Author Topic: Official Randomer Thread  (Read 243408 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #630 on: July 30, 2005, 10:05:37 PM »
Time to keep this thread on TOPIC please :)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #631 on: August 01, 2005, 06:53:31 AM »
Account: dead man walking dead man talking
Player: Gravity
Lvl 20

He knows the rules well, even tried to enforce them a few times. He has played at GodSpire in the past too, he said he was waiting for Diablo PvP to come back up. And in the meantime sat in GodSpire randoming and not listening, I told him to stop many times, and eventually had to stone him. After 2 min. I let him out and he left.

Also, I ran into:
Account: Ladysman544
Who also randomed and didnt listen.

P.S. Am I like the nightshift sent or what? lol.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #632 on: August 03, 2005, 08:49:20 AM »
Account name: Dharkseed

This guy was worse then most, he just didnt know when to stop, eventually I stoned him, and after about 4 minutes I let him out and told him if he did it again he was gunna stay like that... so whats he go and do?
Randoming, Random Casting, and not listening and purposely not listening when told not to.

P.S. Looks like I'm dayshift again... damn sleep patterns.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #633 on: August 04, 2005, 01:45:21 AM »
Account: None One

This guy had as much offensive and racial/sexual slurs to say as Warf-12 himself, and when asked to stop several times, would not comply. He had the player name Soradon v2.0

The whosonlinenow said his accnt was ShadowGodOfNeverwinters... and it doesnt finish because it's too long.

EDIT: After being stoned he decided to come back just to tell me:
"hmm... they were right at black dog tower you guys haxs lol goodbye thats why your server is so sucky no is even here only you jerk offs that are gay" <-- Exact Wording.
Clearly a CM Facist...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 01:56:58 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #634 on: August 04, 2005, 02:36:17 AM »
Account: None One

This guy had as much offensive and racial/sexual slurs to say as Warf-12 himself, and when asked to stop several times, would not comply. He had the player name Soradon v2.0

The whosonlinenow said his accnt was ShadowGodOfNeverwinters... and it doesnt finish because it's too long.

EDIT: After being stoned he decided to come back just to tell me:
"hmm... they were right at black dog tower you guys haxs lol goodbye thats why your server is so sucky no is even here only you jerk offs that are gay" <-- Exact Wording.
Clearly a CM Facist...
[snapback]26189[/snapback]

And clearly someone who'm we care to have around.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #635 on: August 04, 2005, 09:05:48 AM »
I would just like to mention that at  8/2/2005 12:53:37 AM EST Tasselhof came to GodSpire.  Of course he got banned on sight.  Seems he likes to stop by every 2 months or so.  
Guess he can't take a hint.

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #636 on: August 05, 2005, 01:47:51 AM »
Tasselhof

aww he had a good 20 hafling dueler
what'd he do that doesn't warrant another chance however many chances he's been given?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #637 on: August 05, 2005, 08:51:19 AM »
aww he had a good 20 hafling dueler
what'd he do that doesn't warrant another chance however many chances he's been given?
[snapback]26240[/snapback]

Too long a list to type out.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #638 on: August 05, 2005, 09:17:53 AM »
Too long a list to type out.
[snapback]26252[/snapback]
lmfao yeh Tasselhof.. hehehe, too bad I was sleeping. =( I'd want to see that.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #639 on: August 05, 2005, 01:44:30 PM »
[snapback]26240[/snapback]

Tasslehof is a blight on the NWN online community, even the players on his regular server (Circus Maximus) hate him. He thinks sneaking items passed CM's pathetic excuse for an item filter is "strategy".

He is also a self-righteous fundamentalist Christian who truely believes anyone who doesn't agree with his opinion is going to hell. This wouldn't be a problem except that he dirives great personal satisfaction by constantly reminding everyone that they are going to hell for their beliefs.

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #640 on: August 06, 2005, 07:56:42 AM »
so...i could use the company down here :diablo:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #641 on: August 06, 2005, 08:26:21 AM »
so...i could use the company down here :diablo:
[snapback]26295[/snapback]
HeLL isnt such a bad place to be after all, unless it just so happens that I dont like you.

Offline Dark Jimbo

• View Profile
    • http://
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #642 on: August 06, 2005, 09:45:58 AM »
account: Cloudchaos
character: melfire, usually.

account: leon mcknight
character: Ryudo

These 2 are brothers, and come on together. it seems cloud is teaching him the ropes, but is teaching him the wrong things it seems. They also think they are immune to the rules because they are brothers, and as such choose to attack each other without the duel manager.

Both: Randoming, others, and IIRC, other players, including myself, and usage of very foul language, especially cloud, which was stoned by ryu due to its nature.

Keep an eye on these 2, as they always seem to cause trouble together, and today decided to ingore my several requests/warnings.

