Author Topic: ~{Superior Alliance}~  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
~{Superior Alliance}~
« on: August 03, 2004, 05:42:15 AM »
Hey guys... First off, the "Knights of Eternity" died... As I think all of you know by this time, I went away for like two weeks... To a server called "World of Iniquity"... And I did so with my so dear friend Elessar. We had alot of fun. But then suddenly I spotted that Elessar were online on Godspire... And I like... What?! But he said the he did only need a break from the PvP ... And once I decided to follow him... I also realised that all I needed was a break as well! I am happy to be back. And will now stay... So. Superior Alliance...

How to Join :

Well, it is really kinda simple. Find me in game, proof your skills. And first off all, act nice. the first Rank, "Follower" do not require much. But when you do advance in ranks, (If you ever will be devoted and fight for the ranks) ... Your job will get far worse. See, when you achive a new rank, you keep the "Job" from the rank before and also gets a new job. (Not a new job on every rank though) . (I explained the ranks to get people to realise that this clan is Serious :P :)        )

"Follower"

The recruit of ~{SA}~. Is still working on to proof his worth to the clan. [No task]

"Knight"

The loyal warrior of ~{SA}~. He's proven his loyality in many different ways. His skills in combat is yet not tested. [No task]

"Champion"

Once your a champion of ~{SA}~, you are getting closer to the heart of the clan. You've proofed your skills in combat and "diplomacy". [Task : Find people that you see good potential in and report to me, let us say; Possible Recruits]

"Superior Defender"

You've keept showing that your loaylity is unstopable. You would defend the clan to any price, from death to pain, from pain... To worse. [Task : Your job is to make sure that the clan is safe at any moment! You should also study the lower ranks (The higher ranks is supposed to not do any negative things, like randoming. etc) . Study the lower ranks and see if they do obey the rules (I will put them up here a bit later)      . If  they do random or breake the rules, report to the clan leader; Hydros :) ]

"Blade Dancer"

Your skills in combat is growing near to legendary. Not to mention the great skills of diplomacy you also do posses. You are now in the "Inner Superior Alliance". You are getting more and more important to the clan. [Task : You are the teacher of SA. Show the lower ranks the arts of combat, and learn them what you can.]

"Zealot of the Superior Alliance"

The Zealots loyality is now not even questionable! He would sacrifice everything he owned and possesed, he would be humiliated, and still be proud! Proud to be in the clan... ~{SA}~

K, that's the rank list this far. I will keep on updating it in time. But first I will take a look at the rules. (To come in a few days)

(Also, my cousins are comming over tomorrow. Which will give me no time on Godspire ='( ... See, one in my age, and we cant play this game both of us. But we might perhaps create a website for the SA... I am not sure though.)
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline T]-[eSh0rTy

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
~{Superior Alliance}~
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 01:23:46 AM »
well hydros if i do installe nwn again make a good guy what would i be ranked?  :)

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
~{Superior Alliance}~
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 03:59:41 AM »
Everyone have to had been everything. So you would start on Follower. But "Perhaps" rank up a bit faster cause I know you :P  
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]