Author Topic: I don't really believe it but things come in three  (Read 6760 times)

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
I don't really believe it but things come in three
« on: August 11, 2005, 01:41:01 AM »
Friday, August 5, 2005

Marine killed in car accident on base
Matthew Odell, 19, died following a collision with a car driven by another Camp Pendleton (in California) marine.

By JENNIFER MUIR
The Orange County Register

A Camp Pendleton Marine was killed Thursday morning in a two-car accident at the base.

The Marine was identified as Matthew Odell, 19, who lives at the base but whose next-of-kin is from Newport, N.H., the Orange County Coroner's Office reported.

Odell was taken to Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo after the collision, where he died at 8:10 a.m. The accident occurred while Odell and another Marine were driving their personal cars on the base, Lt. Nathan Braden said.

Other details were not released because the accident is under investigation, Braden said.

Sorry to bring down the tone of the ranting thread..

Matthew's grandmother is my dad's unofficial mother.  His father and mine were friends in their younger years. I remember when his father died in a car crash when Matthew was twelve and I played with him at his house because he didn't want to go to the funeral services.  
The funeral's on Monday other services are on Sunday in southern New Hampshire.

Offline Hubba

• MSN Messenger - roy_paprika@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 06:19:39 AM »
Sorry for the loss, mate.. :(

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 10:04:57 PM »
Uhm, its hard for me to say this, I have an extreme lack of remorse/empathy, but I mean well, so I dunno, sorry for the loss. I didnt want to reply, because I thought I'd say something mean or stupid  :( , but I try, so yeh man, sorry for your loss. We all lose friends/relatives sometimes, I guess it isnt easy dealing with it sometimes, but I normally block it out, dont do like me. Glad u shared it, thats supposed to help, I think.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 09:11:58 PM »
Uhm, its hard for me to say this, I have an extreme lack of remorse/empathy, but I mean well, so I dunno, sorry for the loss. I didnt want to reply, because I thought I'd say something mean or stupid  :( , but I try, so yeh man, sorry for your loss. We all lose friends/relatives sometimes, I guess it isnt easy dealing with it sometimes, but I normally block it out, dont do like me. Glad u shared it, thats supposed to help, I think.
[snapback]26521[/snapback]
That means when you lose a relative ill point and laugh at you.

Im sorry to hear that Mec.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 06:31:35 PM »
Sounds good to me, I'll be laughing too, I hate my family, come to think of it, I hate everyone, everyone sucks, oh well, some sucky people are less sucky then other sucky people, those people are my friends, and the only ppl I give two shits about are my brothers, not blood brothers, and I'd die for them, as they would die for me, but if one of us were to die, we'd honor their death, but would never grieve, we're to "shallow" or "callous" for that. I'm the kind of guy you would never want to be your neighbor. *Looks at Cletus'* too bad for you eh?

Here is a quote from my brethren/brother: "Death Before Dishonor." - Lord Druval The Enforcer. Now basically he may have seen that said somewhere else, but that isnt the point, he says it all the time, and that is a part of our erm code u could call it. And we mean it, other than eachother, if someone died I wouldnt care, if it was a relative, I'd be happy, and if it was a close relative like my mother/father or sister, niece. Then I would care, and in such a case it may last anywhere from 1 day to a week that I care, then I'd blow it off turn my newfound feelings into anger and direct it at society, not that it would add much more to whats already there.

Anyway that was nice and off topic, but I could give a shit less, this is random ranting after all, and if anyone can extend a sentence and turn them into run-ons creating mass confusion and even distorting peoples views on things with so many jumbled words that half of it can't be understood anyway, especially because of the lack of caring that they put into the grammar of the sentence, such as commas and crap like that I can almost pretty much tell you that such a person would most likely be me, because I haven't seen anyone else do that before on purpse anyway, so have a nice day spill your drink and do as I tell you... or die.... dammit.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 06:34:12 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »