Author Topic: Annoyed  (Read 11069 times)

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Annoyed
« on: August 02, 2004, 03:34:15 AM »
I'm becoming a little annoyed with Sentinels being on when only other Sentinels are on. It has become more frequent the past few weeks that there aren't any Sents on and the randoming and other rule breaking is just out of control. People who are committed to GS should be Sentinels and those who aren't seem to be just creating full spaces. This is becoming increasingly annoying.

This is not just simple randomer patrol but people who are exploiting bugs that end up killing everyone who is in GS and the people are able to return. Yes I have. Ignoring and shrugging off, is another problem with lodged complaints.

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 03:39:59 AM »
Take the law into your own hands ...but your level 20 so i dont think that would do to much......well shucks hmmmmmm you could take account names and names so they can be punished at a later date.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Annoyed
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 07:29:14 AM »
i've noticed the same thing unfortunatly, but you gotta remember, meclar, that the sents live *EVERYWHERE* and some are closer to eachother than others.... it also depends on how late they are willing to stay up at night, cuz i see some of the european sents online when its past midnight for them. but as bus said, if there are no sents on sometimes we just have to take the law into our own hands to stop rule breakers =/....

plus sents who are grown up and moved out of their parents houses have to have jobs to support themselves to, so that limits there time on gs too....

Lord Elessar
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 07:30:26 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Raven

• View Profile
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 07:49:23 AM »
I have noticed that there are times when there are relatively few sents on. Unfortunately this seems to be quite random as you can look in the next day at the same time and finds loads on.

If randomers etc are being a problem try pming either the dms or any of the sents that are registered here. If we can come to help we will. Unfortunately all of the dms have jobs to go to and so we cannot be there 24/7, though I am often on well past midnight.

If no-one responds feel free to take matters into your own hands, or, if you are unable to, take note of their login name for later punishment.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Annoyed
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 08:10:53 AM »
lol or do both >:) MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Offline Knuckles

• ICQ Messenger - 34
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Sol megahellball
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - stitch
    • View Profile
    • http://experiment777sol.deviantart.com/
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 02:43:33 PM »
I agree with Raven but if the sents are get less and less then one of the DMs or Sents should fine other PPl who care and want to help out and minemize the randomings.

I've been on for 2 years i'm still young if you want me to help or find other ppl i'll be glad to do what I can.

GS is fun and I want other ppl to see that to.

i'll be on as much as I can to help.

we can work something out I know we can

O'hana means Family, Family means no get left behind or Frogotten:)

Tails+Cosmo Forever too ^_^

"If I should visit the moon, well, i'll dance on a moonbeam, and then, I will make a wish on a star and i'll wish I was home once again. Though i'd like to look down at the Earth from above, I would miss all the places and people I love. So although I may go, i'll be cominghome soon. 'Cause I don't want to live on the moon."

626+624 forever ^^

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 03:02:28 PM »
I am aware of the Sent coverage problem.  Talon is very busy these days and hasn't made the adjustments to the roster and functionality i require to add new Sents.  So you should all know that I am aware and will make take the appropriate actions asap.  I consider this topic of discussion noted and closed.  

Next.  TSoGS is invitation only. PM me a resume if you want to be considered.  Do not expect a reply from me.  Do not ask me to become a Sent or make any reference to that effect.  I know 99% of all of you, I will make the right choices.

The best thing you all can do is make use a Bus's new thread about randomers (good job Bus).  Sentinels and DMs will pay attention to it.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Annoyed
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2004, 03:41:17 PM »
I can be in gs, whitout any sent and me as normal player (no sent lights, no tag, no special power) and i can stop all random in there whitout problems. Just using things evryone can have, in a good way. I know it's 'a dirty job' to bore a randomer/rule-breaker so that he leaves or stops, but I do nothing else, when I freeze it's just because I don't have plenty of time.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Annoyed
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2004, 03:54:56 PM »
im not only asking this for myself but for others who might be wondering about it too-

Mo,
what exactly is one required to put on a resume? i mean like which things do you really want to see on a resume for sent-ship consideration?

Lord Elessar

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2004, 03:56:55 PM »
as it is my holiday I'm on from about 8pm-5am :P, and it's the sent amount on gs is never stabile hehe

sometimes there are 4 and sometimes none, however I've found that there are always DE members online and handling randomers is easy enough. Viper and I took care of randomers just the other day and after 3 deaths (from 5 ppl) they seem to stop =D
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline 7th Heaven

• View Profile
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2004, 04:06:40 PM »
I agree with Meclar, i seem to find alot of those gaps and it is a lot of bother to continuously kill them, even if it is kinda fun.

Along with Gin, Mo what do u want on a resume?
"In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction-strengthen your belief in yourself, in the future of humanity, in things of this world which cannot easily be percieved. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your consciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie. Renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight draws near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seams that all you have left are the dead remains of the fabric of your life-BELIEVE"

-Disturbed

Offline Knuckles

• ICQ Messenger - 34
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Sol megahellball
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - stitch
    • View Profile
    • http://experiment777sol.deviantart.com/
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2004, 04:15:56 PM »
mmmmmm <_<  
O'hana means Family, Family means no get left behind or Frogotten:)

Tails+Cosmo Forever too ^_^

"If I should visit the moon, well, i'll dance on a moonbeam, and then, I will make a wish on a star and i'll wish I was home once again. Though i'd like to look down at the Earth from above, I would miss all the places and people I love. So although I may go, i'll be cominghome soon. 'Cause I don't want to live on the moon."

626+624 forever ^^

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2004, 04:21:02 PM »
I agree with Meclar, i seem to find alot of those gaps and it is a lot of bother to continuously kill them, even if it is kinda fun.

Along with Gin, Mo what do u want on a resume?
Why you feel as though you should become a Sent.
Also include the times during that day that you normally play.

Convert that time to EST (Eastern Standard time)[/u] If you fail to do this, I toss your resume in the trash  :D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 04:21:55 PM by Mo, Master of the Arcane »

Offline Lord_Aiden

• MSN Messenger - DJ_LiquidIce@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - acp3983
    • View Profile
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2004, 05:00:43 PM »
For those who don't know EST is GMT -5hrs =)
A.K.A. Xorin - Dragon Archer of the Marauders
And to the non-pvp world: Marius, Keeper of Lore, Council Member of the Necromantic Tower.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

-Confucius, The Confucian Analects

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

-Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

It's always best in the long run to be what you are. It isn't proper to behave as if you were more, but it isn't good to behave as if you were less, either... The whole problem seems to be finding out exactly what you really are.

-David Eddings

You can have power over people as long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power.

-Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Annoyed
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2004, 05:06:19 PM »
lol where ya live mo? i didnt know you lived in the est area

Lord Elessar

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Annoyed
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2004, 05:14:57 PM »
gah! i just tried to send it and: MAIL ERROR

=/

Lord Elessar

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2004, 06:57:51 PM »
gah! i just tried to send it and: MAIL ERROR

=/

Lord Elessar
When it does that it usually sends anyway. :P

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2004, 11:20:40 PM »
im bizy with tests atm but i get most of next week off so ill be on gs more :lol:  

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

nathan

Annoyed
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2004, 12:14:52 AM »
MAil Error is just some error, the perswon gets the pm, but it just says mail error instead of pm sent

Offline 7th Heaven

• View Profile
    • Email
Annoyed
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 03:49:44 PM »
lol if that is true iv been spamming PMs, cause i do it over and over trying to get it to work, bah  :angry:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 03:50:20 PM by 7th Heaven »
"In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction-strengthen your belief in yourself, in the future of humanity, in things of this world which cannot easily be percieved. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your consciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie. Renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight draws near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seams that all you have left are the dead remains of the fabric of your life-BELIEVE"

-Disturbed