Author Topic: Fight Club  (Read 18538 times)

Offline nathan

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2005, 05:32:49 PM »
If somebody were to attack me, I would most likey get naked, I don't thinkg anybody would want to attack a naked person
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 01:23:05 PM by nathan »

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
    • http://
Fight Club
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2005, 05:33:29 PM »
I'd attack a naked person .... in bed.

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2005, 08:01:22 PM »
Viper, actually I'm surprised that the place you get your martial arts training didn't emphesis the fact that learning it would make you susceptible "assault with a deadly weapon" when fighting unarmed.

About having charges pressed against you, the case that I was in jury for happened less than a month before the actual trial. The victim did not sue, the state department pressed charges based on a police report and the District Attorny represented the "people" vs. the defendant. The defendant was found guilty on two charges, one of which was "assault with the intent to do great bodily harm" which he got simply because he punched the victim in the head.

The court costs were minor, the only real result is that the defendant now has a criminal record and has to do community service (ie picking up garbage on the street).

Of course, all this is aside from the fact that I am saddened by the ease with which people are willing to not only hate but inflict physical violence upon another human with no regret. It is shameful that people are willing to put their emotional pain ahead of the someones physical well-being.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2005, 02:54:59 AM »
Well, it's obvious that they won...
Nobody wins anything in this world, in this life... you all lose.
Viper, actually I'm surprised that the place you get your martial arts training didn't emphesis the fact that learning it would make you susceptible "assault with a deadly weapon" when fighting unarmed.
Doesnt take much to surprise you then.
With that lack of knowledge of common sense, I'd be suprised if you were truthful of your age.
Then why don't you have the common sense, to realize, that common sense isnt all that common. What's worse, is very few ever have the guts to explain how it applies to a situation and what it means in that situation. Go through the trouble of explaining what that means to have "common sense" in that situation, and perhaps that person may develop it, otherwise it's absolutely meaningless.
So Cabazon how old are you? I can tell by your birthday date you're not being truthful about yours, not that it really matters, but it was you who brought it up after all.
Hell, omg, your one of those self mutulating dudes arent u O.o
So what if I am? (only to an extent, otherwise I just physically damage myself, and the whole point behind it is pain.)

Violence and Rage are what they are. Seek vengeance, seek revenge... Let out you're fury on society, since society says that letting it out in a fight is inappropriate, lets just let it out on them instead.

Everything has two sides, at least, and on each side there are pros and cons, and we're arguing with the pros of one side while the cons of it are being used against us, but we are using the other sides cons against it, and they are using that sides pros to support it. It's like this with everything see the "light" or stick to the "darkness" either way works I suppose, since they both have their pros and cons. Except butterflies... they have all pros, only con is that they betray u alot.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 03:01:24 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2005, 01:12:21 PM »
So what if I am? (only to an extent, otherwise I just physically damage myself, and the whole point behind it is pain.)

Violence and Rage are what they are. Seek vengeance, seek revenge... Let out you're fury on society, since society says that letting it out in a fight is inappropriate, lets just let it out on them instead.
[snapback]26916[/snapback]

Actually, the point behind hurting yourself is usually adrenaline, not pain, but that's a topic for the "DRUGS" thread.

Also, unfortunatly, despite what the law says, society does indeed encourage male violence. Our society teaches males that it's not alright to express their non-violent feelings. In fact males are taught that it's not alright to even have positive feelings. The only vents that society approves of men using are anger and physical violence, whether that's sports, war or a bar room brawl.

Remember, soceity was established long ago by people with power who sought to keep the masses uneducated and ignorant so their decendants could retain their power, privalege and station. Teach males that the only acceptable emotions they are allowed to express is hatered and anger, then make a bunch of laws against displays of physical violence and the ignorant masses regulate and subjugate themselves.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2005, 01:50:28 PM »
Nobody wins anything in this world, in this life... you all lose.

[snapback]26916[/snapback]

Speak for yourself captain optimist.  Mo prevails, always.  :D

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2005, 01:27:10 AM »
Actually, the point behind hurting yourself is usually adrenaline, not pain, but that's a topic for the "DRUGS" thread.
[snapback]26921[/snapback]
Then put it there... as for me, I do it for pain, sometimes to test how much I can take before I crack, other times because the pain, actually doesnt hurt, but rather, is more pleasing. "Pain and pleasure run through the same nerves."

