Author Topic: The End of Godspire, the End of Kanrei  (Read 17357 times)

Offline kanrei

• View Profile
    • Email
The End of Godspire, the End of Kanrei
« on: March 19, 2006, 10:30:54 PM »
Good bye to everyone at Godspire.  I have offically quit.  I cannot play there anylonger and will not risk threatening my computer to a scum wade hacker and his pathetic group.  Yes, I have quit due directly to vomwhatever and viper and those other lifeless losers who have no other goal than to make others as miserable as they are.
I have sat there and watched them random for no reason for too long.  My time is worth more than that to me.  
Some may say I am pathetic for letting 2 losers run me from a site I have been on as long as this game has been out.  I am sorry to anyone I am letting down.  I have written Bioware about the issue.
If this passes and I am wanted back, I will return, but I cannot play in a place where I must just sit back and watch assholes random and boot for no reason.  
Congrats to Viper.  We have played together for many years and you have thrown all your friends away for some power in a videogame.  How pathetic.  Mo takes down Godspire and you have no power and no friends.  I still have friends.
Mo, Bus, 420, Tarra, and even Mercy, Hell and anyone else I forgot, I love you all and have not forgotten you and will not.  For example, you each have a squad named for you in Battle for Middle Earth.
You have my email.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »
:cray:

Don't worry. This fucker will not remain in Godspire for long.

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 10:56:34 PM »
What's happeneing to Godspire is what has happened to Diablo and I still enjoy and am able to play legitimately.  So leaving the game doesn't really make that much of a difference especially if it's just 2 people.  Past few times I've logged they haven't been there and the only reason Viper did anything was because I wanted to see the effects of stoning and dazing on him so he booted me.
What you're doing is far worse and more demoralizing than anything a "hacker" could do.

oh and having the server up with some lamewad is better than not having a server at all.

Hi everybody.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 10:58:45 PM by Meclar »

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 04:12:38 AM »
Sea YarrRRrrr Taarna

Was great catching up again : )

When theres a realistic chance of having your home computer messed with... its no longer a game and its no longer fun...

If the new patch doesent fix things and mo/others cant find a way... i too wont stay around in some hacker infested drama filled funless server

:: )

but i'm sure everything will work out in the end : P

Edit: Iyaaa Meclar *Hurls lil rocks*
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 04:17:23 AM by bus driver »

Offline Hubba

• MSN Messenger - roy_paprika@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 04:51:31 AM »
Aw dammit, i was reading your post while listening to sad music...

Farewell Taarna, I will miss you.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 06:45:53 AM »
-wheels in wagon full of tissue boxes- :cray:
We'll make sure to give those suckers a good kick in the ass for you!

Stay in touch!
Elessar
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 06:46:08 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 01:02:08 PM »
Goodbye Taarna, and take care maybe see ya in GW :)

BTW did Viper really join vormie?? or he still undercover?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:04:01 PM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
BTW did Viper really join vormie?? or he still undercover?
[snapback]27422[/snapback]
he's a traitor

Offline Calia

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 01:24:41 PM »
Im sorry it had to turn out this way I really am and somthing will be done about these people who seem to ahve nothing better to do then spread there boredom and  misrery on others but GodSpire is a place for us to gather and have fun and thast what it will be im scared of the hacker geting to my computer and my friends computer to because then its not a game anymore i agree but when this is fixed we wil want you back mom thats all there is to it and if this problem can not besolved well then prehaps things may happen that none of us want to

I hope this matter can be delt with soon and properly with the leaving of so many i care about im not sure if I will have the urges to stay when i can either

best of luck to us all and best of luck and wishes on your jurenys mother

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 01:56:51 PM »
Taarna knows there are always other NWN servers to take temporary refuge in!

There are a few misconceptions about the extent of Vomeron's abilities. I'll clear these up here since I'd rather post to a "Taarna thread" than a "Vomeron thread".

Vomeron can only affect others computers as far as the NWN scripting language will allow. This means he can do game related things like save a character file to your local vault.

Vomeron is sending garbage through chat to disrupt player's connections. This is probably how he crashed players, DMs and the server itself. Here is an example:
[attachmentid=668]
As you can see there was much more if I scrolled down.

Vomeron is not getting hacked items through GodSpire's item filter. The robe that gives him immunities to damage, spells, etc. is located in GodSpire's custom item menu. Without the robe the sent stone will toggle his invulnerability variable off and everyone can take turns beating the living shit out of Vomy.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:57:45 PM by 420 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 02:51:42 PM »

There are a few misconceptions about the extent of Vomeron's abilities. I'll clear these up here since I'd rather post to a "Taarna thread" than a "Vomeron thread".

Vomeron can only affect others computers as far as the NWN scripting language will allow. This means he can do game related things like save a character file to your local vault.

Vomeron is sending garbage through chat to disrupt player's connections. This is probably how he crashed players, DMs and the server itself. Here is an example:
[attachmentid=668]

Vomeron is not getting hacked items through GodSpire's item filter. The robe that gives him immunities to damage, spells, etc. is located in GodSpire's custom item menu. Without the robe the sent stone will toggle his invulnerability variable off and everyone can take turns beating the living shit out of Vomy.

[snapback]27426[/snapback]

Yeah I had that problem last night i lost connection to GodSpire a lot of time since Vormie came on and that thing 420 posted i had to reboot my PC and I don't like ppl who make me reboot my pc :angry:
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 03:06:04 PM »
Well, I think I figured out how Vomeron is hacking GodSpire. It's actually a really old problem that Talon had fixed at one point. I sent Mo a PM telling him how to fix it, should be very simple.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 03:07:17 PM »

[attachmentid=668]

[snapback]27426[/snapback]

By the way it was Cannixx who was spamming that crap in chat and crashing the server.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 03:59:11 PM by Mo »

Offline Frank10LR

• MSN Messenger - fralapla@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - frank10lr@yahoo.it
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hackweb.altervista.org
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »
What?!? Cannixx?  :blink:
"If I talk to God I'm religious, if God talks to me I'm crazy"[/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']Ψ ~~~ ₣!gђÃƒÂ¢? !πg 4 Pâ?¬аÃ?©ξ Ỉâ? '$ Ł!κΣ ₣υÃ?©k!πg 4 ٧!Ã?®g!π!â? Ã?Â¥ ~~~ Ψ

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 03:59:52 PM »
What?!? Cannixx?  :blink:
[snapback]27432[/snapback]

Yes he was spamming that and crashing the server to try and get rid of Vomeron and Viper.

Offline kanrei

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 04:19:49 PM »
Yes, Viper really has betrayed everyone he has played with for years.  I have not quit NWN and will not quit NWN again!!!  It was too great seeing everyone again for me to lose you all again let alone have some wankers take you.  
I will be at Throbble's server.  I will be in the Township at Godspire.  
Calia!
I want to see you damnit!! I miss my daughter and was afraid you were gone from me forever.  Email me.  I have the same address.  I have 3 for you and do not know which is the right one.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 04:32:23 PM »
Well, I think I figured out how Vomeron is hacking GodSpire. It's actually a really old problem that Talon had fixed at one point. I sent Mo a PM telling him how to fix it, should be very simple.

[snapback]27430[/snapback]

if it works man what will I give to see vormie's and Viper's faces they so gonna be like this ----------> :blink:

Offline maverick

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 04:37:20 PM »
:cray:   ill miss you, but i hope you will be back when we get rid of this guy or when nwn2 comes out hope to cya soon.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »
Yay! She'll be just next door! ^_^

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »
I think im just going to hang at Throbbleserv until 420 and Mo have crashed Vormeron and Vipers parade.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 08:20:37 PM »
I've been to smiths hold, but honestly, I was a bit bored when there, nobody was around. If anyone's there this would give me a good chance to check it out, and still have people around to talk to =)

In addition this cracker says it all comes down tomorrow... haha. Haven't decided whether or not I want to be there or not.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 08:22:00 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 08:21:30 PM »
I've been to smiths hold, but honestly, I was a bit bored when there, nobody was around. If anyone's there this would give me a good chance to check it out, and still have people around to talk to =)
[snapback]27451[/snapback]
I couldnt find it =(
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 08:22:34 PM »
I couldnt find it =(
[snapback]27452[/snapback]
should be under social, maybe it's not up right now?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 08:23:19 PM »
I looked under social, I didnt see it. Go check for me =p

...If it is send me a PM.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 09:32:26 PM »
remember, 420 or throbble might not have put it up yet! keep checking when you go online!

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 10:26:37 PM »
remember, 420 or throbble might not have put it up yet! keep checking when you go online!
-Elessar
[snapback]27456[/snapback]
and by our spamming on this thread we got 7 people to show up
My PS3 Game Library:

Ser Red Ronnet Connington

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 09:44:50 AM »
I dont personally know much about Vomeron.... But if we could somehow boot him would that help at all with banning him ? That is what some people have implied to me in some of the conversations about Vomeron on NWN. Any way i doubt it would ... but ive heard that the reason we are struggling to ban him is because each time we attempt it he crashes the mod. 420 will probably correct me, but i do have a method to effectively Boot Vomeron from the Mod.. Im sure all of you advanced scripters :) also know this but if ud like to use this method that will most definetly Boot him and perhaps make him reboot his computer id love to Help

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 12:29:45 PM »
-Elessar
[snapback]27456[/snapback]

Yeah , due to the loud fans on Throbble's compy we shut it off at night. Smith Hold is usually available from 9:30am to midnight Pacific Time.

Offline kanrei

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 01:50:20 PM »
Vom and Viper are neutered.  
No, I am not speaking about their power at GodSpire.  I am speaking of their power over us.  I was at Throbble and 420's fun house last night for hours.  Bus was there.  420 was there.  Hell was there.  Mercy was there.  Throbble was there.  Elesser was there.  It was awesome.
If I left someone off the list, I am sorry.  I am on vacation and was quite intoxicated last night as I will be every other night this week =D.

Party on Wayne
Party on Garth

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 01:56:03 PM »
Vom and Viper are neutered. 
No, I am not speaking about their power at GodSpire.  I am speaking of their power over us.  I was at Throbble and 420's fun house last night for hours.  Bus was there.  420 was there.  Hell was there.  Mercy was there.  Throbble was there.  Elesser was there.  It was awesome.
If I left someone off the list, I am sorry.  I am on vacation and was quite intoxicated last night as I will be every other night this week =D.

Party on Wayne
Party on Garth
[snapback]27464[/snapback]
Tolar and I are insulted :(
My PS3 Game Library: