Author Topic: Official Randomer Thread  (Read 257024 times)

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2004, 06:24:08 PM »
1) You sound like Thug Orc Lord.
2) Goleb is level 1, and is mainly a target when asked or me bored.
3) It's not just with Goleb.
4) I do it how I do so that people won't do it again just to hear an annoying conversation and be stoned until they acknowledge it.
5) I'd do something different, but I'm not a sent. Go figure :P

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Knuckles

• ICQ Messenger - 34
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Sol megahellball
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - stitch
    • View Profile
    • http://experiment777sol.deviantart.com/
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #211 on: December 12, 2004, 11:59:09 PM »
when was this?
O'hana means Family, Family means no get left behind or Frogotten:)

Tails+Cosmo Forever too ^_^

"If I should visit the moon, well, i'll dance on a moonbeam, and then, I will make a wish on a star and i'll wish I was home once again. Though i'd like to look down at the Earth from above, I would miss all the places and people I love. So although I may go, i'll be cominghome soon. 'Cause I don't want to live on the moon."

626+624 forever ^^

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2004, 08:56:03 AM »
Like... a day ago.
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2004, 11:18:28 AM »
Hmm... -Thug Lord Orc- was attacking Goleb yesterday. People helped Goleb, though.

"...", who are you?
[snapback]12803[/snapback]
Delly Rogers  'The Funky Chicken'
Goleb deserves to be randomed.. You're so damn annoying with him..  :angry2:
[snapback]12805[/snapback]
Nobody deserves that.

-Mel
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 11:19:27 AM by Tea-cup »

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2004, 10:46:43 PM »
Thug Orc is banned on Arvis.  He won't be bothering anyone anymore there.

Account name: (something)Budha
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 10:48:31 PM by Mo »

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2004, 11:20:50 PM »
ThugOrc=Smokingbuddha

Account name: CrazyMunkiMan
character: Jackal

Used profanities after he was punished for randoming, then tried several times to relog to bypass sent freeze. Continued for quite a while.

Eventually he logged in as a character that I couldn't spot so he would use tell to make comments like "are you just a c***"

This one was worth taking a screen shot I won't post here but if you're interested lemme know.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 11:27:27 PM by Meclar »

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #216 on: December 22, 2004, 03:17:17 AM »
To all who it might concern:

I get the feeling that there are some persons who can't forget or forgive...or whatever.
It seems that my Nickname - which is "JustBehave" - still reactivates some bad memories in some players' heads!
Even I am playing nice since more than a year now still doesn't seem to count.
When there is a horde of randomers I still get punished even I was helping to handle the situation.
May be it is Mo I have to talk to but I don't really know what DM treated me like that a few days ago on Arivs.
 :excl: Just open your eyes  :excl:
I'm not the same I was when I first came to Godspire so don't treat me like a randomer anymore!!!

Sincerely...JustBehave!

thanks!  :glare:
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2004, 03:19:32 AM »
oh and btw, to all DMs and Sents on Arivs:

I never will try to help again!
Because help (when there is no DM or Sent online) doesn't seem to be wanted.  :P
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline James_2k

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #218 on: December 22, 2004, 05:01:17 AM »

Because help (when there is no DM or Sent online) doesn't seem to be wanted.  :P
[snapback]13493[/snapback]
lol

hmm well that anti randomer char you have is annoying for me, prob more so for a DM or sent :P

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #219 on: December 22, 2004, 08:30:51 AM »

Because help (when there is no DM or Sent online) doesn't seem to be wanted.  :P

This is how you help with randomers when there are Sents and DMs online.  You tell them that there is a randomer and they will deal with it.  What do you think the point of Sents are?  They don't need help anymore than this.,  If you start randoming randomers that will only cause things to get worse.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #220 on: December 22, 2004, 10:02:23 AM »

This is how you help with randomers when there are Sents and DMs online.  You tell them that there is a randomer and they will deal with it.  What do you think the point of Sents are?  They don't need help anymore than this.,  If you start randoming randomers that will only cause things to get worse.
[snapback]13510[/snapback]
I wouldn't like to see a whole flame war about this... I think you were a bit hard whit you methode Mo, and Gwydion shouldn't have refused to talk to you. His not wanting to help on it again is good, as long he doesn't random himself and gives the good example to the newbs around it's all fine and enough help.

In my opinion you both didn't try enough to slove this whit talk. Best is to prevent this from happening and just dropping this matter now.

And I'm happy you both want to help. There's need to knock on eachother.