-----------------------------

account: Rgoue of the World of Warcraft (i think)
characters: sckythe (i think, but its not far off), crystal fire, mr cool (perhaps more than one 'cool')

Knows the rules, yet seems to decided for himself when we wants to follow them or not. harrased me with sckythe yesterday when i joined as a level one, and i finally stoned him for it. randomed, random casts alot with crystal, especially when he is bored, and i have stoned him atleast one more time.

Keep an eye on him, and remind him of the rules we have in place here.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 09:47:21 AM by Dark Jimbo »
Jimbo™

"...its better to ask and not get the answer you want, than to not ask at all..."

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #643 on: August 07, 2005, 05:52:54 AM »
CloudChaos has been identified as someone who chooses NOT to follow the rules and do whatever it is that he likes. He has been identified on the Antediluvians Homeworld as a repeated trouble maker and complete arse.
If I see him, he'll be watched like a hawk. (I love hide)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #644 on: August 07, 2005, 01:59:42 PM »
Well, here we go again.

Account: Hifi
Char: Hifi something bla bla bla uber assassin something bla bla...

Repeated randoming, even after being asked to stop several times by both Jimbo and I. Interrupted a lvl 20 duel and killed a dueler, when clearly notifying us that he knew it was a duel and then attacking them.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #645 on: August 08, 2005, 10:06:04 AM »
Account: 100957468 or _x'100957468'x_ or _x'J100957468'x_  or other
Name: Cataclysm or Apocolypse or other

I want this person banned/stoned on sight. Do not speak with this person, do not acknowlege their existence in any other way but to ban/stone him.

He has started to wise up and use different accounts/names (even CD Keys) but he can't help bragging about being Talon's friend and hacking GodSpire.

He is GodSpire Public Enemy #1

He is also a compulsive liar and possibly Paranoid Schizophrenic.

Talon permanently banned him but he has recently found a new way to get on GodSpire, any information on his current account and character name will be greatly appreciated.

[snapback]3982[/snapback]
Nice! I didnt think anyone else found this guy as annoying as I do.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #646 on: August 08, 2005, 03:41:40 PM »
Nice! I didnt think anyone else found this guy as annoying as I do.
[snapback]26393[/snapback]

Anheg...are you NUTS? :blink:  :blink:

That post was from last year

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #647 on: August 08, 2005, 04:22:26 PM »
Anheg...are you NUTS? :blink:  :blink:

[snapback]26413[/snapback]
So im a little slow to respond sometimes
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #648 on: August 08, 2005, 05:47:51 PM »
Anheg...are you NUTS? :blink:  :blink:

[snapback]26413[/snapback]
Let him spam for post count in peace.
^^ Like I just did.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #649 on: August 08, 2005, 11:15:34 PM »
Let him spam for post count in peace.
^^ Like I just did.
[snapback]26417[/snapback]
Actualy, I thought that page was the most recent, so I was responding to it thinking it was a new post. I had no idea it was nearly a year old post, even though what I said holds true.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #650 on: August 09, 2005, 01:25:28 AM »
Actualy, I thought that page was the most recent, so I was responding to it thinking it was a new post. I had no idea it was nearly a year old post, even though what I said holds true.
[snapback]26425[/snapback]
Yaah... uhuh... sure, we believe you *glances at Anhegs post count* ya... we really believe you... yep... LOL

Anyway, better get back on topic... that means, dont reply to this...

Offline Dark Jimbo

• View Profile
    • http://
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #651 on: August 10, 2005, 05:56:10 PM »
Account: Rune Soci O

I think everyone know him, and i also expect a reply to this post by him sortly too.

Very foul language, disrepecting and insulting fellow players. FantasyForge actually left due to his insults.

I know he's been on here before, and has played at Godspire a good while, but he seems to do as he pleases with regards to the rules here, and i think he needs dealing with properly in that respect.

What i saw today was the worst kind of attitued i've ever seen on NWN, and quite frankly, it made me miserable and made me what to leave in such a hostile and rather depressing atmosphere he created.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 06:46:29 PM by Dark Jimbo »
Jimbo™

"...its better to ask and not get the answer you want, than to not ask at all..."

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #652 on: August 10, 2005, 07:02:16 PM »
Account: Rune Soci O

I know he's been on here before, and has played at Godspire a good while, but he seems to do as he pleases with regards to the rules here, and i think he needs dealing with properly in that respect.
[snapback]26492[/snapback]

Rune needs to shape up really fucking quickly. He seems to forget that if it wasn't for me he wouldn't even have his own PvP server with an item filter and duel manager. Well, I have had just about enough of his broken-English insults. I am convinced that he is delusional and believes that he is being slighted by people because he doesn't understand anything anyone says.

I encourage people to go over to Rune's server (if it still exists and if anyone is actually on it) and tell anyone on there about Rune's childish behavior then invite them to GodSpire.

Rune, you finally alienated the one person that was willing to be courteous and help you with scripting. You have proven yourself to be an ungrateful, selfish, spoiled little brat and I will now treat you the same way I treat all misbehaving children.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #653 on: August 10, 2005, 08:12:38 PM »
When I see him online next I will kick his butt.

