Author Topic: 25 nwn2 images :D  (Read 13609 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
25 nwn2 images :D
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 06:29:04 PM »
And what do I get? MY SCHOOL FILTER! DAMN YOU BESS!
[snapback]28573[/snapback]
www.peacefire.org "Support Internet Freedoms"

I didn't just have that in my sig for so long for nothing. You can download the circumventor and run it on your home comp, then at school you only need use it to bypass the filters via the circumventor running on your home comp. Go to the site and read for yourself for more information. I would consider myself a member of the peacefire organization, and have done a few things to help in the cause. =)

Awesome new images, though I wish they would have better battle images than the ones there. God this game looks better and better as more images come out.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 07:28:04 PM »
Some new screenshots from NWVault's interview with NWN2 developers. They will be releasing their interview next week sometime.

I like the blue fullplate pic and the one with multiple humans and a halfling with gear.
New May 9 & 10 NWN 2 Screenshots

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2006, 03:55:08 PM »
I didn't just have that in my sig for so long for nothing. You can download the circumventor and run it on your home comp,

Do not, under any circumstances, do that.
Why on earth would you want to set up this so called circumvention software on your computer?
All it will do is enable every man and his dog to hide their presence on the internet whilst performing illegal operations that will be traced back to YOUR computer.