Author Topic: The end?  (Read 17600 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The end?
« on: March 08, 2006, 04:07:24 PM »
Well, I think this is just about the end of Divine Exaltation.  I see no reason for me to stay. I honestly don't know why I've been "loyal" to the clan for so long anyway...As far as I know, it's only Shade and myself that I still consider members, and we don't get in contact much anyway.

I hereby resign as second-in-command of Divine Exaltation.  Whether Shade will continue holding the name or not, I don't know, but for now, the clan is disbanded unless Shade declares otherwise.

However, please, don't delete this category until Shade gives the final okay.

"Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
I do believe I have been changed for the better....But,
Because I knew you,
I have been changed for good."

-Elessar Telr�¹nya
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 04:07:41 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 05:39:58 PM »
And it's not like you can't bring it back a later date, such as in NWN 2 or something. If that's your choice to do so.

Offline Nemesis

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 04:52:37 AM »
As original founder of DE......I find that a very sad way to end DE....I say listen to hell And keep it alive...I passed DE to u for a reason..=)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »
Nemmy, But you betrayed DE and went to the Marauders.

Ginny, if you are going to start DE in NWN 2 you might as well keep the name. If you and Shade both say you dont want it anymore, someone like Zen might come back and he would be able to claim it rightfuly.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 01:09:51 PM »
Nemmy, But you betrayed DE and went to the Marauders.

Ginny, if you are going to start DE in NWN 2 you might as well keep the name. If you and Shade both say you dont want it anymore, someone like Zen might come back and he would be able to claim it rightfuly.
[snapback]27201[/snapback]
Did he betray DE and go to the Marauders, or did he leave DE to join the Marauders? There is a difference you know.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 01:13:20 PM »
Did he betray DE and go to the Marauders, or did he leave DE to join the Marauders? There is a difference you know.
[snapback]27205[/snapback]
Granted, it depends on the point of vew. Though I think a leader abandoning his clan (once again a choice of words) to join anotherone is betrayal. If he was just another member, than it would have been a switch of alliances. I do hope that people have a little more loyalty than that, I certainly wouldn't want someone that quits clans to join others, it means he isnt loyal and you cant trust him to stay in yours.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 01:40:25 PM »
Granted, it depends on the point of vew. Though I think a leader abandoning his clan (once again a choice of words) to join anotherone is betrayal. If he was just another member, than it would have been a switch of alliances. I do hope that people have a little more loyalty than that, I certainly wouldn't want someone that quits clans to join others, it means he isnt loyal and you cant trust him to stay in yours.
[snapback]27206[/snapback]
I did that to the Antes, I left to join the Marauders. I left because most of them were noobs, everyone was speaking in English, but their English was horrible and it caused alot of miscommunication, and people kept squabbling and fighting with eachother over stupid shit. And they still do this. So I left. Is that betrayal?

I think those words are too harsh, it's a game. He left someone in charge at least, he didn't just leave without word or saying anything, if he did, then that would be abandoning them. I think betrayal would be more along the lines of privately joining another clan during a war between them, and turning sides in the middle of a war.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 03:06:10 PM »
DE is DEAD...DEAD ! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD

ahahahahahahahaha

:spiteful:

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 08:30:45 PM »
So I left. Is that betrayal?
[snapback]27207[/snapback]

But you weren't the leader, which is the point I think Anheg is making.

Mo: Don't you mean "DE is Dead Exaltation"?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The end?
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 08:41:31 PM »
Listen, DE is still in all hands off of anyone until Shade decides to dissown it, and if Zen pops in to take it, I will reclaim it, but now there is no point in staying in, even for the memory of it. If you guys must know, niether Shade nor myself knew quite why we stayed in it so long; Shade only went to DE from Doriath because Nathan asked her to join, and she hates Nathan now. Frankly, I'm not too pleased with the leader who recruited me right now either.

And Nem, so you know, both Shade and I view your abandonment of DE to join the Marauders as a betrayal to the clan you brought to glory. As for Hell, I don't think he betrayed them since they are just a group of noobs...mostly. I'd prefer to think of his situation as "upgrading" to the Marauders.

-Elessar

Offline Nemesis

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 10:57:35 PM »
How was it betrayal whe the whole time we were alligned with the marauders?
 We even helped the marauders when they were at war against doriath..Also I left u in charge cause i knew u could handle the job being u were my right hand of DE the whole time..I mean com on Elessar I left u in charge cause I trusted u with my old clan.

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
The end?
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 02:59:17 AM »
com on Elessar I left u in charge cause I trusted u with my old clan.
[snapback]27237[/snapback]
1. Clannies suck.
2. Betrayal is as betrayal does.
3. You trusted him with the clan you no longer wanted.

Don't turn your back on your clan and the switch around and blame them.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The end?
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 02:51:26 PM »
My sentiments exactly, Throbble.

How was it betrayal whe the whole time we were alligned with the marauders?
 We even helped the marauders when they were at war against doriath..Also I left u in charge cause i knew u could handle the job being u were my right hand of DE the whole time..I mean com on Elessar I left u in charge cause I trusted u with my old clan.
[snapback]27237[/snapback]

maybe DE was aligned with the Marauders, but I don't recall them ever needing any assisstance from DE during the war. Nem, you deserted us for something else. Face it, we got pissed at you, whether we were open about it or not. The only good thing about it was that it made Nathan decide to leave DE.

-Elessar
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 02:52:45 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 04:42:29 PM »
How can you say
when she said
1. Clannies suck.

