included a screen grab of the dual monitor setup that Scott uses to give you something in the meantime. It's a huge image at 3200x1200 pixels and over 2MB so there's tons of detail. If there is another view of the toolset you'd like to see, post a comment and I will try to get it though no promises.

I have a super early flight and will be offline for the next 24 hours at the very least. But when I get settled back home, I'll start on processing all the content. See you then!

-- Maximus @ 4:21PM Fri 12 May 2006

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 06:59:56 AM »
no screens?? :s?? :blink:
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 07:57:48 AM »
from all the toolset pictures there are, i'm confused as to how the hell you fit it all into one monitor o.o

-Elessar

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 11:10:26 AM »
Should hit nicely into my 37'' 1080p lcd I plan on getting soon :D

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 12:36:20 PM »

So much room for obsessive perfectionism..... someone is going to have an aneurysm.......

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 01:32:19 PM »
So much room for obsessive perfectionism..... someone is going to have an aneurysm.......

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]28827[/snapback]

Yeah, I spent 4 hours yesterday just placing kelp and I'm only about half-way done. Just think if I had the option to resize/recolor each individual piece!