-Mel

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #221 on: December 22, 2004, 10:40:24 AM »

[snapback]13510[/snapback]
I wouldn't like to see a whole flame war about this... I think you were a bit hard whit you methode Mo, and Gwydion shouldn't have refused to talk to you. His not wanting to help on it again is good, as long he doesn't random himself and gives the good example to the newbs around it's all fine and enough help.

In my opinion you both didn't try enough to slove this whit talk. Best is to prevent this from happening and just dropping this matter now.

And I'm happy you both want to help. There's need to knock on eachother.

-Mel
[snapback]13511[/snapback]

I didn't knock anyone, all I did was explain how randomers are delt with (it has always been that way).  And I did try and resolve that issue with talk.  I wasn't the one who refused to speak.  I don't appreciate false accusations.  You know that already.

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2004, 10:58:18 AM »
I didn't knock anyone, all I did was explain how randomers are delt with (it has always been that way).  And I did try and resolve that issue with talk.  I wasn't the one who refused to speak.  I don't appreciate false accusations.  You know that already.
[snapback]13515[/snapback]

Yea, I agree with Mo.  I don't see anything in his earlier post to indicate he was knocking anyone down.  Just seemed like a plain simple explanation...

And yea, a good way to help is to just notify a sent or DM about a randomer.  Otherwise, if you decide to handle the situation on your own and there was a sent(s) around who wasn't payin attention to the matter at hand, they could glance right on over and mistake you as a randomer.  Now, you could excercise your free right to have one free kill since you were randomed but if you do that it might show you're more concerned with payback/vengeance as opposed to keeping the order.  BUT, if memory serves me right, Mo once said in another post that if there ARE NOT any sents or DMs around then you are free to do whatever it is you want to keep the order.  Do remember to post the login and player name here in case they become a big problem though.
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #223 on: December 22, 2004, 11:19:19 AM »
I didn't knock anyone, all I did was explain how randomers are delt with (it has always been that way).  And I did try and resolve that issue with talk.  I wasn't the one who refused to speak.  I don't appreciate false accusations.  You know that already.

Yea, I agree with Mo.  I don't see anything in his earlier post to indicate he was knocking anyone down.  Just seemed like a plain simple explanation...

And yea, a good way to help is to just notify a sent or DM about a randomer.  Otherwise, if you decide to handle the situation on your own and there was a sent(s) around who wasn't payin attention to the matter at hand, they could glance right on over and mistake you as a randomer.  Now, you could excercise your free right to have one free kill since you were randomed but if you do that it might show you're more concerned with payback/vengeance as opposed to keeping the order.  BUT, if memory serves me right, Mo once said in another post that if there ARE NOT any sents or DMs around then you are free to do whatever it is you want to keep the order.  Do remember to post the login and player name here in case they become a big problem though.
[snapback]13520[/snapback]
Both reply's are not a reply on my post, and just say 'I didn't read well' or 'I don't know what I talk about'. Mo didn't talk to gwydion before killing him and Gwydion couldn't know Mo was on.  And Gwydion on his side shouldn't have refused to talk.

All I say to both, is to use talk a bit more, to prevent it from happening. None of both did mean anything bad whit their actions. That's why I would like to see this matter closed.

-Mel

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #224 on: December 22, 2004, 11:44:46 AM »

Both reply's are not a reply on my post, and just say 'I didn't read well' or 'I don't know what I talk about'. Mo didn't talk to gwydion before killing him and Gwydion couldn't know Mo was on.  And Gwydion on his side shouldn't have refused to talk.

All I say to both, is to use talk a bit more, to prevent it from happening. None of both did mean anything bad whit their actions. That's why I would like to see this matter closed.

-Mel
[snapback]13524[/snapback]

It was closed way before the posts on this thread

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2004, 11:50:45 AM »

-Mel

[snapback]13528[/snapback]
That's true, I didn't like those posts either.

-Mel

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2004, 08:26:32 PM »

-Mel

[snapback]13528[/snapback]
That's true, I didn't like those posts either.

-Mel
[snapback]13530[/snapback]

Okay the last words from me in this matter to all DMs or Sents so they can think about it:

:excl: You don't make people talk to you when you kill them repeatedly  :excl:

When you make them mad they won't listen to you at all! And that's why I wanted to talk to someone who didn't make me angry!

That's all! Case closed  :excl:

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #227 on: December 23, 2004, 12:50:02 AM »
Ah no case closed....

Since becoming a Sentinel it is far easier for me to use the sent rune, which is what it's made for, to deal with ranodmers.  If I didn't use the rune to knockdown/daze then that would only encourage others to repeatively kill randomers.  This brings me to the fact that people don't tell rule breakers what they have done, they just kill them and start chaos.  Before I became a Sentinel I would kill randomers but I would also take the time to explain the rules.  People are not doing this....

In defense of Sentinels only on very rare occasions do I see repeatively killing of rule breakers, which I did earlier today...well yesterday technically.

Players forget/ignore rule 5: Listen to Sentinels unless otherwise instructed by a DM

Danniel would it have made a difference if Mo or whoever killed you had yellow lights to identify them as a Sentinel?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #228 on: December 23, 2004, 01:07:18 AM »

Okay the last words from me in this matter to all DMs or Sents so they can think about it:

:excl: You don't make people talk to you when you kill them repeatedly  :excl:

When you make them mad they won't listen to you at all! And that's why I wanted to talk to someone who didn't make me angry!

That's all! Case closed  :excl:
[snapback]13557[/snapback]

Ah so you had to get the last word.  Ok how about this Daniel: I think you're a complete moron who has a problem with authority because you think you're something special and the rules don't apply to you.  I logged on and all I saw was YOU logging on with a sneaker archer and all you were doing was randoming the only other 2 players on the server...and you know what..I watched you kill them more than twice each and they never even fought you back...That is when I killed you and told you not to random..then you gave me attitude...So how about you stop whinning like a little baby cause really, nobody here gives a fly hoot about you or what you think.

Sorry I had to be brutally honest cause you deserve it now.

Offline Cobra

• MSN Messenger - pizza_boy_11@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #229 on: December 23, 2004, 01:16:19 AM »
If ur going to random like that u should just be banned for doing it to ppl who done nothing to u. If u random u disirive to be banned.

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #230 on: December 23, 2004, 04:37:25 AM »

:excl: You don't make people talk to you when you kill them repeatedly  :excl:

That's all! Case closed  :excl:
[snapback]13557[/snapback]

Ah so you had to get the last word.  Ok how about this Daniel: I think you're a complete moron who has a problem with authority because you think you're something special and the rules don't apply to you.  I logged on and all I saw was YOU logging on with a sneaker archer and all you were doing was randoming the only other 2 players on the server...and you know what..I watched you kill them more than twice each and they never even fought you back...That is when I killed you and told you not to random..then you gave me attitude...So how about you stop whinning like a little baby cause really, nobody here gives a fly hoot about you or what you think.

Sorry I had to be brutally honest cause you deserve it now.
[snapback]13572[/snapback]

it's sad because it seems you can't read or you can read but not understand  :(
you saw nothing because there were more than just two other players on and if I see them again I can proove it to you...but I want this case closed as mel wants it too. When DMs can't handle their powers I can't help it... :(
And there is no reason to say things like you did! If you would have only a bit of understanding you would know. And if anyone thinks I need to be banned then do so!  :excl:

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2004, 04:44:34 AM »
ah and Mo, I don't have a problem with authoryties. I don't know why you are so angry and have to say things like that. You call it "to be completely honest" but you should better call it "to be completely impolite" but then we could shake hands in this case  :P
I think you have a problem with yourself cause it seems that you think all you do is right!
So this is all I will say about it  :excl:

Merry X-mas to all of you!  :lol:

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #232 on: December 23, 2004, 02:52:56 PM »
ah and Mo, I don't have a problem with authoryties. I don't know why you are so angry and have to say things like that. You call it "to be completely honest" but you should better call it "to be completely impolite" but then we could shake hands in this case  :P
I think you have a problem with yourself cause it seems that you think all you do is right!
So this is all I will say about it  :excl:

Merry X-mas to all of you!  :lol:
[snapback]13599[/snapback]

You talk too much

Sher Reyer

Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2004, 03:00:03 PM »
I got randomed by some fat dwarf today, his name was mo

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2004, 03:25:08 PM »
We should organize a hunting party for this fat "Mo" creature.
I like to chew on things.

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2004, 04:17:20 PM »
I got randomed by some fat dwarf today, his name was mo
[snapback]13628[/snapback]

oh that is good to hear!!! What a relief! LOL  :P  :P

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2004, 04:46:52 PM »
We should organize a hunting party for this fat "Mo" creature.
[snapback]13634[/snapback]

Maybe we should organize a hunting party for this missing "Elessar" creature :P

-Lord Elessar

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2004, 06:09:51 PM »
You mean, A search party.
I like to chew on things.

Offline gefol

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2004, 06:49:00 PM »
:closedeyes:  cant we all just get along *puppydog eyes with a cute pouty face*

Offline gefol

• View Profile
Official Randomer Thread
« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2004, 02:26:25 PM »
well it wasent godspire but this is the only place to put it so heres another for the list   :glare:  wonder how many didnt see this one comeing

pizza_pizza or as his chars are known by Cobra