Secondly

I don't recall them ever needing any assisstance from DE during the war

They should have used more of it =p
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006, 05:43:04 PM »
Ok guys, cut the drama. Isn't needed. This thread is to say that DE has come to an end by Elessar, if Shade is willing to let that happen, we'll await Shade's decision on the matter. For now let's just end the petty squabling, it's all been said and done, and is overwith, it's just better to move on.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 06:15:37 PM »
Ok guys, cut the drama. Isn't needed. This thread is to say that DE has come to an end by Elessar, if Shade is willing to let that happen, we'll await Shade's decision on the matter. For now let's just end the petty squabling, it's all been said and done, and is overwith, it's just better to move on.
[snapback]27266[/snapback]

Killjoy
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The end?
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 12:20:29 PM »
Killjoy? Odd thing to say. I didn't exactly see any joy here. And he's right, it was only an announcement thread. You didn't have to start squabbling over it, and don't take that as meaning I thought everyone was squabbling.

How can you say
when she said
1. Clannies suck.

[snapback]27263[/snapback]

easy. i'm not too fond of clans atm.

-Elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 07:43:57 PM »
[snapback]27266[/snapback]

Killjoy
[snapback]27271[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly, Anheg.

This was just getting good, better than anything that hack Shakspeare could pull out of his butt. This is life! We got betrayal, war, politics, leaders defecting, governments collapsing, dogs and cats living together in harmony... well you get the idea.

As a wise man once said:

"The essence of drama is conflict." -Squiggy

« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 07:44:37 PM by 420 »

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 11:16:03 AM »
nem u didnt left the clan to him :P
i was the leader after u then when i left it was shade the leader not him :P
but well shade almost never plays so he can be sometimes xd

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The end?
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 11:59:20 AM »
nem u didnt left the clan to him :P
i was the leader after u then when i left it was shade the leader not him :P
but well shade almost never plays so he can be sometimes xd
[snapback]27702[/snapback]

And with Shade I was Second-in-Command, but Shade is awol so I decided that the clan is, for now, disolved, although she has full right to claim it when/if she returns.

-Elessar

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 01:22:34 PM »
I did that to the Antes, I left to join the Marauders. I left because most of them were noobs, everyone was speaking in English, but their English was horrible
[snapback]27207[/snapback]

First of all I think you left cuz they took away your DM power i dunno for what anymore but you thought they were wrong instead of admitting your own error... and ehm...there are a few good players on Antes, secondly their english doesn't suck it's quite good.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 01:29:19 PM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 01:56:05 PM »
there are a few good players on Antes, secondly their english doesn't suck it's quite good.
[snapback]27705[/snapback]

All a matter of opinion. If the Antes want to lose their newbie status with the GodSpire regulars then they need to stop exiting the server whenever they are about to lose a duel. It is very rude.

It is also very rude when they don't bother saying "gf" after a duel (when they choose not to just log off the server that is).

The only people that I know that lack internet etiquette are newbies and ass-holes. If they'd prefer to be known by the other term I'll be happy to oblige.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2006, 02:13:16 PM »
All a matter of opinion. If the Antes want to lose their newbie status with the GodSpire regulars then they need to stop exiting the server whenever they are about to lose a duel. It is very rude.

It is also very rude when they don't bother saying "gf" after a duel (when they choose not to just log off the server that is).

The only people that I know that lack internet etiquette are newbies and ass-holes. If they'd prefer to be known by the other term I'll be happy to oblige.

[snapback]27706[/snapback]

Let's try and keep topics on topic  :rolleyes:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The end?
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2006, 06:19:08 PM »
Hell asked this in the "why antes are nubbies" thread, belongs more here so responding...

About DE, so, did Shade kill it yet, or are you awaiting a post??? Will she ever post? =O By the time she posts nwn 2 will be out and it won't be necessary? lol?
[snapback]27712[/snapback]

No, I actually haven't heard from shade since before I posted this...I'll leave her a message and hope she sees it

-Elessar

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2006, 02:35:53 AM »
I see. Well, I actually did post that here.. but someone... probably Mo, moved it there. The last part kept it on topic! Hee hee..
Ah, hope she gets it, I am anxious to see what happens from here.

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 12:58:36 AM »
i didnt read it all yet but so far i aint thinkin bout gettin rid of d.e im waiting for nwn2. i stated that many times.

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 01:11:12 AM »
iiyaa lots been goin on >.<   i finished readin it and so far i think this is waaay to dramatic. ok well this is my opinion.  DE is coming again i am just waiting for nwn2 i hate repeating that. and i didnt abandon it i am just waitin patiently for nwn2 and tryin to do the best i can in school for the meantime, and if anyone doesnt like that then i say to bad cuz well i rather b good at school than a video game.  elessar i know u are a good guy but you are stating things that arent true about what I think and what I say. Nem i have no hard feelings. i do not hate nath now. anddddd well we could make this into a shakespear couldnt we?

PS> DE IS COMIN AGAIN IN NWN2 so stop askin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 01:24:25 AM by Shade »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 07:39:56 AM »
Dramatic? Are you serious? Look at me! I am a fucking pink butterfly covered in chicken noodles soup cause I snuck into the food cupboards.

Nobody said it not being in nwn 2, only shutting it down until nwn 2.

Shakespeare thinks I look good, I told him to shut up. We became best friends after that.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The end?
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 12:38:23 PM »
cuz well i rather b good at school than a video game.
[snapback]27790[/snapback]

Blasphemy!

*Plays Pink Floyd "We don't need no education"*

Offline NeMo

• MSN Messenger - nemo_the_prophet@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
The end?
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »
O.o well at least don't kick me out without telling me
"Failure, is what you set yourself up for."[/span]
[span style=\'color:blue\']"Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever" [/span]