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2005, 07:01:00 AM »
Then put it there... as for me, I do it for pain, sometimes to test how much I can take before I crack, other times because the pain, actually doesnt hurt, but rather, is more pleasing. "Pain and pleasure run through the same nerves."
[snapback]26945[/snapback]

Confirmed.   He is an emo kid.    http://emosong.ytmnd.com

Offline T]-[eSh0rTy

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2005, 10:23:19 AM »
I love that ytmnd lol.K so exactly why are we all having this argument cause someone took offense to what someone else said to them online?Im goana say i find that stupid.And Viper if your so sure you will kick elessars ass why prove it the lot of us know your probably can (sorry elessar but true).So lets just settle this like civilized humans and have a pong war.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2005, 01:21:24 PM »
..I do stupid things a lot just to see how bad I get screwed. Once I watched Jungle 2 Jungle (the tim allen disney movie) and at the end he has to grab a red hot stick. I walk up to a lightbulb that has been on for a few hours and hold on as long as I can. My enitre palm and a few fingers were severely blistered for a week or so. Point is, I do it out of curiousity, no matter how dumb and obvious it is. Doing something idiotic ,like self injury beyond minor cuts, pokes, and burns, for no good reason, is pure stupidity.

Have you ever thought why we feel pain? It is out body telling us not to do it again.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2005, 05:56:49 PM »
And no im not going to kick elessars ass. we are just playing around.  its not like im gonna go to the US and look for him.

lol cabazon nice post.

As for this thread, any of you ever seen the movie fight club? its pretty sweet hey?
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2005, 10:04:11 PM »
Cab, I don't know how you ever decided where to post the emosong link, this thread, or the "DRUGS" thread...?... I would have been stuck like a deer in the head-lights on that one.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline T]-[eSh0rTy

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2005, 12:19:04 AM »
No that you think of it posting the emo song here was genius. lol

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2005, 01:21:33 AM »
that emo song is a kick HAHAHAA  emo just one step below transvestite hahahahaa  glad something good came of this thread  -.-

Yes: Fight to the death if someone wants to physically intimidate you.  Used to think that whatever it is a robber wanted from me isn't worth getting into a physical confrontation over or risk losing my life.  Then I realized I'm willing to drive on the highway for $9 an hour.  
Seriously, once people who aren't willing to follow the laws that are expect of everyone realize that they can't bully people, eventually they'll understand that if the police can't stop them, everyday citizens will.

As far as going around beating people up what are you a guy with a guy and a badge patrolling a prison?

I once got into a fight on a school bus in highschool.  It was over this sophmore or freshman throwing things from the back of the bus to the seats up front.  Being the oldest kid on the bus (I was a junior) a few people whispered to me to get him to stop.  Eventually after yelling at him to "cut the shit"  I went for him.  I grabbed him by the throat and slugged him in the head a few times while his buddy tried to pull me off of him.  Before all this a couple of days earlier I told the bus driver "If you don't do something about that kid I will".  Well, I sure got the message across to him cause the next day I sat in his seat at the back of the bus.  His buddy asked me what I was doing there and I replied "He can throw things all he wants.  I just don't wanna waste time moving to the back of the bus to fight'em".  That day the kid sat in the front and he never threw things again.  Was the situation solved with voilence?

The other half of the story...
The reason I was the oldest kid on the bus was because I screwed up with the law and had my license taken away while most other kids broke the law and didn't get caught; I was stupid...Since I knew I was stupid I felt inferior and frustration from that.  I needed to restablish my confidence and social statis that I could do right and be above at least one numbskill.  The first oppurtunity that came along was this little shithead.

Now this kid is inferior not only because he was confronted and couldn't defend himself but worse it was in front of his friends.  "voilence breeds voilence".  If you want to dominate someone use words not fists. Cause sayings like "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me" makes it all better.

another good topic...

Prison Sex anyone?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 01:53:35 AM by Meclar »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2005, 01:33:00 AM »
I like guns.

They cure every problem.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2005, 07:10:02 AM »
Cab, I don't know how you ever decided where to post the emosong link, this thread, or the "DRUGS" thread...?... I would have been stuck like a deer in the head-lights on that one.

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]26973[/snapback]

I used an ancient method of decisions known as "eeny meeny miny mo"  (I think that would be the correct spelling.)