Author Topic: Fight Club  (Read 18526 times)

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
Fight Club
« on: August 20, 2005, 04:07:45 PM »
Im not insulted in the slightest, ive had worse coments, Attempted beatings etc. Last ones my favorite people tend to freak out when your laughing while being punched in the face.

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 12:35:55 PM »
0.0 and damn xen, you must be hardcore while fighting. Id like to give you a try, finaly someone who dosent cry when they get punched in the face. O and elessar, god i love it when little kids insult people. when i actualy meet them in real life, i punch them in the face. Maybe you should come to edmonton one day  :rolleyes:  God i love punching, it releives so much stress.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 07:09:13 PM by ViperDE2004 »
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
0.0 and damn xen, you must be hardcore while fighting. Id like to give you a try, finaly someone who dosent cry when they get punched in the face. O and elessar, god i love it when little kids insult people. when i actualy meet them in real life, i punch them in the face. Maybe you should come to edmonton one day  :rolleyes:  God i love punching, it releives so much stress.
[snapback]26779[/snapback]

Hahah Edmonton...no wonder you need to let your angre loose  :lol2:

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 07:40:26 PM »
God i love punching, it releives so much stress.

I second that :D
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 10:19:04 AM »
O and elessar, god i love it when little kids insult people. when i actualy meet them in real life, i punch them in the face. Maybe you should come to edmonton one day  :rolleyes:  God i love punching, it releives so much stress.

For one thing, although I may certainly be one of the youngest posters here, that is no reason to call me a "little kid", I find it highly derogatory when people phrase it like that.

For another, if I ever do go to Edmonton(since you live there I don't think it's really worth visiting), I probably wouldn't be prancing around yelling, "Hi, I have an online name. It's Elessar Telrunya! There's some guy with an online name here who wants to punch me because he's a prat. His online name is Viper. Come out, come out, whereever you are, Viper. Don't you want to punch me?"

-Elessar

PS: Anyone here who ever attempts to punch me in the face is going to wake up the next morning in a hospital because I've beaten them half to death with the nearest sharp and pointy object I find, and if none are near, it will be a pocket knife pulled from my pocket. : ) Thank you and have a good day.

PS...Again: So this post isn't completely worthless:
[attachmentid=618]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 10:26:04 AM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 05:26:53 PM »
God i love punching, it releives so much stress.
I third that.

For one thing, although I may certainly be one of the youngest posters here, that is no reason to call me a "little kid", I find it highly derogatory when people phrase it like that.
Shutup little kid! LOL ^^

Offline ViperDE2004

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 01:56:52 PM »
Try to find a charp object, after you got punched in the face. not the easiest thing to do when your 13. and you say its derogatory, but you are a little kid. And your hair, wash it, its greasy.

P.S. If you ever go in a fight against me, you will find that you will not have time to take out your little sharp object. 7 going on 8 years of tai kickboxing can F** someone up real bad in a mater of seconds.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 01:57:42 PM by ViperDE2004 »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 02:09:50 PM »
If you ever go in a fight against me, you will find that you will not have time to take out your little sharp object.
[snapback]26838[/snapback]

Wouldn't it just be more effective to bore people to death by talking about fighting?

Though I have to admit "thai" kickboxing sounds tasty and would probably be less painful than listening to guys vent their testosterone fueled fantasies.

Personally I'm not a big fan of physical contact with other men... but that's just me I guess.

Though I do find it interesting that when violent males end up in prison with one another they, well, lets just say they participate in a different kind of physical contact. I wonder if there is a connection...

Offline ViperDE2004

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 02:14:23 PM »
You just dont know how to fight. if you did, you would see thats its hella fun to beat the shit outa someone for insulting u. Sorry about topic mo :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 02:17:32 PM by ViperDE2004 »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 02:37:32 PM »
Try to find a charp object, after you got punched in the face. not the easiest thing to do when your 13. and you say its derogatory, but you are a little kid. And your hair, wash it, its greasy.

sharp objects are everywhere, and i would have had it before you had time to punch me in the face, and even if you did, i would get you arrested on a charge of assault and battery(no dam clue if i spelt that right)

=P i'd just gotten up when i took that picture, =P i hadn't taken my shower yet

P.S. If you ever go in a fight against me, you will find that you will not have time to take out your little sharp object. 7 going on 8 years of tai kickboxing can F** someone up real bad in a mater of seconds.

refer to above comment

Personally I'm not a big fan of physical contact with other men... but that's just me I guess.
thats why i'd use a sharp and pointy object : )

sorry mo, but you know by know i like to atleast have my say in something before its closed... : )

-Elessar

PS: Viper, it is clear you are full of Schadenfreude. : )
schadenfreude \SHOD-n-froy-duh\, noun:
A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.
Fix it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 02:40:34 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 06:53:07 PM »
You just dont know how to fight. if you did, you would see thats its hella fun to beat the shit outa someone for insulting u. Sorry about topic mo :)
[snapback]26841[/snapback]

What an odd conclusion, it's amazing how people can ignore logic and causality when they express their views.

If I am to understand you, you are saying that knowing how to fight is the same thing as enjoying hurting people? or possibly the same as enjoying fighting?

Well, Viper, let me be the first to open your eyes to the big wide world. There are people who know how to fight but don't enjoy causing pain. There are, stay with me here, people that have a little thing called empathy and those people would call you a sadist.

Now the point of my last post was that people who enjoy hurting others have deep emotional defects. It has nothing to do with your ability to fight, it has to do with the fact that you crave physical contact with other males.

What's really funny is that when you try to explain to a violent male that he is suffering from repressed homosexual tendencies, his first reaction is to try to hit you.

"People who aren't kind aren't very smart." - Maya Angelou

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 08:14:02 PM »
Now the point of my last post was that people who enjoy hurting others have deep emotional defects. It has nothing to do with your ability to fight, it has to do with the fact that you crave physical contact with other males.
[snapback]26850[/snapback]

you saying that ppl who fight they just fight because they enjoy male contact if that is the case then that's a load of bull**** some ppl are just when you insult them they tend to try to hit you others just say smt back me for example i can endure a lot if someone smt says smt to me i say smt back but when a dude starts to hit me or when i wan't him to shut the f*** up all hell brakes loose then
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 09:11:35 PM »
sharp objects are everywhere, and i would have had it before you had time to punch me in the face, and even if you did, i would get you arrested on a charge of assault and battery(no dam clue if i spelt that right)
Finding one, and being able to use it are two different things, unless you're an expert knife thrower, or can throw that "sharp object" very well, you're fucked. LOL. In addition people like me, have an extremely high pain tolerance... *spins his knife* seriously, if I got stabbed with something... heh... thats not gunna stop me, it's actually happened before, if you're stupid enough to leave the knife in... we pull it out and use it on you.
Well, Viper, let me be the first to open your eyes to the big wide world. There are people who know how to fight but don't enjoy causing pain. There are, stay with me here, people that have a little thing called empathy and those people would call you a sadist.
:diablo:
What's really funny is that when you try to explain to a violent male that he is suffering from repressed homosexual tendencies, his first reaction is to try to hit you.
That partly contradicts the above statement. If we have no empathy, are sadistic, and have no feelings for others, then how the **** do we have feelings for men? When we have no feelings...
You just dont know how to fight. if you did, you would see thats its hella fun to beat the shit outa someone for insulting u.
Not necessarily, that just means we're Jingoes, and they're not. Ignore little kids, they only know what they think they know, which is knowing that they think they know something. If that made any sense to you.
As for me, I know what I know, and I know that I dont give two shits about what I know... except for trying to know more, so that I dont have to care about knowing that either.

*starts cutting skin off fingers again...* You ever let a small group of people repeatedly beat you're hand with a stick (a ruler in this case) until it was purple/red/blue color and began to bleed... thats pain tolerance if you ask me. But don't worry it doesn't hurt much, besides after 30 or so hits, it just goes numb.
*remembers his 10th grade science class beating him with a ruler* Those were the days, now I am forced to hurt myself or work my arse off until I am sore, if I wanna feel pain. oh and one more thing... BURN!
Muahaha
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 09:12:58 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 09:24:51 PM »
Elessar, to be totally honest, not to put you down or anything, but if some one wanted for some reason to kick a 13 year old's ass, much like your own,  they would have said 13 year old out cold before the 13 year old could seek out a sharp object, or even pull a pocket knife from his or her pocket then deploying it and positioning it correctly to get put in jail for assault with a deadly weapon.

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 10:14:29 PM »
When we have no feelings...
[snapback]26853[/snapback]

Ooo, angst, the chill of melodrama. Really I don't have time for all the brooding. Unless you can prove to me that you aren't human, that you are actually a lower life form, you can't possibly expect anyone to buy that tripe.

You have feelings, everyone has feelings, but people that claim they donâ??t have feelings simply advertise to everyone that they repress their feelings in a thin guise of trying to sound cool or mysterious.

The issue I was speaking about was fighting for the sake of it, because you enjoy it, versus fighting because you were insulted or in danger. Even if I have to hit someone who is being obnoxious it doesn't make me feel good.

What I'm trying to say is, beating up people who insult you is a lot like beating up 'tards. Sometimes it may be necessary but there is no reason to enjoy hurting an ignorant human being.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 11:46:09 PM »
Never said I didnt have feelings, I was referring to you mentioning lack of empathy etc. And I must say I do conceal my feelings and lockem up. Which is why when I am in a certain mood, I can "tell" I am dangerous if that button is pushed. I warn people as many times as able before they push me too far and try to hold it in as much as I can, because when set free... I've gotten close to actually murdering someone. I can normally chill out soon enough after that burst of anger to stop whatever the heck im doing, but still i've been close to choking someone to death, and even closer to setting someone on fire.

Where did my anger come from? haha... if I hated society any more...

Ignorance is not bliss, it's vexing, and I can tell you that from personal experience. Ignorance causes anger, anger can set people off, and some people can't control it. Other people enjoy it, and for some people, both. Beating up retarded people is far different than beating up an ignorant asshole who cant shut his fucking trap. Retarded people, we know it isnt their fault what they do and say, or that most of it can't be controlled. But when it comes to the prick... purposely setting you off and pushing your buttons to see your "limits" they deserve a nice kick in the head, that's a six yr. old trick... now you wouldnt see me beating up six year olds, but someone who is 20 and even smart, annoying you and testing your limits... no I dont let people f*** around with me like that...

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 12:04:07 AM »
Beating up retarded people is far different than beating up an ignorant asshole who cant shut his fucking trap. Retarded people, we know it isnt their fault what they do and say, or that most of it can't be controlled. But when it comes to the prick... purposely setting you off and pushing your buttons to see your "limits" they deserve a nice kick in the head
[snapback]26864[/snapback]

I beg to differ, the main difference is retarded people are born with one type of physical defect while predjudice people are born with a different one. Ignorant parents are just as much a physical defect to the developing child as retardation. There is no pleasure in beating the blind, whether it be a physical blindness or a mental blindness.

I have no objections to self defense, if you are in physical danger, by all means do as much damage in the shortest time possible. Otherwise you are just attacking an injured creature.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 02:22:58 AM »
I beg to differ, the main difference is retarded people are born with one type of physical defect while predjudice people are born with a different one. Ignorant parents are just as much a physical defect to the developing child as retardation.
[snapback]26866[/snapback]
I don't agree with that. Prejudice is a personality trait, not a defect. Retarded people are often the way they are because of a parents drinking problem, or because of a mutation, and some chromosome did this bla bla, and all that other biology crap, that I have no intention of explaining, because I am sure you already know, if not, go look it up somewhere. About the parent thing... how is that physical, unless their dumbasses who beat their kids? Parents can teach their kids bad lessons, and to do bad things, but this still does not make the child an idiot unless they were born stupid or had some accident. As for that person who grew up with parents that didnt know shit and taught them all bad things. Well, at least that person can change, a person with retardation, doesn't get such a fortunate option.

There is no pleasure in beating the blind, whether it be a physical blindness or a mental blindness.
Some people do take pleasure in this... just saying... lol

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 10:42:01 AM »
Emo Kid vs 420, round 2.

I'm very prejudice, I will admit.  I just keep it to myself.

Offline ViperDE2004

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2005, 01:53:34 PM »
@ 420 I only said i liked beating up people because they INSULT me. Not for the fun of it.  If someone dosent say stuff behind my back, or insult me to my face, i would never hit him. But some people its all it takes, is just a phew punches and they learn there leason for life. I do not enjoy beating up people, i enjoy the satisfaction of teaching someone a leason because hes being a prick.

@ Elessar, A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.  -- Untrue.
And wake up, everybody can have a sharp object, but when was the last time you practiced with that...

@Hell, omg, your one of those self mutulating dudes arent u O.o

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 02:15:53 PM »
Regarding ignorant/prejudice parents teaching their spawn to hate and fear. In the early develpomental stages a childs mental foundation is established. Regardless of the intelligence of the individual, if the only influence they had in the early stages of life were their hate-spewing family then it would be very difficult for that person to change their world-view even as an intelligent, well-educated adult.

This is the main reason fundamentalist religious fanatics are so dangerous, some of them are very smart but still harbor the insecurities and hate that their parents instilled and their society encouraged. To these people, violent reaction to their views simply reenforces the fear and hate they preach. In other words, physically attacking hate-mongers spreads the hate because others will see the violence as confirmation of the fanatic's views.

Now, about Viper's idea, it's interesting but what you are describing is "assault and battery" on a lesser conviction and "assault with the intent to do great bodily harm" on a more serious conviction. I just spent a week in a jury learning about the laws regarding these crimes. If you physically assault someone who is not directly physically endangering you, you are breaking the law and if arrested you will most likely be convicted.

Oh, and don't forget to mention your views in court, the raving self-righteous speech won't help any but it gives us jurors a laugh. Ah and I almost forgot, you are trained in a martial art, that's called "assault with a deadly weapon", felony!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 02:17:06 PM by 420 »

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005, 02:39:33 PM »
first of all I aggree with Viper all what it takes are a few punches and that prick learned he's lesson for live. I too hate people who aren't being honest in your face but telling around behind your back that's when i loose control and tend to fight but as you grow older you learn to hold it in :) .
As for me two years have passed since i last fought. What i wan't to say is you can hold yourself in you can do whatever you wan't not to fight BUT sooner or later you won't be able anymore and then you'll fight fighting is inevitable it will never dissapear it will excist as long as we human beings do sometims you just loose control over yourself and that's when the animal part in us comes up and you start to behave as an animal....

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2005, 02:43:52 PM »
To let it out in the form of violence is to show weakness. To let it out in an appropriate manner is to show strength.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2005, 02:52:37 PM »
To let it out in the form of violence is to show weakness. To let it out in an appropriate manner is to show strength.
[snapback]26886[/snapback]

there are some of those bastards that when you turn your back on them and showing clearly you don't wan't to have anything to do with them they tend to think they won "the battle" and start to piss off even more when that happens to me that's where the button is pushed that's where i F***** freak out that's when i loose all control and when you don't wan't to be around me that's where i enjoy throwing in a few punches to learn that asshole that he can't f*** around with anyone.
And then there are assholes also who freak out when you turn your back and show you don't wan't to do anything with them they say "yo motherfucker don't turn your back to me i was talking to you" and then they start to push you you push back he get's angry and there is our friend a "fight" again...... so cut out the filosify shit

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2005, 03:00:40 PM »
It is important that you hold a good enough view of yourself to be able to tolerate those who hold less wanted views of you.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2005, 03:07:22 PM »
there are some of those bastards that when you turn your back on them and showing clearly you don't wan't to have anything to do with them they tend to think they won "the battle" and start to piss off even more when that happens to me that's where the button is pushed that's where i F***** freak out that's when i loose all control
[snapback]26887[/snapback]

Well, it's obvious that they won "the battle" with you because, as you say, "that's where the button is pushed that's where i F***** freak out that's when i loose all control".

You are your own self-fullfilling prophecy, they won because you let them win. Next!

Also, if you think beating someone teaches them a lesson for life you are right, the lesson they learn is to just physically attack without any warning next time, preferably in large numbers and with weapons. You want to cut the philosophy bullshit? Then cut that "violence solves violence" bullshit! I'm not talking about philosophy, I'm talking about the law (big difference).

Maybe this will clarify things for you: Let's say you don't like neo-nazi white supremests. One day you see one and call him a "bigot" and he proceeds to beat the shit out of you with some form of martial art. Have you learned your lesson for life? If so, just what is that lesson?

Also, from what I have seen, no one is saying that you shouldn't defend yourself. I don't know why you brought that up. Everyone agrees that if someone physically attacks you, you are well within your rights to defend youself.

Offline ViperDE2004

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2005, 04:15:06 PM »
Fighting with martial arts background is a deadly weapon !?! thank u for the interesting fact. And im only 17, when we fight, its for a reason. So they dont bother to take someone in court, y, pride.If someone keeps on saying shit about me then i punch them a phew times and he brings me in court, its his fault. il take the charges but he has to live with the fact that hes the reason this whole thing started.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Fight Club
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2005, 04:30:05 PM »
@420

hey i don't mind when they push my button and i have to fight cuz when it's done he's lying down and i'm standing and then everyone knows who wins and who looses.
about the law really someone gonna sue you for beating them up lol 1 if he starts the case here in belgium he's gonna waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a long time till the case comes there are more important ones right now secondly he's paying all charges so nope ain't gonna happen. besides man think straight like viper said no one is going to take you to court cuz it's ridicilous and he has too much pride to do that.
secondly here in belgium there are a lot of these maroq scumbags who really like vexing you and shit if they see you are weak and shit they gonna f*** around with you i like to set straight from buisiness that i'm not a one to f*** around with some things ONLY a fight can solve for you it might not be like that but for me it is

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2005, 04:58:28 PM »
If they take you to court, its their way of regaining some of their pride. If they can get the courts to make you cough up money to him, then it'll heal their pride a little, so don't think they will never to that.

-Elessar

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
Fight Club
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2005, 05:17:20 PM »
So let me get this straight - Viper, you think in an assault case, a jury would let the defendant go because he was "protecting his pride" ?

With that lack of knowledge of common sense, I'd be suprised if you were truthful of your age.