Author Topic: Doriath Database List  (Read 5426 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Database List
« on: March 07, 2006, 08:18:37 PM »
http://lucidmagic.net:2000/godspire/clans.aspx

This is a link to the GodSpire database clan lists.

If you are a member and are not on that list give me a PM. As far as I can tell the list is updated. Since NWN has faded as much as it has, and NWN 2's launch is eminent, no person currently on the list will be removed for inactivity.

Any member of the Antediluvian Server based clan, Evil Dead, will need to make a choice between the clans. Doriath will NOT be the Patron (definition #1) of any person claiming to be part of two clans. PM me with any questions or concerns.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 08:23:15 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Database List
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 11:33:01 AM »
Pennymarket, or Ser, has not taken any of my warning seriously and has not explained himself. He has chosed ED over Doriath. He is now banned from Doriath.

I am not going to remove any other "ED"  members because Ser is the only one I have spoken directly to. If you are in ED and Doriath, make your choice.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles