Author Topic: The "DRUGS" Thread!  (Read 17540 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« on: August 23, 2005, 03:12:19 AM »
OK, I think it's now time.

What is your opinion on drugs?

Here are some basic guildines:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Wikipedia

As for my own view, I will some it up in the following quote: "Do drugs and sweat."

I will elaborate on this point if needed.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 03:12:37 AM by 420 »

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 03:19:03 AM »
OK, I think it's now time.

As for my own view, I will some it up in the following quote: "Do drugs and sweat."

I will elaborate on this point if needed.

[snapback]26820[/snapback]

are you implying that it's ok to use drugs?? :blink:
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 04:40:29 AM »
[snapback]26821[/snapback]
*smacks razor* Well, heh, there are many types of drugs... and I could care less which ones your using, and/or abusing. Drugs rock, although I'm not on "medical drugs" for problems they claimed I had, I still love my caffeine. =D Other than that my vote goes to drugs everywhere, because thats the users problem with side effects or whatever the **** else, not mine. Now I gotta go and invite my drug abusive friends over this weekend and show them this thread after its "evolved." Of course I'll make sure to do that before they get drunk... or whatever else... heh.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 10:17:20 AM »
i'm assuming he means things like pot

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 11:46:53 AM »
I take Clerinex for allergies and I take sleeping pills when I have a really bad day. Although I am partly convinced Mt. Dew is additcitive.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 01:25:13 PM »
[snapback]26821[/snapback]

Well that is sort of the reason I started this thread and posted links to the dictionary and wikipedia.

When people (like my mom) regurgitate meaningless sayings like, "Drugs rot your brain." I can't help but wonder what in the hell is going on in that addled mind of theirs.

A more accurate statement would be: "People who can't think for themselves like to spit out vague clich�©s."

So, for the purpose of this thread "drugs" can mean anything that affects the bodies chemistry: illegal, over-the-counter, perscription or naturally occuring.

My question is this, are legal drugs actually more acceptable or "better" than drugs outlawed by the government? Is it OK to do drugs as long as the FDA approves of the drug in question?

PS Of course Mt. Drew is addictive, it contains a ridiculous amount of caffiene and sugar.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 01:26:04 PM by 420 »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 02:51:02 PM »
My question is this, are legal drugs actually more acceptable or "better" than drugs outlawed by the government? Is it OK to do drugs as long as the FDA approves of the drug in question?
[snapback]26835[/snapback]

over the counter drugs: okay as long as used as directed
perscription: okay as long as its your perscription and is used as directed
illegals: its a no no : )
naturally occuring: ??? o.O  :blink:

-Elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 03:21:45 PM »
over the counter drugs: okay as long as used as directed
perscription: okay as long as its your perscription and is used as directed
illegals: its a no no : )
naturally occuring: ??? o.O  :blink:
-Elessar
[snapback]26843[/snapback]

Naturally occuring drugs can include plants and fungus such as pot, "magic" mushrooms and peyote. It can also mean drugs produced by animals, including people, like tryptophan (the drug in turkey meat that makes you sleepy) and endorphins (proteins released by the brain to reward you for eating, excercising, having sex, etc.)

The gray area for "natural" (as opposed to synthetic) drugs are the highly processed drugs like cocain, opium and LSD-25. These are all extracted and refined from plants or fungus (ergot).

As for "illegal" drugs, I would like you to clarify your opinion a bit. Do you think it's OK to use drugs like pot and mushrooms ("soft drugs") in countries where it's legal? Is it only wrong to use illegal drugs in the countries where they are illegal? What exactly is your logic regarding the legalization of some drugs and not others?

Also, regarding "over-the-counter", this includes caffiene, alcohol and nicotine but I am unaware of any directions regarding their use, making them difficult to use as directed. Maybe that's the problem with those two drugs.

EDIT: Interesting little entry on "serotonin" here: Link
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 03:30:46 PM by 420 »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 03:51:10 PM »
Naturally occuring drugs can include plants and fungus such as pot, "magic" mushrooms and peyote. It can also mean drugs produced by animals, including people, like tryptophan (the drug in turkey meat that makes you sleepy) and endorphins (proteins released by the brain to reward you for eating, excercising, having sex, etc.)

The gray area for "natural" (as opposed to synthetic) drugs are the highly processed drugs like cocain, opium and LSD-25. These are all extracted and refined from plants or fungus (ergot).

As for "illegal" drugs, I would like you to clarify your opinion a bit. Do you think it's OK to use drugs like pot and mushrooms ("soft drugs") in countries where it's legal? Is it only wrong to use illegal drugs in the countries where they are illegal? What exactly is your logic regarding the legalization of some drugs and not others?

Also, regarding "over-the-counter", this includes caffiene, alcohol and nicotine but I am unaware of any directions regarding their use, making them difficult to use as directed. Maybe that's the problem with those two drugs.

EDIT: Interesting little entry on "serotonin" here: Link
[snapback]26844[/snapback]

hmmm.... instead of "illegal" i should put "drugs that have negative affects on your body", they are definitely no no's : )

as for caffiene, i think people in our day and age might go crazy without and as far as i know it just makes them hyper which can be funny(unless it turns into a case where they must use the twinky-defense in court)

as for alcohal, drink responsibly, drive safely  B)

nicotine hurts your body so i'll place it under the category of "drugs that have negative affects on your body", if any one is willing to disagree with me about nicotine coming from any source(smoking yourself, second-hand smoke), it is deadly, as 420 hoped would happen to one of the jurors when he had jury duty, it can cause lung cancer, sore throats, wooping cough, and just about any other illness to the lungs there is(emphesema will destroy your lungs' air capacity, and is deadly)

-Elessar

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 04:29:07 PM »
Well anything in excess isnt good, blah blah blah. That goes for my favorite DOC, caffiene, too. I've done it and thought i was gonna see my heart leap out my chest like an alien. Scary feeling. Nicotine sucks ass because it just makes you want more and doesn't make you feel any different, and it comes with a bunch of other crap that will kill you slowly. The legal / illegal thing I think is to protect those poor schmucks who cant think for themselves and would mess up their lives and many other lives if they ever got a hold of it. The government wants us on drugs that keeps us subdued yet productive. Though cocaine could do this, the typical line is a heavier dose that what used to come in Coca Cola. So for myself it's caffiene by day, alcohol by night (or vice versa, pun intended) and perscription pain killers now and then if i can get em.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 06:41:25 PM »
Well, Elessar, there is a difference between the drug itself being harmful and the method of application of the drug being harmful.

Smoking, bad for you for any number of reasons, is not the only way to ingest pot for instance. However, nicotine has been proven to possess opiate-like qualities regarding addiction and a general feeling of well-being. (Nicotine does make you feel different, try a cigar next time Cuchulann.)

Caffiene is definitly a scary drug, it's the only drug I have tried to quit and failed. I went a good 2 or 3 years without it but it just dragged me back in!

So basically there are 3 things that can make a drug "bad" or harmful, the method used to take the drug, the addictive potential of the drug and the toxicity of the drug.

A drug can have a harmful impact depending on how it is taken, smoking causes various health problems over time, injecting heroin will destroy the veins, snorting cocain wears away the sinuses and injesting alcohol causes liver damage as well as creating a toxin when mixed with sugar in the pancreas.

A drug can also be harmful if it is highly addictive, these include opiates (including heroin), nicotine, alcohol, cocain, caffiene, meth and any number of perscription pain killers. Now, I mean actual physical dependance, not psychological addiction which can be applied to anything, not just drugs.

The drug itself, regardless of how it's taken can also be harmful, stimulants put extra strain on the heart, heroin does all sorts of crazy damage to the liver and skin and who can forget the big O.D., some drugs are so poisonous that you can take enough to kill you (heroin and alcohol being the biggest ones).

Now, having said all of that, it seems to me that you would agree any drug that can be taken in a non-invasive, harmless way, isn't addictive and doesn't cause any damage in resonable quantities is alright to use. Correct?

Here is a partial list of drugs that, according to the above statements, are alright to use: Pot, LSD, mushrooms, peyote and hash. All of those drugs can be ingested orally, have very low (if any) addictive potential and they are nearly impossible to overdose on.

Wierd how the three government approved drugs alcohol, nicotine and caffiene didn't make the "safe drugs" list.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 06:43:10 PM by 420 »

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
    • http://
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 09:41:37 PM »
Drug use is acceptable to me.  I have used, and will in the future use, various drugs ranging from legal to illegal.   I only regularly use caffeine.  I really hate it too, can't quit it.

I think prescription drugs are an evil thing in ways.   Too often the FDA (or other countries' FDA equivlent) find out that a drug has harmful side-effects years after its release.   I don't like the idea of companies leading hurting people to believe they're being helped, only to wind up with some strange RNA mutation which causes insanity or whatnot in a year.

I think that the government should not outright ban drugs, but instead regulate them so they must be clearly labelled with all possible side-effects, much like currently allowed drugs are.

I don't mind others using drugs as long as they do not kill people, hurt people, steal things, or otherwise make people upset or worse due to their habbits or addictions.

I think schools should teach REAL things about drugs rather than the shit they currently push into kids throats.   It's incredible all the bullshit you can hear about marijuana, even with extensive studies saying the opposite. (in fact, I personally believe the only negetive side of marijuana is the carcinogenic effect smoking it has, but that comes with burning of all organic material.  other forms of ingestion are probably safer than pie (safety-pie)).

Often times I find that legal drugs are much worse than illegal drugs (in my experiences - Codeine and dextromethorphan hydrobromide* being worse than marijuana)

Alcohol isn't a drug, it's a poison.

*dextromethorphan hydrobromide is a substance in many cough medications.   It is fine when used as directed, but when "abused" and taken in larger doses it can be a hallucinogen, but I do not recommend it -  TERRIBLE hangover the next day, I had a turrible trip, and it can cause permanent brain damage, as can all dissociatives.

(this has been my longest post on LM ever)

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 09:45:16 PM »
(this has been my longest post on LM ever)
[snapback]26856[/snapback]
GOOOD FOOOORR YOOOUUUU!!!! lmao =D

I say, **** cigars/cigarrettes, and **** alcohol(no we cant get rid of it, no I dont really care). They should ban cigarretes and legalize marijuana. Marijuana is less dangerous, and far less damaging than a cigarrette. But I also believe the age limit should be 14 and up (they're worried about hyperactivity? Here's a cure.) and that it can only be bought under a max quantity and is tracked how much as to not let you get too much, and space the times you buy it by at least 2 weeks, unless you havent boughten up that quantity yet, which gets reset after the period of time is up, whether you bought it all or not.

The whole purpose of the spacing etc. is to prevent you from smoking too much too often and creating holes in your brain. Although you could buy it, save it, and buy more, and smoke it all at once or whatever, then thats their problem and if they smoke themselves to stupidity... *shrugs*

Then again... I could care less for the most part, but thats the way I'd do it... dont worry though... things wont stay like they are now for long... hee hee, I can guarantee that.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 09:50:44 PM »

The whole purpose of the spacing etc. is to prevent you from smoking too much too often and creating holes in your brain.
[snapback]26857[/snapback]

Where did you hear this?

I believe the age, if they were to limit it based on age, should be 17-21, somewhere in there.  I don't like stoned kids, that's the entire basis of my opinion on the age.

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 11:30:34 PM »
If you want great insight to drugs check out: Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna

and also comedian Bill Hicks (think he's come up before)

No different than anything else drugs should be done in moderation.  
I think it's a private experience and should be done solitarily.
It's foolish to outlaw them.

I've conquered sugar and caffiene (I don't drink soda) which mind you are causes for the rising diabetic problem.

http://www.drugwar.com/index.shtm

http://www.erowid.org/donations/donations.shtml

We know that cigarettes are the number one killer.  Ok imagine a society free from cigarettes.  No more tobacco related deaths.  We then come to find out that cars are the number one killer.  Ok imagine a society free from cars.  No more car related deaths.  We know that obiesty is the number one killer.  Ok imagine a society free of food. No more food related deaths.

I don't like thinking I'm being protected from something that has never harmed me.  Unless I am being protected from myself but if that's the case why hasn't the government locked me away....

"Some" people are living without religious obligations and answer to no one.  Free from guilt and shame experience is life.

great topic 420

Tobacco  435,000  
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity  365,000  
Alcohol  85,000
Microbial Agents  75,000
Toxic Agents  55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes  26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs  32,000
Suicide  30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms  29,000
Homicide  20,308
Sexual Behaviors  20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect  17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin  7,600
Marijuana  0
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 11:52:29 PM by Meclar »

Offline CleTus

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 04:30:38 PM »
Tobacco  435,000 
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity  365,000 
Alcohol  85,000
Microbial Agents  75,000
Toxic Agents  55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes  26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs  32,000
Suicide  30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms  29,000
Homicide  20,308
Sexual Behaviors  20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect  17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin  7,600
Marijuana  0
[snapback]26863[/snapback]

What's to say that Marijuana or other drugs aren't combined with that? Got high, and killed yourself, shot someone, or killed someone, etc. Who cares what it does to your body?, it alters the way you think and do things, right? There's too many idiots in this world to make something like that legal. If people made that legal then a lot of those numbers would rise up.
GIT-R-DONE!

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 05:13:05 PM »
What's to say that Marijuana or other drugs aren't combined with that? Got high, and killed yourself, shot someone, or killed someone, etc. Who cares what it does to your body?, it alters the way you think and do things, right? There's too many idiots in this world to make something like that legal. If people made that legal then a lot of those numbers would rise up.
[snapback]26892[/snapback]

You base your rant on pure opinion.  Not even any experience.  Heck, you're basically asking to make sure you know what it is like to be under the influence of Marijuana.   You don't.   It's not like being drunk.

According to your point - Alcohol should be banned.

Offline CleTus

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 06:23:03 PM »
According to your point - Alcohol should be banned.

Did I say it shouldn't? I could live with that as well. and as far as beeing high, yes, I know what it's like. Don't make asumptions.

I was just refering to Meclar's post. Marijuana 0 deaths. That's not true.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 06:32:04 PM by CleTus »
GIT-R-DONE!

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 07:24:04 PM »
I
Marijuana  0

I find that very hard to believe.  Smoking dandilions can cause lung cancer.  Smoking anything is not good for you.

Lastly i can not believe that there has been 0 car related or machinery related accidents causing death where someone involved had been smoking pot.

Offline T]-[eSh0rTy

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2005, 08:05:34 PM »
I have a friend that doctors prescribed him marijuana because he was under alot of stress and all this strees made his asthma very bad.But other drugs such as heroine or cocaine i find bad.Alchol i do not see anything wrong with it considering you dont drink an unreasonable amount.Perscription drugs are alright unless you decide to be a dumbass with them and get yourself addicted.Over the counter same as perscription.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 08:06:17 PM by T]-[eSh0rTy »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 08:46:57 PM »
Marijuana  0

There has been at least 1 case of someone dying from "marijuana toxicity" in January 2004. The article is kind of hard to locate but I found one version here: Link

but consider the fact that too much water can cause a toxic condition in the body called "hyponatremia" which has killed far more people.

Lastly i can not believe that there has been 0 car related or machinery related accidents causing death where someone involved had been smoking pot.
[snapback]26900[/snapback]

As Bill Hicks once said: "yeah people high on pot get into car accidents, but they are only going 3 mph!"

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 08:49:18 PM by 420 »

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005, 10:19:54 PM »
First, legality is too ephemeral to even consider as a litmus test for whether any behavior is "good." It was good of Rosa Parks to break the law and refuse to sit at the back of the bus.

Second, your opinions about drugs are formed by what you have been told (if you believe it), what you have directly experienced of each drug, and what you have directly witnessed of other people's drug use. What you have been told was influenced by political and economic decisions made before you were born. What you have experienced was influenced by drugs. What you have witnessed has been influenced by your own emotional reaction to seeing people use drugs.

Third, some of you are having that sad-yet-foamy-in-the-mouth, knee-jerk, D.A.R.E reaction. Pathetic. If you're so interested in preventing "holes" in your brain, you might try not to let it atrophy from disuse while you're at it.

-Throbblefoot

"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 02:30:20 AM »
I've grew up around multiple drug types my entire life. This most definately includes Marijuana, Alcohol, and Tobacco. Those are the usual three instances, are they not? But also Cocaine, Meth, and a few other smaller "subtypes." Seriously, ever since the very day I was born, my parents had been running from bad experiences, bad places, and bad people. All they ever knew was drugs, killing, and violence. My mother had been raped several times, and abused, molested, and mistreated by many people her entire life. By her mother, her real father, her step fathers, and brothers and sisters. Eventually, she married a guy named Ed, who was an abusive wife beater. She had my sister when she was married with Ed, who was an alcoholic. My dad, I dont know all too much about, but he was somewhat in the same boat. Both of them were into drugs, mostly Marijuana, but they admit, they've also been tied up in the others before. Eventually my mother was able to get a divorce and put Ed in prison.

My parents had known eachother a long time, and eventually took off to California to live around my mothers other family (They lived in Washington previously). But not too long after their time living there, they seen the same type of violence spawn, mostly from drugs. My mothers uncle was high on cocaine, and got in a car crash and died, of course, that was the last string, they needed somewhere else to go, and my mother mentioned having family in Minnesota, and so that's where they went.

Of course this entire time they were broke, and scrounged items out of burned down houses, etc. to get enough money to live and for traveling expenses. Eventually they made it here, and my mother had me. Although my mother always had a big problem with alcohol, and drank alot when she was depressed. Now my half-sister and I always fought worse than cats and dogs... but we lived in a trailorhome... too bad I dont have any pictures from back then where you were able too actually see through the smoke...

I was sick everyday when I was little, I was literally never not sick. The more I got outside, the better it was. But of course, I never knew that. I've watched parties and various other things since the very day I was able to remember any of this, and, as always, there were drugs. When I was six, the doctor had told us, had they came a day late, I would have died. Not surprising to me though, the main "cause" for my constant sickness was smoke from cigarretes, and marijuana. Of course, that is the same thing that nearly killed me. From there, my health slowly got better, and afterwards, amongst friends, family, and associates. All I knew was drugs.

Now that's just the beginning, I went through times where my parents nearly got divorced because of my mothers drinking, my sister who never said she'd touch drugs... got into Marijuana, cigarretes, and alcohol. Seems inevitable? I beg to differ, I've never gotten even close to smoking, smoking marijuana, and I drink very little, and only common drinks. My best friends? Potheads. and they drink and smoke. Although with every offer i've gotten from friends, family, family friends, and damn near everyone I know. I've never smoked marijuana or cigarrettes.

Now I highly doubt, that the drugs have any influence over my opinion on them, i've had experience with them, and i've been the one to clean peoples pipes, serve them drinks, and deal with their general bullshit for my entire life. About all I can say, is there is nothing wrong with Marijuana, that I have ever noted. The only thing is, use "common sense" when smoking around children, and be responsible. But u'll never see me smoking it.

Wanna hear more stories? With more detail? I can show you the true meaning of pain, and anger. It's a litle more obvious now why I call myself HeLLMasteRHeLL, but if you wanted the true reason... lmao...

Well in my current situation, you would think I'd hate drugs in many cases, I hate them to the point that I wont use many of them, and other than that, kill yourself, see if I give a shit. Honestly wtf do people even care for? Someone wants to smoke a damn blade of grass, or a fricken leaf off a tree, get high from marijuana or kill themselves of an overdose of meds? Let them. To be honest, I can't think of one family member I have, excluding the extremely young ones, which would be most of my cousins and niece, every one of them does some sort of drug, excluding the ones in food, like caffeine. My grandma is a pill popper, my sister is an alcoholic, my mother is an alcoholic and a pothead, my uncles are, my dad is, I can go on lol.

There that's my "opinion" on drugs... do whatever the heck they want, I still believe Marijuana should be legalized, and cigarretes banned... doesnt matter much though, we're all choosing the way we're gunna die anyway...

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 12:58:48 PM »
Wanna hear more stories? With more detail?
[snapback]26914[/snapback]

Wow HeLL, I have never seen someone feel so sorry for themselves. Maybe I should break this off into the "Real Life Sob Story Thread".

Please, before anyone else decides they want to compete with their hard knock life story, don't.

Thanks for clarifying your opinion of drugs (eventually) but remember, smoking still does not create holes in your brain.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005, 02:13:51 PM »
Well i only have one drug addict in my family and that's my step brother.  Truely a sad story as well.   He seemed to have cleaned up his act a few years ago but now it appears he's having a relapse.  So easy to slip back into that abyss.  Truely all it takes a litte bit of brains to stay out of it to begin with.  Too bad so many people have so little common sense.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 02:18:17 PM »
Speaking of sad stories - my family has been addicted to crack, meth, and heroin since they were invented.  We've been living in debt constantly and when I was born I actally had a crackpipe instead of a tounge! it was crazy.  Anyway, I went to the doctor and he's like "hey stop the crack" then I cried myself to sleep in his office (because my family was a bunch of crackheads)  then the mob came and shot the doctor because he owed them money.  That doctor was the only one that knew how to get rid of my crackpipe tounge!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 03:37:34 PM »
Cabazon, you can't fool us, we all know that's just the plot to that Johnny Depp movie "Edward Crackpipetounge".

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005, 08:13:17 PM »
You got me.

Now everyone knows I'm johnny depp.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2005, 09:18:18 PM »
You got me.

[snapback]26934[/snapback]

I love you

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
The "DRUGS" Thread!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2005, 09:45:47 PM »
[snapback]26934[/snapback]

Is it true you paid to have Hunter S. Thompson's ashes blown from your butt?

Here is an interesting news article: Link

Anthony Brewer, 36, was taken into custody on Tuesday night at his home in the Los Angeles suburb of San Pedro, where police said they found remnants of a make-shift alligator habitat, two snapping turtles and drugs.

Evidence seized there led officers to the nearby home of Todd Natow, 42, who was also arrested. A Los Angeles police spokesman said officers discovered three alligators, four piranhas, three desert tortoises, six tortoise eggs, one rattlesnake, a scorpion and marijuana.

So are drugs now considered dangerous animals?

« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 09:53:18 PM by 420 »