Yes Rune, you can't act like this to others.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #654 on: August 10, 2005, 08:53:01 PM »
Yeh, he shows respect to me, and other sents from what I see when I am on. But purposely antagonizes and irritates other players, provoking them to random him, or randoming them, in a fashion where you cant see him attacking, to make it look like others are attacking him. Honestly, I like Rune, for the most part I always have, there have been some times when I didnt like him a great deal, but he has always been this way, and does need to change, that means now, since some people are fed up with him.

And to my knowledge his server hasnt been up in a very long time, unless it moved and I havent seen it.

I love the attitude Rune I act similar to people who piss me off in rl, if not worse, but you need to lose it the second you enter Godspire, we cant be losing players because of your poor behavior. I'm serious.

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #655 on: August 11, 2005, 12:51:44 AM »
For the rest it's just patience, I remeber (as sent) that I stoned someone (kristie and rune) over 40 times or so just because they kept rejoining. (with different acc names/chars)
-Melisa

Mar 22 2005
Rune has been a big problem for awhile, believe it or not he started our on Throbbleserv and got his ass handed to him by Smith Hold's every diligent NPCs. I regret that he ever found out about GodSpire but he would have probably stumbled on it sooner or later anyway.

Due to a series of personal emergencies I haven't been around to beat down the rule breakers, but I should be on more frequently. I'll even log in with the DM Client (GASP) to see if I can catch Rune unawares.

Lance, definitly make a new account: "DontMindMe" or something... "ImJustAPlayer" ha ha ha.

Feb 26 2005
account name: Mushroom_Rune

character names: we all know this one....

The usual Rune episode where he comes in manages to piss off and insult everyone while saying he'll be good and promises to be better. After profanities attitude, randoming and harrassing other players he finally got thrown into the farm so when he rejoined to avoid the freezing he wasn't a bother. I recommend a nice 4 week break from him this scenario happens too often.

-Meclar

I agree with Meclar, and honestly, I think he needs a longer break though. Everytime he comes on he does stupid things, and he bags on godspire. So if he hates it so much, lets just help him by not allowing him to visit for a while.

-Mercy

Mar 22 2005
This time though we ended up with the one and only RuNe, randoming again... sigh. Finally Lance showed up and he just quit obviously not wanting to get in trouble. And as usual he used many profanities, and was disrespectful and mean to players. Not so much to me though since I dont respond to most of his taunts///insults.

Name: RuNE

Accnt Name: Rune_Godspire
-HeLL

And including Jimbo's post Rune is probably the most posted person on this thread.

Feb 7 2005
nickname : Delly
dunno the account

randoming damn much also casting spells out of duels when no sents are around...

geesh whatta newb

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #656 on: August 11, 2005, 06:37:58 AM »
*sigh* i just don't get why ppl let other's get to them...if only ppl could be more like me..ppl such as Rune wouldn't get to you then

PS: plz do explain why ppl are so thin-skinned
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline RuNE

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #657 on: August 11, 2005, 07:10:33 AM »
Umm.... i get mad, sure and say things to other people, bad things, i don't say it's ok, but i get mad very easily, take it as a mental problem if you want, at the moment of my anger i can't control things i say, i feel sorry later but hey do you even care about all this. I am hyperactive, and so far i didn't have anything on my mind on how to stop that.

But concerning 420's "HELPING" :blink: , here it goes:
But   :lol:  :lol:   420 you made a mistake! I NEVER ASKED YOU TO MAKE ANYTHING FOR ME. Jafo did and it was his server i never had any servers, i don't even know how to make a mod. Ask him, it was server for FoS long time ago, he asked you to make duel manager becouse he couldn't and maybe some other things i never spoke to you about making anything for any servers, i never asked him to ask you or anything about that. It was his idea to make server. And it's been down for like  a year. Jafo is now leader of lizards server whatever is the name ask him, he is under name Gwydion or something. I was the leader maybe he said that i want it but i wouldn't know anything about that. So don't insult me until you know all the facts, and so far it seems you don't know shit about that subject! HELP ME with scripting ROFL, no no you never helped me you helped jafo, as far as i know only thing that we did together was when i spent a day on Smiths Hold helping you with fixing your damn hellball.  You better deal with yourself and with all your illusions before you deal with children.

And one more thing i never made any problems in Smiths Hold it was Gladiator under my name, he admited that to me right after he said that he have THUGS that will kill me  :lol:, believe it don't believe it i don't care, check the ip or whatever you do, i've been there like 2 times, not on like in a year.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 02:25:46 PM by RuNE »

Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #658 on: August 11, 2005, 11:48:41 AM »
You need to learn to separete your posts a little. Seeing one huge jumbled paragraph like that makes my eyes refuse to read more than the first line.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #659 on: August 11, 2005, 12:54:28 PM »
You need to learn to separete your posts a little. Seeing one huge jumbled paragraph like that makes my eyes refuse to read more than the first line.
[snapback]26513[/snapback]
Then don't read it... ... ....